Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Racist, troll, Lip dick Oblina is still here?
Old 02-25-2014, 05:03 PM

Question Racist, troll, Lip dick Oblina is still here?

How and why the hell do you feel the need to drag me into your stupid ass comment? Oh Yea, it's bc you're obsessed!!

If this site is full of "piggies" then why do you bother to come here? All of your post are racist. Maybe thats it. Your just a racist "pig" looking to stir shit up and spread your hate ... Bc I'm sure nobody is fucking that lip dick of yours. Maybe that's the basis of your anger?? Not getting any attention?

Oh and taking a pic of your lip dick with a little person's hand holding it, is only an illusion to make it look bigger. Epic FAIL!!!! Hmmm wonders if that's your own hand, nail polish and all. Or maybe moms?
~~~~~~~~~~
Well there you go. There's your reply/comment now go stroke off.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 02-25-2014 at 05:51 PM..

Old 02-26-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
you are right....typical right wing talking points...also, that scumbag ( baddog55 ) is a typical right wing angry white male that hates everyone that don't look, act or think like him..
Well said, TMV...agree with that 110%, guy. Here in the UK we so often hear about the"establishment" (meaning the white ruling elite) having it in for anybody not like them, BUT:-

The fact of the matter is...they have it in for a large percentage of their own kind, too. If you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth, if you didn't go to the right schools, if Mummy & Daddy don't know the 'right' people and/or move in the right social circles.....in these people's opinion, you don't even deserve to be ALLOWED to lick the dog crap off their shoes when they tread in it.

You know something, guy? The worst rascism is always perpetrated by ANY race amongst it's OWN members. I count people of many races and cultures among my friends; but the people in Britain who I hate most of all are my own kind, white Anglo-Saxon descendants...especially the self-righteous, narrow-minded bigots and zealots who love looking down their noses at everybody else...

To these folk I say this... Take your bigotry and practise it somewhere else! We neither want, nor need it here on this site...get lost.

That's got THAT offa my chest. Sheeesh! SOME people.....

Go for it, Alley...tell the idiot what the sensible folk on this site think of him, too...

Last edited by mikey100tv; 02-26-2014 at 10:15 AM..

Old 02-27-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog55 View Post
What does this post have to do with America you uneducated clown
The system would give this hard working white mans house to his gutter slut wife if he divorced her - thats what it has to do with America - Sure I can understand why you think this only bothers Crackers or Whitey - Why because you are more than likely a member of the 47% of peasants who do not pay Any federal tax - Hence you don't own anything of value - Unless you call that pathetic small Black cock or dick of yours valuable lol
Therefore you don't get my point - why because it does not apply to you or most black men - Why because most black men are food stamp recipients - therefore if they get a stupid white woman - did I mention stupid white woman pregnant then - peasants like you will simply laugh at the woman - Why because she cant come after the food stamp guy for any financial support - she certainly cant take half his house - why because - He lives in subsidized section 8 (code for loser) housing
So there you have it Einstein - Oh and please don't tell Mustang that I was mean to you - because I am so scared of that self appointed blackboard monitor - No white man in his right mind would even think about fucking that aging white lady lol
Hey what are you doing reading my shit - Go fuck yourself or some stupid non educated woman who happens to have white skin lol
Half or more of the white pigs getting fucked by blacks on this site are over 45 and could not get I self respecting white man to fuck them - not even in the dark lol
Game over - SBC - small black cock lol
For fuck's sake, man...GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.

WTF gives you the right to come on here and start slagging folk off JUST because of their skin colour? It's idiots like you who dragged the world into its financial crisis a few years back...'cos with people like you, it's all about me, me, me...ALL the time.

"OH look, everybody....the system's fucked me over. Please feel sorry for me....." *Whinge, whine...* Anyone else, they'd get on with their lives, and deal with it.

I am NOT gonna get started. I have more self-respect than to argue the toss with idiots like you, but...it needed to be said. And DO NOT come on here, and aim your bigotry at the one person on this site who has the decency to stand up for those she considers her friends...the lady has a LOT of respect, from many different individuals; and rightly so. G'wan...get the fuck outta here.

I think this thread has been hijacked...and it was a wee bit iffy to start with. Sheesh..!

Last edited by mikey100tv; 03-01-2014 at 11:45 PM..

Old 03-11-2014, 10:03 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
For fuck's sake, man...GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.

WTF gives you the right to come on here and start slagging folk off JUST because of their skin colour? It's idiots like you who dragged the world into its financial crisis a few years back...'cos with people like you, it's all about me, me, me...ALL the time.

"OH look, everybody....the system's fucked me over. Please feel sorry for me....." *Whinge, whine...* Anyone else, they'd get on with their lives, and deal with it.

I am NOT gonna get started. I have more self-respect than to argue the toss with idiots like you, but...it needed to be said. And DO NOT come on here, and aim your bigotry at the one person on this site who has the decency to stand up for those she considers her friends...the lady has a LOT of respect, from many different individuals; and rightly so. G'wan...get the fuck outta here.

I think this thread has been hijacked...and it was a wee bit iffy to start with. Sheesh..!

A heartfelt thanks. *muah*

Old 03-24-2014, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyourarse View Post
Me thinks this, like all the stories on here is pure Bull Shiz.
Takes Bull Shiz to know Bull Shiz

Old 05-25-2014, 11:12 AM

It is sad that more times than not that represents our USA judicial system !!

Old 06-23-2014, 04:48 AM

I totally believe it, my wife fucks others and I can see it happening. I wish it was me it'd happened to. I'd love to be in your shoes now. I dream of serving drinks to all the bbc at a party to fuck her. You're one lucky sob!!!

Old 08-20-2014, 12:27 AM

If only that could happen irl! Good story though!

Old 02-10-2015, 02:10 AM

True or not the story is hot I loved it be so hot finding my wife getting pounded by a BBC well maybe not not sure if I could handle it guess it's just a fantasy of mind

White men pleasing superior black masters !!!!
Old 02-11-2015, 10:57 PM

Smile White men pleasing superior black masters !!!!

That you caught your wife doing it with black men is not something that you need to be angry about.... This is 2015 !!! Most white women, single or married want to experience sex with superior black men.. Face it, most white men cannot compete with superior big cocked black men.. They are superior and are becoming the --master race --. White men need to accept the facts; black men rule !!! Black men love to turn white men into sissies servicing them, as it should be... Having a white married man down on his knees pleasuring him with his mouth on big, thick black cock while the white wife watches turns on the superior master..... And most husbands begin to enjoy that !!! For white couples----black men rule !!!!