Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Watching the wife getting fucked.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:48 PM

Default Watching the wife getting fucked.

Watching the wife become a complete whore for other men really turns me on. I encourage her to be as slutty as she can get when she is giving herself to others. When we are at a bar and she tells some guy she want to be his complete slutty whore tonight it takes the guy a second to react and then he is ready to go. Love when she talks dirty to her fuck stud and promises him the complete use of her body anyway he wants as long as he fucks her hard and treats her as his total whore. Then, if we are in a booth, she will pull his cock out and give it a few sucks. Sometimes this gets the interest of some other guys and soon there is a weekend gang bang of my lovely slut. These weekend gang bangs is something the wife really enjoys and I get her promise to suck off as many cocks as she can with the sperm covering her whore mouth for me to enjoy. We're perfect for each other.

The story
Old 03-31-2015, 12:53 PM

Default The story

Enjoyed the story, not the rants about how the world is. Having come home many, many times to my wife being pounded by black men is a wonderful mental image for me and I still get a hard-on whenever I read a story like yours. GTR