Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Catching my Wife, Learning she was a Slut
Old 01-21-2014, 10:30 PM

Default Catching my Wife, Learning she was a Slut

Thought I would let people know how I found out my wife was cheating on me. My wife was asked to go out of town in a different state for the company she worked for, a week at a time, to help test , pack, and ship some delicate electronic parts. She had been doing this once or twice a year for the last four years. As a long distance truck driver I had a number of Hotel plans I used for discounts and I began to make her hotel reservations for her, as her company gave her a set amount for Hotels and was able to keep the difference. Well as luck would have it my truck needed service on the week she was in Charleston, I got back into town on a Thursday morning and after checking with my mother-in-law who was watching our kids I decided to drive to Charleston to spend the weekend with her. When I got to the hotel I went to the desk and asked for a key, gave them my drivers license as the room was in my name and got a card with the room number. When I got to the room and started to slide the card in I could hear groaning noises coming from the room, unsettled I checked the door and knew I had the right room and went in. I was shocked to see a couple on the bed, all I could see of my wife was her feet and ankles over the shoulders of this huge black man ,at least 6’3” 200 lbs, with his hands gripping her ass as he rocked back and forth fucking her hard with the sounds of wet slapping filling the air. I looked around in a daze and recognized her suitcase and belongings as the smell of sweat ,sex and booze filled my nostrils. I looked again at the bed and could see her hands clawing at the bed as he fucked her, hearing her gasp and moan ,her toes curling up on her feet banging on his shoulders. I noticed the a joining room door propped open and looked into it and saw her Boss a woman in her fifties , on her hands and knees, her face buried in a pillow, moaning and squealing, a black guy pounding her from behind his black hands holding tight to her ass. I looked back to my wife and saw the black guy push himself up his hands holding the back of her thighs and begin to pound into my wife hard and deep. She began to bounce her ass up to meet him making noises I never heard before, low moaning gasping squeals. I could see her shuddering and rocking, the sounds of wet slapping filling the air. Then he stopped and I could see him shudder ,his ass flexing and releasing and I knew he was cumming into my wife, who I saw running her hands all over his black body whimpering. He came again and again I could see his ass pumping it into her, as she whimpered “YES“, “YES”, over and over again. When he was done he rolled off of her and she curled up and began to rub herself, something I never saw before, as if she was trying to make it last longer. I stepped back to leave and made a noise and she looked up, and eyes wide she saw me watching, I turned and left. It was a rough six months with threats of divorce, lawyers, and marriage counselors , but I accepted it. The truth was after listening to my lawyer tell me since I was gone all the time my wife would get the house and custody of my kids and I would be reduced to living in my car, It wasn’t long before I was begging her to take me back. She took me back on her conditions, the conditions being she was free to enjoy her new found sexual freedom. Within a month I was at a party her Boss threw, and me and her husband tended the bar as six black men took turns fucking our wives.

OMG… super hot!
Old 01-22-2014, 12:44 AM

Exclamation OMG… super hot!

Wow, I can't believe how hot and horny I got reading this. Fantastic! Sounds like something my hot white wife would also do….

hmm
Old 01-22-2014, 05:48 PM

Default hmm

Most people would file for divorce.

good luck
Old 01-28-2014, 04:48 PM

Default good luck

Keep her fucking

Old 02-05-2014, 06:30 PM

Me thinks this, like all the stories on here is pure Bull Shiz.

Old 02-22-2014, 12:42 AM

Hot story.Got me hard. I love it when white guys are forced into being cuckold and eventually end up liking it. They can't deny being turned on by seeing their wife receive intense pleasure from a black dick twice their size

American law is Fucked up
Old 02-22-2014, 05:56 AM

Default American law is Fucked up

I am sure that the following story is pure fiction - however - It contains several aspects that show JUST HOW FUCKED UP THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY HAS BECOME - So What do I mean - I am discussing how a hard working man - Is MOST often shafted
by the FUCKED UP FEMIN NAZI DRIVEN SYSTEM

So dear fellow people who believe that ALL people have a right to happiness ( just not paid for by someone else - correct )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverrat1957 View Post
Thought I would let people know how I found out my wife was cheating on me. My wife was asked to go out of town in a different state for the company she worked for, a week at a time, to help test , pack, and ship some delicate electronic parts. She had been doing this once or twice a year for the last four years. As a long distance truck driver I had a number of Hotel plans I used for discounts and I began to make her hotel reservations for her, as her company gave her a set amount for Hotels and was able to keep the difference. Well as luck would have it my truck needed service on the week she was in Charleston, I got back into town on a Thursday morning and after checking with my mother-in-law who was watching our kids I decided to drive to Charleston to spend the weekend with her. When I got to the hotel I went to the desk and asked for a key, gave them my drivers license as the room was in my name and got a card with the room number. When I got to the room and started to slide the card in I could hear groaning noises coming from the room, unsettled I checked the door and knew I had the right room and went in. I was shocked to see a couple on the bed, all I could see of my wife was her feet and ankles over the shoulders of this huge black man ,at least 6’3” 200 lbs, with his hands gripping her ass as he rocked back and forth fucking her hard with the sounds of wet slapping filling the air. I looked around in a daze and recognized her suitcase and belongings as the smell of sweat ,sex and booze filled my nostrils. I looked again at the bed and could see her hands clawing at the bed as he fucked her, hearing her gasp and moan ,her toes curling up on her feet banging on his shoulders. I noticed the a joining room door propped open and looked into it and saw her Boss a woman in her fifties , on her hands and knees, her face buried in a pillow, moaning and squealing, a black guy pounding her from behind his black hands holding tight to her ass. I looked back to my wife and saw the black guy push himself up his hands holding the back of her thighs and begin to pound into my wife hard and deep. She began to bounce her ass up to meet him making noises I never heard before, low moaning gasping squeals. I could see her shuddering and rocking, the sounds of wet slapping filling the air. Then he stopped and I could see him shudder ,his ass flexing and releasing and I knew he was cumming into my wife, who I saw running her hands all over his black body whimpering. He came again and again I could see his ass pumping it into her, as she whimpered “YES“, “YES”, over and over again. When he was done he rolled off of her and she curled up and began to rub herself, something I never saw before, as if she was trying to make it last longer. I stepped back to leave and made a noise and she looked up, and eyes wide she saw me watching, I turned and left. It was a rough six months with threats of divorce, lawyers, and marriage counselors , but I accepted it. The truth was after listening to my lawyer tell me since I was gone all the time my wife would get the house and custody of my kids and I would be reduced to living in my car, It wasn’t long before I was begging her to take me back. She took me back on her conditions, the conditions being she was free to enjoy her new found sexual freedom. Within a month I was at a party her Boss threw, and me and her husband tended the bar as six black men took turns fucking our wives.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog55 View Post
I am sure that the following story is pure fiction - however - It contains several aspects that show JUST HOW FUCKED UP THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY HAS BECOME - So What do I mean - I am discussing how a hard working man - Is MOST often shafted
by the FUCKED UP FEMIN NAZI DRIVEN SYSTEM

So dear fellow people who believe that ALL people have a right to happiness ( just not paid for by someone else - correct )
what does this post have to do with America or politics? Take that bullcrap to Fox News.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
you are right....typical right wing talking points...also, that scumbag ( baddog55 ) is a typical right wing angry white male that hates everyone that don't look, act or think like him..
Ya think - Wow - look at you - White male - yes - angry - Only with losers destroying this country - Hey - if you think I am angry at you then you must be part of the problem lol

Old 02-24-2014, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheluvedthadick View Post
what does this post have to do with America or politics? Take that bullcrap to Fox News.
What does this post have to do with America you uneducated clown
The system would give this hard working white mans house to his gutter slut wife if he divorced her - thats what it has to do with America - Sure I can understand why you think this only bothers Crackers or Whitey - Why because you are more than likely a member of the 47% of peasants who do not pay Any federal tax - Hence you don't own anything of value - Unless you call that pathetic small Black cock or dick of yours valuable lol
Therefore you don't get my point - why because it does not apply to you or most black men - Why because most black men are food stamp recipients - therefore if they get a stupid white woman - did I mention stupid white woman pregnant then - peasants like you will simply laugh at the woman - Why because she cant come after the food stamp guy for any financial support - she certainly cant take half his house - why because - He lives in subsidized section 8 (code for loser) housing
So there you have it Einstein - Oh and please don't tell Mustang that I was mean to you - because I am so scared of that self appointed blackboard monitor - No white man in his right mind would even think about fucking that aging white lady lol
Hey what are you doing reading my shit - Go fuck yourself or some stupid non educated woman who happens to have white skin lol
Half or more of the white pigs getting fucked by blacks on this site are over 45 and could not get I self respecting white man to fuck them - not even in the dark lol
Game over - SBC - small black cock lol