Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Indian BF Cuckold story with BBC Bull! With pictures. Part 3
Old 04-25-2014, 09:07 AM

Default Indian BF Cuckold story with BBC Bull! With pictures. Part 3

Continued..

She let out a scream of ecstasy as he let out a moan, he was inside the deepest part of her pussy and she felt his cock reach to where nobody had gone, after a spilt couple seconds of his cock deep inside her pussy he pulled half out and inserted it all back in, as he started to do that I could see more and more white cum from her pussy spreading all over his black cock, he started to rub her from underneath as she moaned loudly, I was afraid we would get a noise complaint. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. My gf was getting the pounding of a life time, her tiny petite sweaty body was getting covered by a bull I just met online. She was letting out the most sexiest moans.

I stood behind them and watched his cock stretch out her pussy and drive his cock straight into her ovulating womb. I could see her pelvic area move as he would pound her deep. The bull then started to finger her asshole which drove her up the wall, screaming at the top of her lungs, so loud I came over and had to start kissing her. As I kissed her, I felt her tongue enter my mouth, I could taste the BBC that was just in her mouth. As we made out she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. After a couple minutes I had to stop her because I was getting close to cumming and I wanted to save that for after.

After 20 minutes of going at it from that position, the bull layed down and without hesitation she got on top, grabbed his cock from behind and positioned his bbc to her pussy and slowly, sat down, but only half way and got back up and slowly pushed down again and got further, I could tell how big of a slut she was being, she wanted the whole bbc inside her brown pussy, she was pushing down harder every time, trying to get the whole cock in. After she had started to get most of it in, she started to fuck him faster, and everytime she would slide down on his cock she would get more inside, until there was a moment where she had the whole cock inside her and she was just moving side to side on it.

After a couple minutes she started to fuck him by bouncing on his cock again and she started to moan, I could tell she was close to cumming, not that she ever cummed with me, so she started to go faster and faster, as she was riding him, he grabbed her by the waist and started to fuck her while she was riding him. As he started to thrust inside her faster, she stopped riding him and let him fuck her, I could see his cock get harder and thicker, I could see veins popping out of his cock, and her pussy juices all over his cock and balls.

I could see every full thrust drive his big cock all the way inside her tight pussy, sending vibrations on her ass cheeks. As she started to come close to an orgasm I heard the bull shout, "I'm gonna bust I'm gonna bust, im pulling out". What happened next shocked me, as he was pulling his hand around to grab his cock out of her pussy, she looked down at him and ordered him to keep fucking her. I was in shock, so I thought she must of not of heard him, so I came around and had started to say "baby hes gonna..." when she screamed out " I don't care, I wana feel his warm cum inside me baby!! I'll take the pill after"... I didn't want it to happen but it turned me on so much I just let it happen.

It had to be the sexiest thing I have ever see. The bull grabbed her by the waist and held her down, and thrusted faster and faster until she let out a scream, followed by the bull letting out a loud grunt, he was cumming inside her pussy and she couldn't handle it. As he was still filling up ovulating womb, she felt his warm cum filling her up and started to scream and started squirting all over his cock, she tried getting off but he grabbed her by the waist again and held her down and thrusted harder.

Cont...

Tags
bbc, bull, creampie, cuckold, indian