Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Our 1st Time
Old 10-24-2014, 01:34 PM

Default Our 1st Time

My wife of 10yrs has had a whole different life before I met her . Her growing up liked dating the black boys in High school. When it came time to marry she married a black man and when she had her 1st and 2nd child they were mixed. When I met she was just about divorced and looking for a fresh start. She introduced me other children after a couple of dates and I was "intrigued" she was into blk boys and men and always heard once blk never go back. Either way loved her to no end and continued our life together. One evening fucking our brains out she opened up about her previous experiences and some of the escapades she had paticapated in. She dated a Adult book store owner while she was married because she was no longer sleeping with her husband , she got involved with her friend's friend that had a 10+ inch penis and told me how she was going to have a threesome with the 2 of them and then me . But they were all white. Needless to say after some of those talks popped a nut in her that for sure I know she felt all the way up in her throat.from her pussy. So the doors was open for suggestions . At 1st she was embarrassed to have told me worrying about what I thought but when I started asking for more details and she saw it was arrousing me to listen to her stories she became more and more graphic. Well needless to say not to long we had a third in our bedroom and she felt awkward and it really didn't flow. That kinda fell by the wayside and it was back to the 2 of us. She would tell her stories and it always came back to the BBC she had been with. I found this website as well as others and looked watched learned. So one night in our sexual fantasies we would bring each other into as of foreplay I suggested a BBC IN HER , oh my did she get mad ! I tried to find but to no availe . Over a period of time she started to tell me how the EX had beat her ,abused her and was really an asshole to her and her children. Felt bad and I knew he wasn't the greatest but never to extant she described . Shot the BBC Down and on the way we went. Well to my surprise she asked for the black dick in her and was I surprised and as hard as a ROCK! So we started looking and had a couple of onetime encounters but nothing rivaling this last visit. His name is Dee. Younger then her by 15 years and like the Enegizer Bunny he fucked her for a loooooong time! Omg the look on her face as she got pounded for 20 minutes by an above average penis 8+ and a fat dick ( Size of an thick 2 inch drink bottle) her sucking on his dick and his balls, I couldn't wait I was kissing all over her and popped a nut as soon as I stuck my dick in her. Since I'm fixed and Dee wasn't he had to wear a condom, she was disappointed ,I was disappointed ,he was disappointed. She made some suggestions to eliminate the condom and I addressed this with Dee to ride her Bareback. The only thing I asked for was a health certificate which he agreed on and now we wait for the next encounter . Can't wait to see that Black dick in her white pussy and watch the making of my 1st cream pie ! And as always will post the pics on my home page . Her doing as well as her being done. The next thing is 2 men fucking her brains out and drowning her pussy in cum , WOW another wet fantasy to talk about and live!

My first Black guy
Old 10-05-2015, 07:27 PM

Default My first Black guy

Was taken to an adult party by a white Dom friend of mine one evening some years ago. Master Craig took me to a separate room and gave several of the guests a flogging demonstration, he was good at flogging and I much enjoyed it. A good flogging puts me right into sub space so my memory is really kind of foggy on this. After this, we migrated to the main room. It seemed to make another submissive girl rather hot and we were told to please each other by our perspective Doms. We were both really getting into it. I heard a guy asking Master if he could fuck me, Master said "wrap it and go ahead", i turned my head and it was a black guy. He put on a condom and came in behind me and put it in. He grabbed my hair and drew himself into me. I have to say he really filled me to the point of hurting but a good hurt, and as they say fucked my brains out. Afterwards he took off the condom and fed the contents to me and made me suck him clean. This was the first time I had truly felt like a slave or property as i had never been given to a total stranger before. Throughout the rest of the evening every time I saw him he would chuckle and smile. After we left Master Craig said he was sorry and should have discussed it with me before hand but that he had no regrets on his decision to loan me. I told him it was fine, i may not have ever done that under my own free will. This was just the start of my journey to being black property. Never did see that man before or again afterwords.

Last edited by Maryannblkslv; 10-05-2015 at 11:26 PM..

Old 10-13-2015, 11:24 AM

I had a smoking hot, Mexican gf, short, lean and tight, long hair, hot as hell. I tag teamed her with a black guy we met at a club one time. We took turns with her, then I let them go at it for a while. Fuck, that was hot to watch. Big, dark skinned gym rat, 6-2 or so, she was about 5ft. They fucked real well together at first, then he got more agressive, which she totally loved. Pulling her hair hard, spanking her ass so it echoed in the room, choking her, slapping her around, pounding the shit out of her with his big cock. It was breath taking and intense to watch, and hard to handle for me at first, but fuck it was hot, and even more that she dug it so much. I loved seeing my princess be treated like his whore.

That was the only time we did that, and the only time I've really been a part of that. I want to get my wife into it now.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:29 PM

Great story! Anbirgit my wife got so wet reading it with me and we had a hot fuck afterwards. Thanks a lot!

Her first
Old 03-30-2017, 03:10 AM

Default Her first

My wife's first black cock was a co-worker of mine at a New Years Eve party hosted by our boss at his home. My wife and I had been discussing sharing her young (18), married, white pussy for a few months and we had agreed that when and if she found a man that she felt that she would enjoy that she could go as far as she wanted including having sex with them. She was very clear that if and when she "did the deed" that I was to be present or at least close by if things didn't go properly.

At the party she met "Willie" and she was introduced to him as my sister, she told me later at home as the evening progressed she had enjoyed talking with him, he was very charming, and they had danced to a few slow songs in the family room. She told me later that she had decided that if he made a play that, he would be the first man to have her married pussy. At around 11:00 she went upstairs and used the restroom as she was coming back the hall he came up the stairs and walked to her and put his arms around her and kissed her fully on the lips. They looked in the one bedroom and a couple were already 'going at it" in there so they went into another bedroom and he lifted the hem on her dress to find that she didn't have any panties on (she had removed them in the restroom), she told me he buried his face in her pussy for several minutes and then they both started removing their clothes.

When they were naked they got on the bed and she sucked her first black cock for a few minutes (I had found them by this point and stood in the shadows in the hall and watched thru the partially open door) until he pushed her on her back and he worked his cock up and down her pussy slit and started to work it into her. I could see that Willie had a bigger cock than mine by several inches. It took him a few minutes to get balls deep in her and then he proceeded to fuck her for 15 to 20 minutes before I saw him hold himself deep in her and fill her with his cum.

They rested for about 5 minutes and my wife started to lick his cock and in a few more minutes Willie was hard again and he had her get on her hand and knees and he buried his big, black cock in one smooth stroke and he fucked her like that for at least 10-15 minutes and as he was hammering away on her I heard the crowd downstairs count down the new year and then I heard Willie tell my wife that he was glad that he got to bring in the new year with his cock in her "fine white pussy" and she told him that it was her best new year ever and then in a few minutes he came in her again. He pulled his cum covered cock out of her and they both laid down and faced each other and he asked her if she would be interested in going out with him on a real date and I saw my wife grab ahold of Willie's cock and said that she would but she was going to want a lot more of this big cock. I thought that they were going to do round three but she told him she had to get back to the party because her "brother" would be looking for her.

I went back down to the party and my wife came up to me about 20 minutes later and asked me if I had enjoyed the show. I kissed her and said That I would love to see a repeat performance and she replied that you can count on it. She "dated" Willie for about 6 months before he moved away for his job, and I did see many repeat performances. GTR