Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC cuckold him
Old 06-01-2014, 05:58 PM

Smile BBC cuckold him

I met this white couple on vacation at a bar an grill ,we started talking and before you knew it I was at the table with them laughing and drinking, I paid for the meal out of kindness thinking that was it, but while walking to our cars his wife lifted up her dress to show me her bald pussy, I stopped and went to their car to get a closer look at it when he invited me back to their room, we showered.and I drove my nine an a half BBC deep into her bareback an all, while he took pictures. He told me about this site that he will be posting them on, which he did. Boy looking at myself on that site turned me on and still do . I love looking at my BBC in some white pussy. Oh yeah I am waiting for them to return to Miami again. This is one TRUE story and I have proof with the site and pictures posted. nastyblack1 g mail.