Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cyber-cuckoldry - my story
Old 12-15-2014, 02:46 AM

Default Cyber-cuckoldry - my story

Hi folks, I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season of '14. My background: I am a mid-40s white guy, straight, never been married, been fascinated by IR sex ever since I saw a video of it at a swingers' party in the 90s. A few years ago I met a young woman named Lily online; our distance (I live in NYC, she lives on the West Coast) have been keeping us apart, despite our close cyber-connection. Altho it's tapering off now, she and I used to have cybersex regularly. She one day suggested that she was open to having (make-believe) encounters with other males, during our cybering sessions. I set up a scenario wherein Lily was tied to the bed, and one by one, a strange man would come in and have her way with her. The first couple of guys I invented were young, hunky collegiate types. I decided to make the last guy the most taboo of them all - I described "Master Leroy" as "big and black". I typed his intro with nervous fingers, not sure how Lily would react. Miuch to my delight, she wamred up to him and his (imaginary) ten inches right away. Ever since them, we introduced "Master Leroy" into our cyber-play regularly. I would often take his persona, trying to adopt Black slang and speech patterns for extra excitement. How my heart skipped a beat when Lily suggested that she would become my "white whore wife". When I asked her to clarify what would make her this, she bluntly replied "nigger cock"!

Sad to say, Lily and I haven't been chatting too often, as of late. The reason: she is about thirty pounds overweight, and seems very self-conscious about this. She fears being rejected by me, if we meet in person. I have tried to reassure her, but so far it's not working. I am afraid that Lily and I won't end up together, after all. I hope to meet someone similar
through this site. If you are a caucasian female, 40 or under, in the NYC area, who is interested in exploring the 'cuckold' lifestyle with a willing partner, please send a private message. I am employed, fun to be with, and clean and discreet. Thanks for reading this!

Best of success
Old 12-15-2014, 11:14 PM

Thumbs up Best of success

Try and share some photos with Lily. Maybe sharing some pics that make you look a little heavier than you are may help. You could be off to a great relationship.

Good Luck

RE: my thread
Old 12-27-2014, 09:29 AM

Default RE: my thread

Thanks for the encouragement, Buddy, but I sent her pix of me a long time ago. I think Lily would either have to somehow get over her fears, or lose enough weight that she regains her confidence. If anything along those lines happens, I will share some stories (if they seem worthy of this site).

wrong move
Old 12-28-2014, 06:47 PM

Default wrong move

No need to debase her because you couldn't get her to submit. You weren't doing what you were supposed to in order to get her to do what you want her to. Never disrespect her.

Questions
Old 12-29-2014, 07:52 PM

Question Questions

In all that time did you ever cam to cam with "her" Or at least talk on the phone?? Hell I don't trust the phone but least it's something. So did y'all video chat?

Tags
cuckold fantasy, cyber