Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first BBC my hubby's idea totally.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:29 PM

Default My first BBC my hubby's idea totally.

When I was a young girl in high school I had an older guy for a friend. It just so happened that Mike was a DJ on a local station. We became friends after I use to call him for request. We developed a relationship and he and I met several times. He even came to my house and took me out to lunch and brought me presents. Mike was a very nice guy but he was a good bit older than me. He was also a black guy who I really liked a lot but it was not sexual.

After school I got married and I was also pregnant. My husband didn't take long he wanted to know about my past loves and all the details. What we did and how big they were. Then I was surprised when he started telling me that he wanted to see me with other guys. He tried to get me to suck the cock of one of his best friends. It didn't happen as I didn't know what to do. After several years went by our relationship was getting old. Yes we had sex and lots of it but I was going through the motions. I ended up sleeping with my first real boyfriend. My husband during sex always wanted me to tell me stories of me fucking other guys. One time we ended up talking about Kevin and he said that it was like the two of us had unfinished business and if we fucked he wouldn't be upset. So I took it to hart and I did just that. I started fucking Kevin two or three times a week.

My hubby didn't know what was going on at all. Then one day I get a phone call from Mike and he is in town and wants to see me. I called Dave at work and asked him if it was ok. He said sure and asked what time would he be coming over. I figured around seven or so. The next thing I know Dave comes home early and surprised me. He tells me that the reason he came home was so he could talk to me about something important. I asked what it was and he told me that he wanted to act out his favorite bedroom fantasy. He thought with Mike coming over it was the perfect time for me to actually fuck a black guy. I said no but he followed me all over the house as I finished cleaning and pestered me relentlessly. Finally he told me that he would do or give me anything I wanted if I did. I asked him, " absolutely anything". He said absolutely anything. So I agreed to do it. I asked him if he had considered Mike and that he may not want to. Dave told me that he thought Mike probably wanted to fuck me from the start.

As I finished the house work Dave took our two daughters over to my mother's house to stay. When he returned I asked him what should I wear. Dave picked out this multi colored dress that buttoned up the front from hem to the neck. He also picked out my very sexy pink lace panties and matching bra and no nylons but a pair of red high heels. Then he wanted me to use more makeup then I did normally making me look sexy but trashy. I did every thing he wanted. We also discussed what we would do. First we would sit with me across from Mike and exposing some leg. Then I would end up sitting next to him. Also Dave said he wanted to make this like one of our stories we did during sex. He wanted to challenge Mike to a penis contest with the loser getting me. Dave was really excited I must say I felt indifferent at first but the way he was turned on was hot.

The time arrived and I saw Mike standing at our front door. I jumped up and ran to the door. I was so happy to see him and I leaped into his arms and kissed him. Mike came in and he shook Dave's hand and we then sat down. I asked Mike if he wanted anything to drink. He declined but thanked me. He told me how good I looked and we started catching up on what we both were doing. He asked where the girls were and I told him they were at their grandparents house. We continued to chat and I made sure he could see up my dress. I think he was becoming uncomfortable and noticed Dave's body language also. Finally he asked what's up. I told him right out that Dave wanted to make his fantasy come true. Mike asked what his fantasy was and I told him. My husband wants to watch me with another man. And what is even more of a turn on would be interracial sex. Mike looked at both of us and asked if we were crazy. He asked me why would I do such a thing. I told him to please my husband and he is going to give me anything I desire if I do.

Then Dave asked Mike if he wanted to fuck me since I was a 15 year old school girl. Mike said no and Dave let him know he thought he wasn't being truthful. But Mike did say that he hoped I would not have married so young as so he could have tried a relationship with me. I was surprised by his revelation. So Dave asked Mike if he wanted to fuck me and Mike said only if I agreed because I wanted too. So I agreed and then I told him that my husband wanted to challenge him to a penis contest and the winner gets me. Dave and Mike shook hands and I got up and then closed the front door as just the screen door was open. Dave then made up the bed by opening up our sofa bed and I went to the kitchen and came back with a tape measure.

I had them stand side by side and told them when I count to three you are to drop your pants to the floor and I will pull your underwear down and measure. I looked at Dave and asked him if he wanted to go through with this. He told me to get on with it and I said ok no turning back. I then counted, one, two, three! They both undid their pants and let them fall to the floor. I knelt in front of Dave first and I slid his briefs down around his ankles. His rock hard penis stood straight out. I gave his cock several good strokes to make sure he was as hard as he could be. Then I measured his erect member and I announced," five and a half inches".
Ok Mike your turn now. I knelt in front of him and I slide his underwear down to the floor. I had closed my eyes as I did and when I opened them my eyes opened wide and declared him the winner. Dave told me that I had to measure his cock. So I did but Mike was semi hard and I needed to stroke his big sexy black cock. He was now very hard and I measured him at eight and three quarters. Mike's cock was skinnier at the head and got wider and thicker as it went.

Dave and Mike both stripped the rest of their clothes. I stayed on my knees and Dave told me to suck Mike's huge black cock. I looked him in the eye and then I took Mike's big cock in my hands. I started by licking up and down his long shaft. Mike rubbed my hair and I took my one hand off so I could feels his ass. I couldn't believe what I was doing in our living room. I was actually on my knees sucking my friends very big cock. Mike was now the biggest cock I had ever sucked. I was so aroused sucking his huge penis while Dave watched. I looked at him and he was stroking his little white pecker. Dave asked me if Mike's cock tasted good. Um yes good with it still in my mouth. I continued licking and sucking his beautiful black cock. Dave was saying things like," oh baby suck that big cock." And , "Suck it good Jane, suck that huge black cock." Which I did until Mike helped me up and then he undid the buttons down the front of my dress. I stood before him with my dress open and Mike let it fall to the floor. I un snapped my pink lace bra and dropped it to the floor. Mike began caressing and squeezing my big tits which were now leaking milk. I squeezed one and shot a stream of milk all down Mike's hairy chest and privates. He rubbed it all around and I shot some in his open mouth.

The end of my story
Old 02-19-2015, 10:30 PM

Default The end of my story

Mike picked me up and laid me on the bed he stroked my body and when he got to my panties he slid them off my ass and down my legs over my ankles and on the floor. Mike then started by parting my legs and fingering my wet hairy pussy. He told me that I was just as he had pictured and he marveled at my naked body before him. Mike then started using his tongue on me and it felt so good. I squeezed my tits as he licked my pussy and then I rubbed his head. I was so ready that after only a few minutes I pulled him towards me. Mike parted my legs wide at the knees fully exposing my now wet hairy pink pussy for the taking. He rubbed his fingers in my clit while he stroked his long black shaft. I looked up and watched as he rubbed the tip back and forth between my lips. It felt so good and I watched as he slid inside me. Oh God! He felt so good. I never felt anything like this before. Fuck me Mike fuck me good, God give it to me. I looked over at Dave and he came to my side and marveled at my pleasure as Mike let me have it. Dave kept saying, " fuck my wife, fuck her good." Mike needed no encouragement as he filled my pussy full of his sexy hard cock. We switched to doggy style for a while and Mike smacked my ass gently as he fed me that beautiful cock of his. I was in heaven. I never knew how good a big cock could feel inside me or that I could even handle such a thing. Kevin's cock was only six and a half inches and I thought it felt good. But Mike took me to a whole new plane. He laid down and then I climbed on top of him and rode his wonderful penis. When I bottomed out I could feel how I was being stretched open by him and I was making lots of noise. Dave rubbed my ass as I rode my black studs cock and we kissed as I was being fucked. Mike played with my tits and I let my long hair touch his chest and I bent down and made out with Mike while riding him. Then I bent way back and my tits were bouncing as I rode that big cock.

I climbed off and put my ass up in the air. I was so wet and Mike rubbed my pussy before sliding his big cock inside me. Dave watched and stroked his little cock as Mike was now fucking me really hard. Mike looked at Dave and said, " see how I am fucking Jane much better than you can. Look at how pleased she is being fucked by a man sized cock." Dave stroked and told Mike to fuck me good and hard. Then Dave rubbed the back of my head and asked me if I liked Mike's cock. I turned toward him and was moving back and forth as Mike pumped his thick dark cock hard into me and I answered him but my voice broke from the hard thrusting now taking place. OH GOD! OH! OH! UH! UH! OH MY! It was like I was now totally outside myself and I was not sure what was going on around me. This felt so dam good I think I remember telling Mike to give it to me harder and for him to fill my pussy full of cum. Then I remember my body just like taking over and I was totally lost in the rhythm that Mike and I had become as one. I tell you what a feeling I was in Heaven here on earth. Before I new it I was having several orgasms at once and I felt as Mike's penis was about to fill my hot love box full of his baby juice. It felt so wonderful and I cried out very loud with pleasure. He continued with these very short fast jerking motion and he held me there bucking hard onto his wonderful cock. When he finally pulled out a stream of cum was running onto our sofa bed. He laid down and I snuggled next to him rubbing his chest.

Dave laid down on the floor having long past blew his wad all over himself. He reached up for my hand and I held it. He asked me if I was pleased with Mike's cock. I nodded yes and he raised up and we kissed. After about fifteen minutes Dave came up on the bed with us and he parted my legs. He played in all Mike's seamen and licked my pussy while I rubbed his hair. Then he crawled between my legs and mounted me up. I could barely feel his cock from all the fluid and how much Mike stretched my pussy. But he continued to fuck me and I rubbed his little tight ass. Which I now considered his best feature and no longer his penis. I wondered what sex would be for us as I looked into his eyes. I could see that he was now very happy also. I am glad I have a man who can share in my joy also. I also realized that after having our second child I was no longer on the pill and it was possible for me to get pregnant. While Dave pumped on top of me I told him that I might be getting pregnant from this. He looked into my eyes and asked if I wanted to have Mike's baby. Before I even knew what I was saying I said yes in a very soft and content voice. I asked Dave what he would think about it and he surprised me by saying he wanted me to have Mike's child. It wasn't long and Dave shot his load of baby juice into me also.

Then Dave laid next to me and we all fell asleep for a bit. When we woke it was night time. I was so wet and the sofa bed was really wet from all the seamen. I told Dave to come lick it up and I forced his head into all the jiz and he lapped at it. Mike was ready to go at it again but I wasn't sure I was. He spread my legs and mounted me up weather I was ready or not. But once he started pumping again I was ok and ready for round two. But I tell you by the next morning I wasn't sure if I could walk again. We had Mike spend the night and in the morning after Dave left for work I took Mike up stairs to a dry bed. He fucked me for two and a half hours and I am sure all the neighbors on either side could hear us as I was so loud. The orgasms were so intense. After we finished Mike got dressed and I put on my little silky robe which came to the bottom of my ass. I walked him to the front door and stepped on to the landing and I know I was showing my naked bare ass reaching up to kiss him goodbye. Several of the neighbors were shooting me dirty looks cause they knew what I was doing and whom with. What snobs they all are and all the comments the women make when I walk by but I know their husbands all wanted to fuck me. If they had been black and well hung I probably would have. I saw Mike when he would come to town every couple months. Dave goes to work and Mike comes overs and we had the greatest of times. Then Mike got married but I gave him a present by meeting him at a his hotel and spending the night fucking for hours and talking and fucking some more. I miss Mikes sexy ass and his awesome cock. He was wonderful fun a really great guy. I only wish I could have carried his child in me.

Old 02-20-2015, 12:33 AM

thats hot! love looking into my wifes eyes as she explodesss on our lovers big blaccock!

beautiful
Old 03-28-2015, 09:02 AM

Default beautiful

2 parts of beauty thanks for sharing

Old 03-30-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davzkar View Post
Mike picked me up and laid me on the bed he stroked my body and when he got to my panties he slid them off my ass and down my legs over my ankles and on the floor. Mike then started by parting my legs and fingering my wet hairy pussy. He told me that I was just as he had pictured and he marveled at my naked body before him. Mike then started using his tongue on me and it felt so good. I squeezed my tits as he licked my pussy and then I rubbed his head. I was so ready that after only a few minutes I pulled him towards me. Mike parted my legs wide at the knees fully exposing my now wet hairy pink pussy for the taking. He rubbed his fingers in my clit while he stroked his long black shaft. I looked up and watched as he rubbed the tip back and forth between my lips. It felt so good and I watched as he slid inside me. Oh God! He felt so good. I never felt anything like this before. Fuck me Mike fuck me good, God give it to me. I looked over at Dave and he came to my side and marveled at my pleasure as Mike let me have it. Dave kept saying, " fuck my wife, fuck her good." Mike needed no encouragement as he filled my pussy full of his sexy hard cock. We switched to doggy style for a while and Mike smacked my ass gently as he fed me that beautiful cock of his. I was in heaven. I never knew how good a big cock could feel inside me or that I could even handle such a thing. Kevin's cock was only six and a half inches and I thought it felt good. But Mike took me to a whole new plane. He laid down and then I climbed on top of him and rode his wonderful penis. When I bottomed out I could feel how I was being stretched open by him and I was making lots of noise. Dave rubbed my ass as I rode my black studs cock and we kissed as I was being fucked. Mike played with my tits and I let my long hair touch his chest and I bent down and made out with Mike while riding him. Then I bent way back and my tits were bouncing as I rode that big cock.

I climbed off and put my ass up in the air. I was so wet and Mike rubbed my pussy before sliding his big cock inside me. Dave watched and stroked his little cock as Mike was now fucking me really hard. Mike looked at Dave and said, " see how I am fucking Jane much better than you can. Look at how pleased she is being fucked by a man sized cock." Dave stroked and told Mike to fuck me good and hard. Then Dave rubbed the back of my head and asked me if I liked Mike's cock. I turned toward him and was moving back and forth as Mike pumped his thick dark cock hard into me and I answered him but my voice broke from the hard thrusting now taking place. OH GOD! OH! OH! UH! UH! OH MY! It was like I was now totally outside myself and I was not sure what was going on around me. This felt so dam good I think I remember telling Mike to give it to me harder and for him to fill my pussy full of cum. Then I remember my body just like taking over and I was totally lost in the rhythm that Mike and I had become as one. I tell you what a feeling I was in Heaven here on earth. Before I new it I was having several orgasms at once and I felt as Mike's penis was about to fill my hot love box full of his baby juice. It felt so wonderful and I cried out very loud with pleasure. He continued with these very short fast jerking motion and he held me there bucking hard onto his wonderful cock. When he finally pulled out a stream of cum was running onto our sofa bed. He laid down and I snuggled next to him rubbing his chest.

Dave laid down on the floor having long past blew his wad all over himself. He reached up for my hand and I held it. He asked me if I was pleased with Mike's cock. I nodded yes and he raised up and we kissed. After about fifteen minutes Dave came up on the bed with us and he parted my legs. He played in all Mike's seamen and licked my pussy while I rubbed his hair. Then he crawled between my legs and mounted me up. I could barely feel his cock from all the fluid and how much Mike stretched my pussy. But he continued to fuck me and I rubbed his little tight ass. Which I now considered his best feature and no longer his penis. I wondered what sex would be for us as I looked into his eyes. I could see that he was now very happy also. I am glad I have a man who can share in my joy also. I also realized that after having our second child I was no longer on the pill and it was possible for me to get pregnant. While Dave pumped on top of me I told him that I might be getting pregnant from this. He looked into my eyes and asked if I wanted to have Mike's baby. Before I even knew what I was saying I said yes in a very soft and content voice. I asked Dave what he would think about it and he surprised me by saying he wanted me to have Mike's child. It wasn't long and Dave shot his load of baby juice into me also.

Then Dave laid next to me and we all fell asleep for a bit. When we woke it was night time. I was so wet and the sofa bed was really wet from all the seamen. I told Dave to come lick it up and I forced his head into all the jiz and he lapped at it. Mike was ready to go at it again but I wasn't sure I was. He spread my legs and mounted me up weather I was ready or not. But once he started pumping again I was ok and ready for round two. But I tell you by the next morning I wasn't sure if I could walk again. We had Mike spend the night and in the morning after Dave left for work I took Mike up stairs to a dry bed. He fucked me for two and a half hours and I am sure all the neighbors on either side could hear us as I was so loud. The orgasms were so intense. After we finished Mike got dressed and I put on my little silky robe which came to the bottom of my ass. I walked him to the front door and stepped on to the landing and I know I was showing my naked bare ass reaching up to kiss him goodbye. Several of the neighbors were shooting me dirty looks cause they knew what I was doing and whom with. What snobs they all are and all the comments the women make when I walk by but I know their husbands all wanted to fuck me. If they had been black and well hung I probably would have. I saw Mike when he would come to town every couple months. Dave goes to work and Mike comes overs and we had the greatest of times. Then Mike got married but I gave him a present by meeting him at a his hotel and spending the night fucking for hours and talking and fucking some more. I miss Mikes sexy ass and his awesome cock. He was wonderful fun a really great guy. I only wish I could have carried his child in me.
You should be thankful for a hubby like Dave - a real example to all husbands.

Old 03-30-2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAnimals1966 View Post
thats hot! love looking into my wifes eyes as she explodesss on our lovers big blaccock!
Yeah, I can relate to that. After all the time that my wife has been fucking bulls, it's still special to watch the "heavenly" expression on her face every time a bull pumps his load into her pussy.

and your reward was?
Old 03-31-2015, 06:44 AM

Default and your reward was?

so what was your demand and payment from hubby?