Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-12-2010, 01:23 PM

love it helen im so happy it all went well for you we deserve our fun .

Cumming back to Cucky
Old 03-12-2010, 10:03 PM

Default Cumming back to Cucky

Sunday

We awoke late in the morning and already J was stroking my pussy. I was on my side with my back to him and could feel his stiff shaft pressing up against my backside. I really wasn't sure that I could take another fucking after the previous night but J insisted and took me from behind whilst playing with my clit with his hand. He took it gently as he knew I was sore but it turned out to be a delicious fuck stopping only when I came.

We got ready and went down to breakfast, some of the crowd had been and gone, but a few were still there. I sat next to Sarah and chatted about the night before. She asked me if I had had a good time and I said that I had really enjoyed the show. She looked at me and said that she meant after the show. I must have gone really red again because she laughed and told me that it had been the talk of the breakfast table amongst the girls. Apparently several were suspicious of my coughing fit at the theatre and guessed that some games were going on. Later those who had rooms next to and opposite ours had heard the sounds of our activities as I had been quite vocal. Sarah told me that some of the wives had seemed quite envious, but a couple of the black girls thought I was a tart and couldn't understand how my hubby would allow it. Apparently they didn't particularly like black men with white women anyway.

Around midday we said our goodbyes – I felt that some were avoiding me whilst others were quite chatty, asking when we could all meet up again.

It was a long drive home as the traffic on the Sunday afternoon was heavy and slow. A couple of accidents meant that we didn't get back to London until about 7pm. Instead of dropping me straight home J called by at his flat. He took me inside and said that before he handed me back to my hubby he wanted one last piece of me so that he “got his monies worth!”. He took out his cock and told me to suck on his “bell end”. I duly did as I was told all the while he kept up a running commentary about “how had I liked to be black owned all weekend” and “ hubby could never compete with him after all the fucking he had given me” and “that I would be back for another weekend sooner rather than later”. He pulled me to my feet and bent me over the back of his sofa, flipped my skirt up and yanked down my panties. I was ready for him and he shoved his dick inside me with one thrust and started to roughly pump my poor stretched and used pussy. He blew one final load of his thick cum into me and then told me to pull up my panties and go to the car.

J's flat is not too far from our house and within a few minutes I was home. I could see hubby look out of the window as we drew up and I stumbled out of the car door. Hubby came out and collected my case. J said “ I've sent her home with a little memento for you but I wouldn't expect her to be able to help you out for quite a while after all the cock she has taken.”

It was quite late now and the kids were asleep up stairs. Hubby wanted all the details but I was too knackered to tell him much, I just wanted to go to bed and sleep! I know he was disappointed but he helped me undress getting a special kick when he discovered my damp cum stained knickers. He could see how red & sore my pussy was but he loved the fact that J's cum was still seeping out from our last fuck.

Following some good advice from Rich (from this forum) I had booked the day off work on the Monday and slept most of the day. In the evening I told hubby all about the weekend but all I could do for him was jack him off and give him a blow job. I still haven't been able to let him screw me.

It was a fantastic experience that both hubby and I loved. All through the weekend J & I sent hubby text messages and one or two pictures. I also rang home a couple of times mainly to speak to the kids but I did give him some of the lurid details of what was happening. He said that he was hard all the time and wanked himself silly at night thinking of me being stuffed non stop with black cock.

Our thanks to all those who replied to my question on the forum. It really helped us to think through the issues and to deal rationally with our fears and worries. We definitely came to the right decision for us in the end.

There is one nagging doubt over the weekend though and that is I don't know if I took my pill on Sunday or not. I am almost positive I did as it is pretty much an automatic action but I was too tired to remember. I know I took one Saturday but Sunday is a bit hazy and as I have several half used packets there is no way of telling. It's too late for the morning after pill so all I can do is wait for a week or so to see if I get my period.

xx Helen
Attached Thumbnails
My first weekend away with my bull-saturday-8.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-saturday-12.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-sunday-2.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-sunday-4.jpg   My first weekend away with my bull-sunday-5.jpg  

Old 03-13-2010, 12:50 PM

Good review of your weekend. It gives a good view about how somebody can deal with the IR lifestyle.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:29 PM

if I may be so humble to speak on behalf of myself and other ILI members you took the plunge and and because of that we have only the highest admiration for not to mention you are also an huge inspiration to millions of others (wht couples), that are one step on that latter away from taking that next one.
Keep us posted.......;-)

Last edited by wht4blk; 03-13-2010 at 02:34 PM..

Old 03-13-2010, 03:43 PM

well it has been a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your weekend....i had no doubt that you would enjoy it and i am glad that you followed the advices.

nice to hear about your sunday pill...it is an add-on and will keep the guy waiting for the answer....i hope however that all is good: it would be a shame to have it done so soon...

it would be great to see you play more with the other black wives. you mentioned that they thought that you were a tart and that is good to see some competition. it would be nice to see you be more aggressive next time: if they make comment, make sure to reply and rub to them that the black guy is with you, not with them...that you may have something that they do not have....at the same time, make sure to mention during another talk that your pills are in your purse....nothing hotter than cat fight anyway! you win, good for you, you loose, you become their servant...not bad either!

it would be hot to see them take control of you ....they could be the ones taking away your pills and make sure that you take your BF and others bareback.....while videotaping it....something to look forward for the next sessions....

would you not like to feel dominated, deep down inside you? let people take care of you...

Old 03-13-2010, 10:03 PM

Helen:

Like others I am very excited for you that you had an exciting and pleasurable weekend. Appreciate your desire to share this with us and look forward to hearing about other adventures. It must feel good knowing that you are owned and that with that ownership you are benefiting from so much pleasure. I am sure you are looking forward to more weekends away with you owner/BF. Sounds like from this first he will have more plans for you on these weekends.

Old 03-14-2010, 03:20 AM

mmm sounds nice I rside in london if your good friend J is lookinf for more

xx

Old 03-14-2010, 04:12 AM

Glad to hear you had a great weekend. I've been on a couple of those myself. And its not the end of the world if you forgot your pill, My third and fourth children are bi-racial.

Andrea

Old 03-14-2010, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightcaster View Post
Glad to hear you had a great weekend. I've been on a couple of those myself. And its not the end of the world if you forgot your pill, My third and fourth children are bi-racial.

Andrea
smiles am starting to think like this now but not yet preg.

xx

know its coming
Old 03-14-2010, 06:14 AM

Default know its coming

well sounds like things went as J wanted he will probley be giving your birth controll to your hubby. in the next week or so. as I am a black man myself its time for you to prove your devotion to him J is already planning this so you need to start informing your hubby
best you mnake it easy for hubby and tell him this is going to come to pass