Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I'm new!
Old 10-26-2016, 07:17 AM

Default I'm new!

I'm Marianne from Quebec. i'm a former pageant queen and child model, and now work full-time managing my daughter's pageant and modeling career.
i'm very experienced with BBC from my teens and when I take daughter to pageants and modeling appointments in Eastern Canada and North-Eastern USA I'm always on the lookout for some BBC fun - singles and multiples.
Husband has no idea what goes on, which I find exciting. He doesn't even know that I've had one BBC, never mind hundreds, and I fully intend to have hundreds more

Old 10-26-2016, 09:17 AM

We have beauty pageants down here in Florida....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
I'm new!-screenshot_2015-07-25-08-32-50-1-1.jpg  

Now a shameless white slut 4 BBC
Old 10-27-2016, 12:29 AM

Default Now a shameless white slut 4 BBC

I am a 28-year-old white male in until recently considered myself heterosexual but something happened a few months ago and now I want to be a young sexy and very naughty white female! Moreover, I want to be put in my place (down on my hands and knees with my soft round tail up in the air) by BIG POWERFUL BLACK KINGS and worship ENORMOUS EBONY ANACONDA COCKS! My self-identity change seemed immediate due to a particular experience! Nonetheless, I now realize I was meant to bra shameless white slut and a willing slave to BIG BLACK DADDIES and their GIANT DIVINE DARK DADDY DICKS!

Tags
beautypageant, blondeslut, cuckold, daughter, multiplebbc