Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-27-2016, 05:38 PM

Great story but I know there's more. So when do we get the rest of the story

Old 11-27-2016, 10:23 PM

There is more, I just am not a writer and I have to do it when I have time.

Old 12-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Great experiences. Love to hear more.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko241 View Post
I am going to shorten the story some for the sake of time, as I have become very busy lately. We picked up some beer before we arrived at the swingers club, as it is byob. Once we arrived, we looked around as we sipped several beers. Jenni started getting drunk, and I suggested we go into a private room and get naked and see what happens. Well, it wasn't that private. As soon as she got naked, she was surrounded by 3 men, a Hispanic, an Asian, and a Black man. Before we knew what was happening, the Asian was masturbating her clit with his short cock. The Black man positioned himself right by her head. He had a big dick, 8-9 inches and very thick.. To my shock, and delight, she started sucking him off. She was so turned on by the whole thing she just lost herself. The Asian shot his load onto her belly, and she continued sucking the Black guy while the Hispanic guy mounted her with a condom. His dick was about the size of mine, around 6-7 inches. He pumped her furiously and came in about 3 minutes. She then worked harder on the Black mans big cock, and he started grunting soon after and pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot several huge spurts of seed onto her face, hair and chest. It was our first visit to a club like that, and were surprised at how quick things happened. They three men all got dressed, said it was great and just walked out. I immediately mounted my wife and started fucking her, still covered with Asian and African seed. Looking at her covered in strange men's sperm,I blew my load in about a minute. I hoped she was as hooked as I was....
Damn! You guys are making us all horny...and hard, talking about your wives. Keep it up!

Last edited by StormyDog; 03-18-2017 at 05:34 PM..

Tags
big tits, black bull, cuckold, threesome, wife