Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Our true story
Old 10-31-2016, 08:06 PM

Default Our true story

This is not as wild as some of the stories here, but it is 100% true. My desire to see my wife fucked by another man started back around the early 90's. We would role play with this huge snake like vibrator, and I would slide it way up inside her, sometimes her taking about 12-14 inches, and she would cum very hard while I told her it was a big stud fucking her. Eventually I began to tell her I fantasized about her fucking a big black stud. She told me she was not attracted to black men at all. Over time, she would allow me to use that fantasy in our role playing, and I started buying interracial dvds and black dildos. She really didn't get into watching the videos much, but whenever I would use the black dildos on her she would cum very quickly and get very wet, I would talk to her while I used them on her, making up stories of encounters with black men like they were slaves, or they grabbed her off the street. She would never admit she liked it but she definitely would cum very hard. I found some black condoms and we started using those, and she liked that even more. So now were are at about the year 2000, and we still haven't had any real life cuckold experience. Then, it got real. Our first was a white guy. We had a party one night, mostly family and a few friends, and we were all drinking. As the evening wound down, my wife's sister got very drunk, and was making a scene in the front yard. My wife went out to calm her down, and our friend Tommy followed them out. I was sitting in the kitchen with Tommy's girlfriend, chatting and continuing to drink. After a while she said, "They sure have been out there a long time." I agreed and said I would go check on them. As I opened the door to the garage, My wife and Tommy were walking in. My wife told me how they finally got her sister to ride home with her cousin, after much arguing back and forth between them. We all sat in the kitchen and had one more drink, after which Tommy said they needed to get home. After they left my wife gave me this weird look, and I asked her what was wrong. She said "Tommy pulled his dick out and put my hand on it and asked me to suck him off in the front yard!" I was startled at first, and after a moment I asked what she said. She said she told him no, that she was married and her husband and her girlfriend was inside. I started to feel some jealousy, and accused her of doing more than she said. We got into an argument, and she said I should be mad at him, not her. We both went to bed angry that night. A few days passed, and I had time to digest the event. I realized I was somewhat turned on by what she said happened, and it actually went right along with what we had be role playing for years. Over drinks that night, I decided to bring the incident up again. I asked her how it made her feel, and she said at first she was shocked, and somewhat appalled, but after a few seconds she felt aroused and flattered by it, She said he actually squeezed he hand around his cock, where she couldn't pull away immediately. I asked her if she considered sucking him off, and she absolutely not. I asked her what his cock was like, and she hesitated for a moment and said it was pretty big. I asked how big, and she said it was real thick, like a hooded cobra, with a small head. I asked if it was longer than mine, which is about 7 inches, and said yes, maybe an inch or 2 longer. So, from then on, we used what happened with Tommy in our role playing. It made our fucking incredible. I would tell her it was Tommy's dick that was fucking her and she was like a wild animal. She would actually call out his name as I fucked her when we were drinking. I knew this meant that my hopes for a real cuckolding experience may actually become a reality. Part 2 to come......

Old 10-31-2016, 09:23 PM

I begin to discuss with my wife the possibility of her allowing Tommy to fuck her for real and in the beginning she was completely against it . After a Time she started to say I don't know how we could make it happen, I don't know if he's really interested, he's younger than me . From there it went to her saying well let's just see what happens . A couple of months after the incident with Tommy, we had a party for my brother in Celebration of significant event in his life. We invited some close friends and family again and this included Tommy who this time did not bring his girlfriend. As the guests started to leave and the party wound down, Tommy was still hanging around and he in fact ended up being the last person there. I had the feeling that he sensed something, or that maybe he was going to try again to hit on my wife. The three of us sat around and had a few more drinks and I kept looking at my wife trying to read her. More to come...

Last edited by jacko241; 11-01-2016 at 11:32 AM..

Tommy gets to fuck her?????
Old 11-01-2016, 12:43 AM

Default Tommy gets to fuck her?????

Mmmmm, sounds like a very promising hot fuck and a great night of fun. I do hope you got to watch or even be part of it.... Mmm sounds so hot.... Let's hope Tommy is long lasting as well and has a huge load for your lovely wife.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:34 AM

Thanks for the comment, whitecuck! It WAS an amazing night for us, and I will continue to fill in the details.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:46 AM

Up to this point, she had never actually said she would fuck another guy, so I really wasn't sure if it would happen at all, much less this night on the spur of the moment. But, I decided that if it was going to happen, I was going to have be bold and give things a jump start. As we sat at the bar in the kitchen, we were just making semi-drunk small talk, and I made my move. I looked at Tommy and winked and smiled, and then I looked dead at my wife and said, "Is this going to happen, or what?" She had a good buzz, and was confused for a second, looking at me with a half smile, half pissed off stare. To my surprise and utter delight, she stood up, walked over to Tommy and took him by the hand. I was in half disbelief and half utter euphoria. It WAS going to happen! She said to me as they walked passed, "Are you coming?" I said give me a minute to fix another drink. She led him straight into our bedroom, and I was just shaking with excitement.....

Old 11-01-2016, 09:19 PM

I finished making my drink, and walked to the bedroom, and as I turned the corner and looked thru the doorway, I could see it was happening. Tommy was sitting on the love seat in front of our bed with his shorts around his ankles, and my wife was on her knees in front of him, sucking his big fat dick. It was such an incredible feeling to actually see it happening in real life. I walked in and just stood off to the side watching as she milked his big cobra shaped cock with her married lips. She continued sucking him off for a few more minutes, and then she stood up and smiled at me and started taking off her dress, and then her bra, and unleashed her beautiful 44 dd titties. Tommy jumped up and pulled his shorts and shoes off, and laid beside her on the bed and started sucking her big titties. My wife then moved down and started sucking his cock again, and he motioned her to get into 69 position with her on top. He started licking her pussy up and down like a dog in heat, and I could see she was starting to writhe from the pleasure he was giving her, and the shear excitement of what was happening. They continued pleasing each other with their mouths, until she sat up and then rolled over on her back, signaling him she was ready for his big stiff cock to fuck her hard. He looked at her and said asked if he needed a condom, and she said yes. So, I reached into our dresser drawer, and handed him a condom. Now, I know there are a lot of people who exagerate cock size, but this is the reality. The condoms I had were regular size, and he could barely stretch it over about half the length of his dick. Not so much because it was so long, I would guess about 8-9 inches, but because it was so fucking FAT!! It looked like a Foster's can! Once he got it on, he mounted her in the missionary position and began to push it into her married vagina. She moaned with pleasure and some pain at first, and he was slowly making progress, and finally got most of it in to the point he was doing regular deliberate thrusts. She was now starting to buck wildly toward his loins, forcing her hot married pussy onto his massive pole of muscle. The bed was getting soaked underneath her ass.....

Old 11-02-2016, 11:48 AM

Jenni curled her toes, and tightened, and let out a long, low gasp, and I knew she just came violently. She tried to not show it so much, I think she was afraid of what I would think. Tommy obviously could tell he made her cum, and he slowed his pumping and withdrew his swollen dick. He said he needed a drink break, and she needed to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom in the opposite side of the house. When I came back to the bedroom, both of them were back on the bed. He had taken his condom off to piss. My wife was stroking his still rock hard dick, and said to me " He wants to fuck me without a rubber." Now at that time, Jenni was 33, and very fertile. She was not on the pill, and her and I would either use the pull out method, or a rubber sometimes. But, this was too fucking hot for me, or her for that matter, to resist the urge for her to fuck a stranger's huge cock bareback. It was a drunken, heat of the battle decision. I said, "Go ahead." A simple, short answer that would give us both great pleasure, concern, and eventually, some trouble. But this was now, and I had to see it happen. Without saying anything, she mounted him cowgirl style. Her pussy was super-wet and slippery, and she slid right down on his rock hard, young virile manhood. She started riding him like a bull at the honkytonk, and it only took her a couple minutes before she was cumming hard again......

Old 11-03-2016, 11:57 AM

As soon as he made my wife cum again, he started pumping her hard, and I could tell he wanted to shoot his load. He fucked her hard, balls deep for several minutes, and she convulsed into another orgasm. When he felt her cumming, he said in a strained voice, "Where do you want me to cum?" She said "Shoot it all over my belly!!" He pumped a few more strokes, then grunted and grunted, and finally pulled his big engorged dick out of my wife's pussy and shot a spurt of cum onto her pussy. It was less than I thought, considering how hot this event was.......

Old 11-03-2016, 02:09 PM

Great story, would love to see pictures of that massive cock in her pussy. My wife had 44 DDD tits also.

Yes, great story!
Old 11-04-2016, 03:53 AM

Thumbs up Yes, great story!

Mmmm, I love your story and it does not sound fakey. It is so hot also to hear how a wife finally agrees to fuck another man and how much another man can make her cum and make US husbands CUCKOLDS! We love it... and I love reading how it happens with other couples.

Tags
big tits, black bull, cuckold, threesome, wife