Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Hood
Old 02-18-2017, 09:55 PM

Default The Hood

The Hood

Connie had to drag me out tonight to go for a walk. As usual, I had to let her lead the way and pick the route. She'd insist anyway. We’re a fairly fit couple in our late 40’s and try to maintain a good fitness level. Tonight she decides to walk east towards Columbia Villa. I always hate walking that way and get nervous because it's dark outside and I don't feel comfortable walking through what was known as gangster territory in the past. Some of that bad element still lingers. Connie isn't worried though and calls me a pussy. “Let's go!” she says, charging ahead in her usual hyper-drive mode. She's wearing her nice tight black cords that accentuate her plump butt and thick thighs. I don't mind tailing her as she walks ahead of me. Connie's pace quickens as she warms up. She yells back at me to keep up and gets irritated because I'm apparently too slow for her. She keeps walking. I notice an old junker van drive slowly by down the street in the same direction. Primer grey with no side windows and music thumping from inside. Sounds like rap of some sort. The van rolls past Connie, who's just s little ways ahead of me. It then slows down even more. I hear a "hey girl your sure full of piss & vinegar tonight". "You wanna come party with us and bring that juicy ass along?” Chuckles come from inside and then a big bollus of smoke rolls up and out of the window as the van comes to a stop. I get a whiff of what must be some really potent dank. Connie actually engages the passenger much to my surprise and disapproval. "What kind of party she asks coyly?" Well it's a private party sweetheart”, I hear him say. "Special invitation only". The guy on the passenger side pokes his head out the window. From his looks he's maybe a 20-something skinny black dude. He looks back to see me coming up to the van. "You can even bring your boyfriend along too if you want". The black dude opens his door slightly and hands Connie the phat joint he's been toking on. This will help get you in the party mode. Connie indulges him and takes a long drag from the joint then exhales and coughs a lttle. She passes the joint back. “A party eh?” Coughs again. "Well he's my husband actually and he's kinda of a bore (as she looks right at me), so I don't know” then giggles. I get right up to her and ask her what she's doing in a low voice. I look over to see that there's two guys in the van. The driver's a big bulky athletic looking black guy and the passenger a skinny Chappelle-like dude. I'd say both in their late 20’s for sure.
Connie says, “oh I'm just chatting it up with some friendly neighbors. I forget that she'd had a few shots and a couple beers before we'd left home. She was obviously feeling uninhibited and starts to get that smart-ass demeanor about her. She looks back towards the van. “So where's the party?” She takes another drag and hands it back. The passenger introduces himself. “Honey my names Lamont and this here is my boy Drew”. The driver cracks a smile but says nothing. Lamonte grabs Connie's hand and slowly strokes her forearm up and down and says, “well the party's right here sweetheart” and he keeps a straight face. Great, I'm thinking to myself. These fuckers have the balls to sit here and hit on my wife right in front of me! Connie smiles and laughs a little. “Oh I get it, a private party eh, wink, wink”. “Yeah, something like that” he chuckles back. She glances my way and says, “well I shouldn't”. “We'd better get going but thank you anyway”. Right then I hear another gangster rap tune start to thump from the vans stereo deck. Connie immediately recognizes the song and starts moving her hips around to the thumping. “God dam woman!” says Lamonte. “Look at that nice booty”. “Now that's what I'm talking about!” “You sure you don't wanna come party with us?” “Oh I don't know” Connie says again, but I can tell she wants to. My cue.
As I’m watching her body language and her coy responses to all of this, it appeared to me that Connie was really enjoying the attention she was getting from Lamonte. I wasn't too sure though about these two shady looking tattoo-covered black dudes and their bravado. I also wasn't sure my mind was heading in the right direction but to be honest I was actually starting to conjure up some pretty nasty thoughts in my brain.
Back home in bed in the mornings. I'd make up dirty fantasy stories when we’d fuck. The stories would sometimes involve Connie getting fucked hard by a well-hung black man (or two!) and I’d just find a chair and sit back and watch it all. In the fantasy I'd tell the hung stud(s) to have his/their way with her. Those fantasies always seemed to "spice things up". I know she liked hearing me tell them (she even confessed she did). I'm sure she's got enough of her own little nasty fantasies floating around up in her head.
I get to thinking, what a perfect opportunity to act out one of these fantasies and seize the mment! Should I take a chance with these two thug-looking dudes? In my head I'm screaming yes as I continue to watch Connie wiggle her plump ass for Lamonte.
I move back in close to my wife and grab her by the waist to pull her away so I can get her attention. I've got my courage up now and I whisper in her ear "I wanna watch these two guys fuck the shit out of you". I whisper loud enough that Lamonte can hear too. He just smiles and turns his head and says something to Drew. Connie gasps and whispers back to me, “that's terrible!” “You would let two guys that I don't even know fuck me while you watch?” I whisper back, "yes I would" and just stare at her. I let it sink in. “And not just two guys that you don't know but two black guys who I'll bet are both hung like fucking donkeys”. “Oh god”, she sort of half giggles but with a serious face. “Why would you do that?” I put my mouth right up to her ear again and say, "because I KNOW you like the thought of it!" “Don't you?” Im standing close enough to their car and see Lamonte swing his door open a little more. I happen to glance down to see what looks like a pipe strapped alongside his inner left thigh. He's wearing baggy sweatpants. It then dawns on me that it's his cock I'm looking at! It wasn't just the length of it either (maybe 9 or 10 inches), but the fucking girth! Now I know why my wife was soooooo interested! Uh huh. I catch her eyes almost starring at the same thing. She'd probably caught a glimpse of that monster already when she’d first got up to the van window. That and the joint she'd taken a couple hits off of had probably gotten her even more uninhibited.
I take a few steps forward and introduce myself to Lamonte. We shake hands. He says to me, "hey man no offense". “I'm just playing around”. I say “no worries”. As I begin to say something Connie yells at me that she has to pee and is going off to find a bush to hide behind. She scurries off into the direction of someone's unlit back yard.
I tell Lamonte “OK, here's the deal”, I wanna watch you two guys fuck the shit out of my bitchy wife. She needs it. Period. I want to see her get nasty on that "pussy pleaser" your packing there. She needs to come hard on a big dick whether she wants to admit it or not and I want to watch it all. I'm hearing you cuz says Lamonte as he grips the fabric covered shaft with his right hand. We'd love to go to work on her. He turns towards Drew who's wearing a big smile now. “We'll get her as nasty as she wants to be”. “This isn't the first time we’ve done this”. “Oh it isn't” I say. “Are you both healthy and disease free?” “I don't want to deal with condoms if we don't have to”. “Man, we as healthy as you or healthier!” “No worries cuz”. I tell him I don't want them cumming inside her but anywhere else is good. Lamonte chuckles a little. “I like that”. “So I'm gonna just sit back and watch you two get Connie worked up right here in your van”. “You know, I'll even give you a hundred bucks if it's a good show”. “No holds barred. Pull her hair, tell her what to do, make her talk dirty, fuck her up the ass, gag her with cum, etc”.
“Yea alright, I get the picture”, says Lamonte. Connie comes strolling back from out of the darkness of the backyard. I turn to her and say, “let's go”. “We're going to hang out with Lamonte and Drew here for a while”. “Beings that I'm such a bore and all, I figured we should partake in a "party" tonight”.

Erotica
Old 02-18-2017, 09:57 PM

Default Erotica

I love to write down different fantasies. It's a good outlet. Just getting started.