Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

first time in hotel with BBC (true story)
Old 02-17-2010, 04:33 PM

Unhappy first time in hotel with BBC (true story)

My blonde wife had tight pussy, a virgin asshole, she is beautifull : B cups, wonderfull ass, long legs, natural blonde long hair. She has always been a true girl and in the bed not so hot, she like missionary and sometimes doggy, no anal and few cold blow job . I like to lick pussy and she was a bit ashamed to get it. Moreover short dress only at seaside on holiday and no sexy lingerie. I have always dreamed about sexy situation and public, but no way with her.
this summer we were on holidayin a big hotel.I have ask for a game, (thinking she was answering as usual "NOT possible"), I ask her to fuck doggy but she has on the bed, naked, blindfolded and hearphone with music. ? I was surprise thet she has accepted ! so I ask her to be doggy on the bed, with the door of the room behind us. When she was in that position I slowly move to the door and I left the door a bit open to allow people to see us, I was excited about the fact to be seen fucking without my wife know it.

So I start to massage the bums and during this time somebody look in and went away, three people has had a look in and then gone away then when I was starting fucking my wife I heard somebody at the the door, I turn my head and i have seen a black male aroud 40 ears old with an athletic body that was looking at us wanking his big cock so I do not know why but I invite him in the room whispering him not to speak.

I move away from the ass of my wife and ; he start to lick the pussy with his plump tongue then he move the tongue around the little hole rimming her; his little hole start to pulse and my wife was moving and moaning as never seen and hear before, the asshole open a bit and he put his tongue in, then he moves the tongue to the pussy sliding in it and at the same time fingering the asshole (somenthing that she has never loved); believe me my wife was near to shout enjoying it and me too I was excited in looking them so exited that I start to wank. Then he push his hard and pulsing cock against the asshole, but I whisper him not to do it (it would have been too much get the virgin ass of my life!!!) so he slide his cock in the pussy going on fingering the asshole, my life moves and enjoy as never seen and heard!!!

He moves slow and really deep in my wife pussy so after few minutes both were cumming. I told the man that now he can left us and I close the door whispering to be dicrete. My wife was still in the same doggy position and said to me that I have been great and that she wants to be fucked again (I thought, doing a mistake, that she had not realize what happens), I push my hard cock even bigger than usual against her pussy and with my really big surprice she move the hand under her body and she bring my cock to the asshole!!!that was still wet of the tongue of the man before, I lube her and i slide in, I was happy, surprised and excited about that and we have had a great sexy night both we enjoy the anal sex.
Next morning we wake up and we wear to go to have breakfast before the beach.
She was wearing a tight and short white beachrobe, the breakfast room was quite empty so we take place; Ii have seen that there was only the black man of the night before, he was sitting some meters on my right side behind me just near the desk with bread on it. My wife was in front of him and sure she has seen him (moreover he was goodlooking with athletic body), he was wearing short tight pants ready for the beach. I have given one quick look turning my head and i have seen that he was looking at my wife showing moving the tongue between the lips!! I turn my head and i have seen my wife red in face!! She said nothing and she told me she has to go to the toilet, she come back and sit in front of me just to say "I need bread" she went to get bread and I look at her. She was in front of the desk with the black man sitting behind, she bent over to get bread when suddenly the man was standing up and I see his cock becoming hard inside the pants, he moves behind my wife and he was pushing his cock to the ass of my wife (I am sure he touch it with the cock!!) whispering somenthing to her.

My wife red in face and with a new sight in her eyes come back to our table; she make a spoon fall down.., I bent to get it , she open the legs and she show me the nude pussy!!!now I have understand the reason to go to the toilet..and what that man has seen at the bread desk ! , what a vision he has seen: my wife bent with the short beachrobe wearing..nothing!!!After that she said "I am going in the room you can stay here i will come back", she got the lift and the black man follow her too, I have tried to go and get the elevator, but too late so I thought to move to the stairs but suddenly the elevator alarm starts. I ask the reception and they say that there was no problem because there's a direct hot line from the elevator to the technical assistance. The 2 men of the technical assistance come after 15 minutes and they were laughing about somenthing and one whisper to the other "hope they have finish!" and the other "sure they were talking when I park so at least she should have the mounth free now!!" Have you understand ? they have fuck inside the lift with assistance line open!!!

Last edited by crosser; 08-23-2010 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: mistake in taping

hi
Old 02-17-2010, 11:29 PM

Talking hi

I'm not too good with writing long essays but more than willing to grant you your wish whenever your ready for her lesson. Do get in touch.

Steve

best choice
Old 05-04-2010, 06:59 PM

Thumbs up best choice

of course you have done what i dream to do

Old 05-10-2010, 07:54 AM

hi , you have done the right thing to reveal the every woman needs

Tags
blonde, cuckold, wife