Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Something New
Old 03-29-2010, 10:31 AM

Question Something New

Last night my husband and I of 30 years had great sex some of the best we've had in a while. While he was fucking me I got an idea, I asked him to pull out and cum on my clit that I wanted to rub it in when we were finished.

Well he did and since it had been several weeks there was a bit of a mess, I immediately grabbed his head and said I changed my mind clean it up fagot. The son of bitch went for it like candy. I sat up on my elbows and watched and couldn't believe what I was seeing a grown man eating cum like ice cream.

I got so damn hot I just kept calling him names, now wonder what to do for an encore'. Any suggestions?

PS he ony has 5" and I've never had anything bigger! he says he'd love to watch but I've read a lot of women leave when they get a real cock.

Cinny

Cum US like ice cream to some of us
Old 03-29-2010, 12:40 PM

Default Cum US like ice cream to some of us

My wife learned early on that she liked to have me squirt cum not only in her, but also on her. When we first married the only way that she could get her orgasm was for me to lick her clit and between her legs. Later she learned to have multiple orgasms in both holes.

For me, I had been married before, but had not realized how much I liked licking cum, like ice cream. Yummy!

Later, wifey learned that I liked to lick her when she was filled with cum from other men. I encouraged her to go out with male friends amd she frequently came home with their cum between her legs. She would tell me about her evening and then want to show me her present. I could not wait for her to get home!

We too had great sex by sharing that intimacy often. Ibbi

Old 06-15-2010, 09:28 PM

I read about licking filled up pussy so many time never done it until my wife had her first black cock. I don't know why I had the urge to lick her clean but I did. Man it turned me on like nothing else. She had couple of them after that and every time I licked her clean. I actually with only one of them I sucked the black cock immediately after he pulled out of her. I am not gay but next time with this guy I will have him cum in my mouth, my wife likes the idea anyway.

Old 06-15-2010, 09:51 PM

That's terrific that you want his Cock and Cum. Let us all know how you enjoyed it and a picture if possible.

Hint
Old 06-18-2010, 04:06 AM

Default Hint

Cinny, go to black bar & bring home 2-3 well hung black men to your martial bed & have them filled you up & then your hubby clean your wet pussy up. That is what will like for my wife to do.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:54 PM

My ex used to come back from a date with her bull and straddle my face with her dripping pussy and tell me the details of how he fucked her..she would jerk me off while telling me about her night.

On the occasions she bought her bull home or came over to pick her up he would make me lick her pussy then kneel and lick his balls and suck his cock before he fucked her until he filled her with cum..he then made me lick the cum dripping from his cock then push my face in her pussy to lick up his cum.

I grew to really enjoy these sessions as did my ex.

The best was when he came over to collect her for a date and bought another black guy with him..he made me suck his cock while his friend fucked my wife, then they switched so i had to clean his dripping cock, and finally clean my wifes pussy.

They all went out for the night while I stayed home and when she finally came home she was a little drunk, she woke me by straddling my face and i licked fresh cum from her pussy and ass as they had given her a dp in the office of a friends night club.

Sadly we split but her bull and I keep in touch..he wants me to service him and his friend but its not the same without my ex present.