Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

When Hubby Joins In
Old 10-15-2009, 08:46 AM

Default When Hubby Joins In

Dan was just rechecking through some important memos in his office computer that he was about sending off to the head office in New York City when his cell phone started ringing. It was almost break hour, and much of the office was emptying out for lunch. He glanced at the number and saw that it was his wife’s phone calling him. He pressed down on the ANS button and said ‘Hello darling,” into it. But instead of his wife’s voice answering him, what he got instead was the sound of her moaning aloud at the other end. It sounded more like someone was fucking her big time, and even as he sat there listening to her begging whomever it was to give it to her hard and deep, he knew without a doubt who that somebody was.

Shane. He’s back in my house again.

Eventually his wife came to the phone, moaning with excitement: “Honey ... Oh God, Shane and his friend are fucking me big time! Oh Gawwd! They’re fucking me so DAMN GOOD!”

She shrieked into his ear like a crazed banshee. Dan too was getting excited just from listening to her. In the background there came the voice of someone telling to stop screaming and to go on take this dick.

“Come on, bitch,” the man’s voice said. “Go on and take that dick! I know you like it. Tell your husband how much you’re enjoying it. Go on, tell him.”

“Oh God, I want that dick in me so bad,” she groaned into the phone. Dan felt a hand on his crotch and wasn’t surprised to feel a growing erection. His wife went on speaking into his ear. “I love that dick ...Awww ... I love that black dick! Oh yeah ... Ohhh ... fuck me with that dick!”

Dan couldn’t take it anymore. Still holding the phone to his ear, he got up and went to his office door and turned the key to lock it. Glad that now was out of the way, he hurriedly unzipped his trouser with his free hand and pulled out his erect cock and began stroking it. He was still captivated by the fucking that was reaching him from home through his wife’s phone into his ear. He half shut his eyes increasing the tempo of his stroking as in his mind’s eye he imagined what Shane and whichever friend he’d brought along were doing to his Annette right now. He pictured Shane hammering her from behind while his friend choked her mouth with his dick.

Such a sweet thing it was ... he was starting to moan, jacking off on his cock, feeling himself approach a hair trigger. When finally he came, semen spurted out of his cock and splattered over his pants. He sat himself on his chair, breathing heavy; his phone had fallen off his hand and landed on the ground. He picked it up and saw that his wife no longer was calling him. He so much wanted to be there, seeing her getting her pussy and ass fucked. It was a fantasy of his he’d always been looking forward to.

He glanced at his watch, was shocked to see that in almost a half hour’s time, lunch would be over. He spoke to his secretary via his intercom and told that he was feeling a bit ill and would be taking off from work right away. He rounded up with what he’d been doing before his wife had called, after which he packed up his briefcase, cleaned off the stain of cum that was on his pants, and after putting himself in order, left his office.
It took him five minutes to leave his office and get to the office garage to pick up his car. It took him some twenty-five minutes to drive from his place of work to his home. There was a Buick parked in his driveway; he recognised it as Shane’s ride. He parked his car behind the Buick, got out and approached the front door of his home with excitement ringing through his skipping heart. He’d wanted to call to alert his wife and her lover that he was on his way home, but figured it best to be surprised.

Dan stepped into the living room of his home. On the floor and couch were several clothes, most belonging to guys, and littered on the centre table were bottles of beer and some glasses. Obviously they’d had some side fun prior to the main event. As he approached the stairs, he could hear what sounded like Annette’s voice moaning aloud, along with the groaning sound of the bed. As he got to the landing, he took off his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt. He was halfway out of it when he pushed the bedroom door open and stepped into another world.

Annette his wife lay on the bed totally engrossed in the black dick of the stranger whom she was sucking. Dan had never set eyes on the man before, but reasoned he was a friend of Shane’s. Shane was seated on a chair by the side of the bed with his back facing the window, naked, sipping a beer; his black cock dangled between his thighs like an anaconda snake. Both Shane and his friend looked up at Dan walked into the room a second or two before Annette followed suit, neither of them were surprised to see it was him. She was dressed in her slutty outfit with a pair of ‘fuck-me’ high heels on her feet. She held unto the other man’s cock in her hand while looking at smiling; her lips were wet with saliva and her thick hair was dishevelled.

“Hi there honey,” she said to him. “We were kind of hopping you’d be on your way.”

“Hey there Dan,” Shane said to him, getting up to shake his hand after which he introduced him to his friend. “This here’s Jimmy. I’d told him all about your slut wife, and figured he’d join in the party.”

“Pleasure meeting you, Jim,” Dan said.

“Likewise,” Jim replied before returning to pressing his wife’s head upon his cock. “Come on, you bitch! Go on sucking that black cock!”

Dan finished taking off the remainder of his clothes and then came to the bed to lick his wife’s pussy which already was laden with cum. Dan pressed his face and nose upon his wife’s pussy, slurped his tongue over her pink flesh while she massaged his head. Shane came to her other side still holding unto his bottle of beer and offered her his cock as well. He dripped some of the beer unto his shaft and gave it once again for Annette to clean up.

“Alright baby,” Shane said, “time for another round.”

He had Dan lie on the bed before her while Annette came to be on her arms and knees and went ahead sucking her husband’s little cock while Shane inserted his shaft into her pussy and started hammering her like mad. He grabbed a fistful of Annette’s hair and pulled it back while she cried out from the hard fucking his was meting unto her. Shane went on fucking even when she eventually collapsed over her husband. Dan watched with fascination as he did push-ups over his wife’s back, his lengthy shaft coming in and going out over the large mound that was her ass.

“Go on suck your wimp husband’s cock,” Shane grabbed her hair and forced her face over Dan’s crotch till her mouth once again found his cock. “Yeah, go on keep sucking that cock, while I pound this meaty ass of yours.” He gave her butt a loud spank. Annette muttered a groan; Shane grasped her by the waist and continued pounding down on her pussy. Jimmy stood behind him, stroking his shaft, waiting his turn.

Shane called out: “Tag!” and then pulled out of Annette’s pussy, making way for his friend to come take his turn.

Jimmy jumped on the bed beside Dan and pulled her away from her husband’s cock to come straddle him. Annette reached a hand between her legs and pushed Jimmy’s dick into her pussy which was pretty sore by now. Jimmy’s hands grasped her ass, smacking it repeatedly while he went on firing his cock in and out of that pussy. Annette rode him like a horse, loving the rhythm of their fucking as it took her high into the clouds. Dan lay beside them, stroking his weenie cock and watched as Shane approached the bed with a little bottle lube oil in his hand. He came to the bed and Jimmy called a halt to his fucking as he rubbed some of the oil over Annette’s bottom. He inserted a finger into her anus, giving it a good lubrication. When he felt it good enough, he came into a crouch and pushed the head of his cock into Annette’s puckered hole.

Annette squeezed her face and groaned through gritted teeth. “Awwww ... God! Awww ... God! OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!”

Her legs shook all over, she slapped her hands on the bed as both men began fucking her asshole and pussy at the same time, filling her up unlike anyway she’d ever been filled before ... and loving it. It felt so good, she nearly screamed out when he climaxed again and again.

Shane pulled out of her tight hole and lay back as Jimmy resumed fucking her with vigour till eventually he ejaculated his load in her pussy. Annette fell off him and Shane indicated at Dan to do his solemn duty. Dan understood and came forward to lap Jimmy’s cum off his wife’s pussy. When he was done, he gave way for Shane to come over, hang Annette’s legs upon his shoulder and pound her pussy once more. Annette had been moaning and groaning since her lover and his friend came to visit her in the morning hour, and even now she could hardly recognise her own voice.

“Ohhh ... Ohhh ... shit!” she cried out, noting that her lover was about to cum any second from now. Shane knotted his face into a grim frown and groaned aloud as he too shot his load into her pussy. Dan didn’t wait for him to pull out completely before coming forward to lick her up. Even as Shane pulled his slowly growing limp cock out of her, Dan saw that he was still dripping semen and planted his lips over Shane’s dick. Shane sat back and allowed him to suck his cock, after which Dan returned to licking his wife’s pussy.

“Oh yeah,” Annette muttered. “You’re such a loving husband.”

Dan looked at his wife with love in his eyes, so glad that she’s let him in on today’s experience.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:55 PM

Wink

How in the did u stop ur self from suckin both of those SUPERIOR BBC Till U got a fresh load from both of them. I would have begged them too let me suck them off

Old 10-17-2009, 03:22 AM

you lucky bastard.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:48 PM

Perfect! Sucking wifey's juices off of a huge black cock and licking up those cream pies is my dream.

Old 09-05-2011, 08:36 PM

Mmmmm god thts hot I would have had to suck them both and have them fuck me in my ass ro

I would too
Old 10-04-2011, 09:44 PM

Default I would too

Quote:
Originally Posted by doog1959 View Post
How in the did u stop ur self from suckin both of those SUPERIOR BBC Till U got a fresh load from both of them. I would have begged them too let me suck them off
I also would have sucked both of them to get a fresh load from each of them.
Hot story.

Tags
cuckold, hardcore ses, housewife, hubby, lover