Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

old black pub manager
Old 08-29-2011, 03:46 PM

Default old black pub manager

hi me and my sexy young wife amanda had just got married and with the way money was amanda had decided to get a new job ,as a barmaid in a local tavern amanda is a very sexy 19 years old redhead long hair she is 5 11 tall and very thin long legs dress size 10 and 32bb tiny tits i call her , and a nice flat tummy she had gone for the interview at the local pub where she was intending to start work she had been interviewed by the 68 year old manager who was a real big tall bald and rather fat blackman called seb jackson , amanda said that old seb had taken great intrest in her when he interviewed her and had said he was certain she was going to get the job amanda had been wareing a short pencil skirt black and white blouse at the interview , and nice white cotten panties and white bra and stockings they were black . little did we know that old seb was going to make sure amanda got the job , because when he seen her it had given him a massive hard on in his pants something real hot he had thought and just married to he thought that little white boy husband had hardly taken this sexy wifes virginity yet and he was sure going to try to get into her tight knickers real soon and introduce her to the delights of old fat mans black horse cock , and if he did that she would then be his will continue soon

old black manager makes a play for amanda
Old 08-29-2011, 04:35 PM

Default old black manager makes a play for amanda

shortly after starting working for old man seb amanda had said that old man seb was constantly trying to look up her skirts , and she was saying that he was real close to her sevaral times behind the bar and that he had pushed past her a few times and that she had said he must have had a rolled up news paper in his pocket , as he did so ,i did not no at the time but old man seb had a bit of a reputation with the married ladys that frequented his bar and that all the ladys had nicknamed old seb the black donkey babymaker, as he had fucked many many young and middle aged married ladys knocking uploads of them , i did not no it yet but these were the desings he had on my amanda, and that on hearing his knick name i was determind to see excatly how big a cock this old black man had, and wether his knickname was true, also i was at the time still trying to pusuade amanda to get on the birth pill as we still were useing condoms for birth control more to follow

old man seb makes his move
Old 08-29-2011, 07:54 PM

Default old man seb makes his move

one evening on a sataday night i was at the bar in the pub drinking amanda was serving the other side of the bar with old seb . and i was noticing seb would allways look directley between amandas legs as she would bend down to get the bottled beer out of the low fridges her short skirt would ride up giveing him a great view at the gusset of her panties she would allways ware nice cotten white knickers with a wide gusset , i did not know it but this was one of seb biggest turn ons as i looked at seb i could see him brushing down his top to cover his simple huge cock . i was determined that i would follow him to the toilet when he went for a piss , i did this and when i got to the toilet he was standing there with his massive cock allmost touching the bottom of the urinal he had managed to have a piss but his big black as night cock was enlarged , and on its way to hardness he looked at me looking at this massive cock , and winked at me saying that your sexy wife was causing him some real discomfot , in the cock department , and that he would like to show her how a real man fucks his sexy wife, he looked at me smirking at the small cock i was pissing with , he then said that he was haveing , a party at his condo , and that he would like to see me and amanda there on sunday night , i agreead and said we will be there he allso said that he wanted amanda to be wareing white knickers as well i told him i would try to make it so he just smirked again and pushed his massive cock back into his pants , laugheing as he did so saying cannot wait till sunday i was thinking fucking hell he was fucking huge the bell end of his cock was as big as a sheep heart and real wide the rest of his cock was in proportion to its head my dick was only as big as his cockhead i was to find out a little later his cock was 12 and a half inches long and severn around massice and a pair of balls the size of tennis balls when i went back to the bar old man seb was staring right up amandas skirt as she bent only he could see her knickers and he was loveing it he also looked right at me and then at my sexy young wife this went on all night at the end of her shift i took amanda home , it was then that amanda said that old man sebs been looking at my knickers all night i smipley said what harm can a older black man do by looking at something as sexy as her panty gusset , amanda smirked and said guess so hes old and would not be real intrested in me i am to young to intrest him , fuck i was thinking shit what was i saying i was egging my sexy young wife to flash her knickers at this old black stud i then told her that seb had invited us to a party at his condo on sunday amanda complained she had nothing to ware so i said that ok i will buy you a nice dress and top to ware i at the same time bought her some sexy white cotton knickers with lace edgging and wide fit gusset a nice bra and top for her 32aa tiny tits as she dressed sunday she looked real sexy and also wore black stockings under her short skirt . i was thinking fucking hell she looks so hot , i think old man sebs going to try to get into your wifes knickers tonight i was thinking shit i want it to happen i had had a long term fantasy of mine to see amanda fucking a big cocked black man , and by the looks of it it will be old man seb but i did not have any idea how he was going to get into my young sexy wifes panties tonight , when we arived seb was all over amanda like a rash , makeing sure she was close to him and away from me her husband , he made sure she was drinking her glass was never empty after 6 hours of solid drinking amanda was completley drunk and sleepy seb brought her to me and told me she could have a lie down in the master bedroom , he gave me the key then went back to talking to another hot wife who worked at the tavern i helped amanda up the stairs to the bedroom then when she was asleep on the bed i went back down to the part to continue to drink a little while later i noticed seb was missing from the party so i went back upstairs to his bedroom the door was slightly ajar and i was sure i had shut it i looked in to the bedroom my sexy young wife was on the bed but her sexy skirt was bunched up round her slim waist and her small breasts were out of her bra she seamed to be asleep but was not between her legs was old man seb he was naked with his massive cock rubbing up and down her white panty gusset i noticed her knickers were wet in a patch at her vaginal entrence, old man sebs cock was sticking out like a huge log the precum was dripping out of the big slit at its tip , old man seb looked around and seen me at the door said cum in son sit down have a front row seat at your sexy young wifes first black fucking , i was speachless and old man seb winked at me told me to lock the door i did as he told me as i sat in the chair right at the bottom of the bed i was less than 4 foot from where his big fat black cock was right between my young wifes panties covering her vagina at this point he looked over his shoulder and said thanks for those sexy panties son but now he winked again its time for your fantasy white husband watches his young wife fucked by big cocked old black man , he then pulled her panty gusset aside and placed his big massive wide cock head at the entrence to birth canal he then looked at me and said hows she like it son black and bareback or with a rubber on i then made the mistake of telling seb that amanda was not on the pill and he was going to have to use a condom as i did amos smirked again and said there one in the draw son just get it and slip it on my old big fat cock boy i tryed hard to fit it but it would not go over his cock head after about six atempts seb said guess it going to be bareback unprotected then boy now sit down and watch as a real man fucks your sexy young wife with a real cock he smirked again as his big fat black ass began to sink his fat cock crown into amandas hot pussy fucking hell what a picture this was her twat was like a huge o ring around his massive cock hed

Old 08-30-2011, 09:58 PM

Good story. I hope you write more!

old black seb sinks his huge babymaker into my sexy wife
Old 09-01-2011, 05:55 AM

Default old black seb sinks his huge babymaker into my sexy wife

old man seb was smirking like hell as his big fat black ass began to push his big fat black cock into my sexy young wifes hot twat , he said amandas cunt is real hot boy and i am going to give her a real fuck not like her pencil dicked husband , amanda seamed to cum around from sleeping as his big old cock sank deeper than my cock ever had as she felt his massive penitration her legs spread real wide , and old amos looked over his shoulder and said holy fuck her cunts so tight he now had about half hid garguntuan black cock up amandas cunt , she was now looking down between her legs as his massive cock moved deeper into her belly oh fuck she said seb your fucking cock is massive , fuck me old man i no you want to all those times you looked up my skirt at my panties i new you wanted my married pussy oh fuck she said as she watched even more of his big cock sink into its new home . yes baby old sebs goner fuck you like you never been fucked honey his big black cock was now going in and out my sexy wifes cunt like fast as fuck , i watched as his big massive balls hit her fanny lips for the first time i could not , emagine even where amanda had put all his massive dick he wasinto my sexy young wife right up to his apricots , he now fucked my wife into the mattress, she was saying to seb be sure to pull out darling i am not on the pill old seb just picked up the pace and he looked at me and winked again now he bent amandas legs right up over his shoulders and began to power fuck her on and on amanda had cum multiple times when he asked her no told her that he did not want to waste his spunk and that he wanted more than anything to plant it up in her belly , hear was a man old enought to be my wifes father and he was going to be the first man to cum in my wife ever and not only that he was black as night and i new at that point he was going to make my young wife pregnant atthis point amanda said do it baby cum in my young cunt, sebs big black cock became a blur in her pussy as his massive balls bunched up ready to inject her willing babybox then he sunk it home 8 full times holding at full deepness in her cunt as he unloaded his fertile potent cum right up my sexy young wifes unprotected cunt at that point her turned round to me winked and said jobs done now son you can now go by your sexy wife some new maternity panties cos shes going to need them now, that i have knocked her up .

Old 09-01-2011, 03:50 PM

and, ,,,,,,and did he?

Old 09-04-2011, 01:55 PM

anymore to this hot story! maybe she left you for his black cock?

old sebs fucking the result
Old 09-09-2011, 05:25 AM

Default old sebs fucking the result

well old seb had sure fucked my wifes cunt well and he was right four months later mander was wareing those maternity panties as he tummy grew bigger with old sebs black potent seed his first fucking had indeed put amanda in the family way , but he had made sure he had fucked her every day till her belly was swelling with his black baby as for amanda she just could not get enough of his massive fat old black cock and old seb had made her promise to have more of his babys just as soon as she has dilivered his first , and hes told me hes going to give me a big family of black kids and make me bring them up right