Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

old man amos
Old 05-06-2011, 08:06 PM

Default old man amos

this story is how i cucked a local man and his sexy young redhead wife, amy was 22 and a bit of a flirt oround older men , and she was the type of married woman who though she could flash her knickers at any older man , and then not put out . well i had met amy and her hub at a flower show me being in my early 70 , i am black and i love getting into sexy young married wifes panties and fucking them in front of there husbands, i have fucked many young wifes like amy over the years and i love it when there young husbands see it happen , you see god blessed me with a fucking huge thick long cock and after these young wifes get it up the tight twats , the just want nothing but my dick they love it when it opens there pussy right up and they just love its 7 inches of girth and after i plant my 12 inches up in there small flat tummeys there in sex heaven, amy was real speacial redhead married 5 weeks and as i was to find out not on the pill so she used condoms , well fucking hell i had to get into her tight little knickers , we got talking and she soon introduced me to her husband , who i thought seamed stuck up , i made sure i gave them a good deal on there flowers and even said i would deliver them when i arrived amy asked me in for a cup of tea whiich i accepted as she was wareing a nice short skirt and stockings ,as we talked her legs drifted apart and as i was sat across from her i got a great view up to her tight white knickers , my big fuckstick started to swell in my pants and i noticed her eyes look at my crutch she could not understand the size of the cock she was looking at , and when she asked me about a certain plant i moved next to her , and placed my hand on her shoulder and she seamed llike a cat in the headlights of a car hear was a old black man old enought to be her grandfather with his hand rubbing her shoulder as we chatted my arm went right round her back and under her shoulders and right on to her small 32aa tit my fingers soon began to rub her nice big nipples through her blouse and bra within a short time she turned towards me and i kissed her full on the mouth she was warming to my touch i now new it would only be a short time till my fat old big cock would be planted up her sweat married cunt twenty mins later i had her blouse of and was sucking her tiny tits , i was going to enjoy this hot lady i carried her up to her maritial bed

old man amos2
Old 05-06-2011, 08:49 PM

Default old man amos2

i sucked her till she was begging me to take her knickers off , i bunched up her skirt to reveal her full cut lace white panties i pull them down over her slight hips held then to my nose and smelt her aroused pussy smell i whent down on her and got her cunt real wet she came over and over on my tounge that when i first showed her my huge black manhood thick fat old black cock she tryed to put her small hands around it and they would not fit , i told her amy put the head into your mouth and suck it baby she did exactly as i told her , sucking my big plum shaped cock head with her lips carresing the head of my big black old tool i asked her how big her husbands cock was she said small i then told her i was going to teach her a lesson for teasing a old man i said spread your legs baby , and she did real wide at this point amy said condom you must use a condom, im not on the pill i said ok lady dont have any she then produced one of her hus small condoms and began to roll it on fuck me the rubber ran out when it covered only 3 inches as it was as all white husbands condoms are when there on my big cock and another thing i did not tell her was that when i start to power my fat rod up her cervix that thin bit of rubber is going to pop , fuck i new i was going to enjoy it i placed my plum cock head at her cunt lips and began to sink home fuck i was not goint to stop till my big tennis sized balls were slapping her ass , twenty min later i was balls deep in her sexy married cunt with her begging me to fuck her on and on i plowed her fertile cunt that when i heared the rubber snap as the head of my fat cock plowed right up again to her wide open womb , her now unprotected cunt was now mine and there was no way i was going to stop till her womb was filled by my black old potent thick spunk she came again then i stopped ant told her the rubber had split , she gave me that look and told me she wanted me to cum in her cunt i told her i would but i would knock her up put her in the family way i told her if she wanted my cum she would have to brg me to put my baby in her belly i told her to keep saying it as i started to fuck the shit out of her open filled tight twat her hole looked like a elastic band round my girth as i fucked her i told her beg for my baby tell me to knock your marred ass up she did that when my big old nuts began to twitch sending enough potent thick cum into her twat to make ten wifes pregnant i filled her with twenty big thick ropey shots of my potent cum , as she cried below me to give her my baby which had been plan all along , i jammed my cock home with her legs high over my shoulders and held my potent cum up her stuffed now black pregnant cunt , i tolf her to look at the shatterd condom all round the base of my fat old cock , told her that i guess you will not be needing these fron now on a better investment might be a new set of maternity clothes , she agreed and i new then it would not be long till i hade another white wife pregnant to my big fat old blackbabymaker do you want to hear storys how i would fuck your wifes e mail me at babymaker4077@yahoo.com attach pics your wife

Old 05-07-2016, 01:25 PM

Wow that way hot

Old 05-07-2016, 08:10 PM

hot!

Old 07-04-2018, 04:40 AM

Theres alot of older bm out there just like that. All white women should submit as young as possible.

Old 01-11-2020, 10:30 PM

Let me have that fat old black cock! I'll have you begging to cum in 5 minutes! Then I'll jam my cock down your throat and see how you feel about it. I think you will like it and suck me off. Just before I come I will want you to tongue my ass and finger it. I can take about two so give me three!