Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Always rough
Old 03-05-2012, 08:18 AM

Default Always rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnober View Post
My wife is treated very roughly by her master and his friends. She has learned to love all of it and is completely under his control. She admits they have destroyed her pussy forever and it turns me on to know she loves the abuse. She has been forced to do the nastiest things...
When your wife is fucking a black guy, it has to be rough all the time. "Normal" sex is for the two of you but when blacks are involved (whether you take part or not) the rougher, the better. Nothing hotter than to see a white wife submitting totally to a black guy after she has been abused a bit.

Not always rough!!
Old 03-13-2012, 03:56 PM

Smile Not always rough!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
When your wife is fucking a black guy, it has to be rough all the time. "Normal" sex is for the two of you but when blacks are involved (whether you take part or not) the rougher, the better. Nothing hotter than to see a white wife submitting totally to a black guy after she has been abused a bit.
Yes, I like it rough at first after much 4play, but after the lustful hard fucking and I we both have cum the first time I am still in control. The long hard fucking for pleasure and pleasure alone starts then. I always stay in control and if the guy that is fucking me, black or white can't do rough, hard and tender fucking then they don't fuck me but onr time!!! The black guys that fuck me are all three type lovers or should I say fuckers!!!! There is no love for them other than friends,just love for there big thick black cocks!! and they know that, they just love to fuck me!!! It all makes our NORMAL sex not so normal. And that is why I am still in love with my husband and will be a whore for him as long as I can!!

Old 03-13-2012, 11:28 PM

why do you refer to your loved ones as sluts and whores.. i like some bbc now and then but i wouldnt be , refered to like that

Calling your gf a Whore and Slut
Old 05-20-2014, 07:45 AM

Default Calling your gf a Whore and Slut

It's a turn-on for many submissive women. Not all obviously.

Old 06-21-2014, 11:05 AM

I love your lifestyle. You are a lucky man to be married to such an exciting Lady.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:09 AM

It is so hot seeing wife take her first BBC and the look on her face.