Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-24-2013, 01:58 AM

let her squat over your face afterwards and squeeze it into your mouth...that is awesome...

Old 05-16-2013, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
i have found the best clean up position is to be in a 69 with her as a bbc fucks her doggy style. then when he shoots his load you can be right there to get it all as it runs out. as i have said before i have ate a lot of bbc cum but the best is out of her pussy or ass !
This is the position I would love to be in, yummy.

Cream pie eater
Old 12-09-2013, 01:55 PM

Default Cream pie eater

I would love to eat multiple BBC creampies & lick the BBC's clean I would love to serve at a BBC gangbang as a s a fluffer

Old 12-16-2013, 03:23 PM

Smile

It is every guy's duty to clean his wife/girlfriend after a gang bang, or after any bbc has dropped his load in her pussy. BBC creampies are the best.

Old 04-13-2014, 03:54 PM

Gotta admit the best cleanups are after waiting & stroking all night, hearing the car pull into the drive, and her getting dropped off. Usually covered in come, clothes a mess, and a full pussy. She usually comes in, lies back on the bed, spreads her legs,(my signal to start eating) and starts telling me hot hot and nasty the action was. She loves black cock, and fucks black as much as she can.Never know if it's true (Tells some pretty wild stuff), but can taste the seed & know she got fucked for sure.

i have two cuckold cunts intraining that are my slave (Asian & Latina)
Old 04-13-2014, 08:44 PM

Default i have two cuckold cunts intraining that are my slave (Asian & Latina)

i have two cunts in training that are my slaves (Asian & Latina) im only dom to them and there a sub to me we all live together i have 24/7 control and the only role i can think of is me being a cuckold cum eater im looking for the type guy with same intrest as i have and we can use my sluts together just email me and talk

Old 05-22-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
i have found the best clean up position is to be in a 69 with her as a bbc fucks her doggy style. then when he shoots his load you can be right there to get it all as it runs out. as i have said before i have ate a lot of bbc cum but the best is out of her pussy or ass !
My New Fiance Is a Bbc Cumslut, has had over 100 all large. She is a Blonde Hottie. She is Use to 11 inches and is Stretched out and Loose as a result. I am 8 inches and prefer my women's pussy used. We went to a party in Chicago and she Hooked up with 3 hung Bbc in front of me and took them all Bareback and had me watch and Cleanup after them. 10 loads in her Pussy. I am very Dominant and actually liked watching and eating her Sloppy Used stretched out cum filled pussy. She says I am her Cuckhold now and is going to Brand me with a ownership tattoo. Above my Cock and Put me in Chastity to Control my Orgasms. I am going to let her and see where this takes us. Switched roles I guess. Who would of imaginrd?

Always!!!
Old 05-24-2014, 01:34 AM

Default Always!!!

My S.O. always cleans up everything. It's a total turn-on for me to watch him.

your so lucky
Old 05-24-2014, 06:54 AM

Default your so lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperkidd View Post
I live in atl and i have 2 black men live in my home with me and my wife. She gets her ass and pussy fucked all day while i work. I love that she gets stretch out by them. I let them stay as long as they cum in her and she saves it for me.

i love the way my wifes pussy tastes after she lets her pimp sell her pussy all night.. he texts me and lets me know he's coming over.. i clean a room and get her dressed for him. then he gets her high and puts her on his cock.. he makes her suck his cock while i answer the door for his friends and/or customers... i walk them to where he is with my wife on his cock so his people can see my submission and loyalty to helpig her serve him. he makes her worship it... sometimes i put him up at our home for the whole weekend and give him my wife as his property for the weekend... but unfortunately buddy you got me topped, lol... two bbc with her all day... i wish... so bad.

awesome
Old 05-24-2014, 06:56 AM

Default awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluthubby View Post
Gotta admit the best cleanups are after waiting & stroking all night, hearing the car pull into the drive, and her getting dropped off. Usually covered in come, clothes a mess, and a full pussy. She usually comes in, lies back on the bed, spreads her legs,(my signal to start eating) and starts telling me hot hot and nasty the action was. She loves black cock, and fucks black as much as she can.Never know if it's true (Tells some pretty wild stuff), but can taste the seed & know she got fucked for sure.

you sound just like my hubby.... i love that trait in him... his patience.... and i always feed him well for it...

Tags
cleanup