Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-08-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhotone View Post
My fantasy would involve a public club, called The Cuckold Club, that would be open to all adults, and would allow allow nudity. Cuckolds and their wives could be seen by white or black adults. Cuckolds white slut wives would wear a dog collar that identifies them as a slut wife that is available to black men only. Cuckolds would also wear a dog collar to identify them as the white husbands whose wife is a slut and available to all black men. This would be necessary to distinguish the Cuckolds from the white men and women that just want to see and ridicule the Cuckolds and their slut wives. The Cuckolds and wives would be mixed in with everyone else in the club. They could have their own table, or share with anyone else. They could also dance with each other or others. This would be the only way a normal white man could feel up a Cuckolds naked slut wife. Cuckolds, their slut wives, and black men would be the only people allowed to be naked in the club. The slut wife could be displayed by her husband, advertising that he would like a black man, or men, to use his wife. The black men would be encouraged to feel the wife's Tits, cunt ,ass and anything else they desired. They could kiss the wife, and sample her cocksucking and fucking skills, and making comments to interested people about his, or their, rating of the wife's skills, and their interest in using her. The husbands should be required to thank the black men for taking the time to sample his wife's Tits, ass, cunt, cocksucking and fucking skills. The black men would, of course, have the right to cum in the wives mouths, cunts and asses. Naturally, the slut wives would be required to drink the black mens cum, unless they prefer to watch it dribble from the wives mouths. Do you think the black men should also be able to sample the wives asslicking skills? I do.
sound interesting

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 02-10-2014, 07:28 PM

Default mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

id' join that club in a minute
linda

Old 05-18-2014, 09:29 AM

Thanks for posting this exciting story. You are a very lucky man to have been able to see all of those black strangers use your wife as their fuck toy and cum dump. They even used your wife's mouth and cunt in the mens room.

Ok
Old 05-19-2014, 01:53 AM

Default Ok

Sounds like a good club

Old 05-20-2014, 03:15 AM

Yes, I think it would be a very exciting club. Something for everyone and certainly not the same old thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstephens View Post
Sounds like a good club

Submissive to your every command
Old 05-25-2014, 02:48 PM

Default Submissive to your every command

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhotone View Post
I noticed that no one mentioned anything about black men being able to sample the white slut wives asslicking skills. Do you believe, as I do, that any black man in the club should be able to demand that any slut wife must lick his asshole in front of all other customers for as long and deep as he likes. Should the black men tell the white cuckold husband that he wants his wife to lick his asshole and that the husband will be required to ask, or beg, his wife, to lick the black mans asshole. Of course, the white slut wife would not be allowed to refuse any black mans desire. Naturally the white slutwife and cuckold husband would be required to thank the black man, or men, for allowing the white slutwife to lick his black asshole and state that they hoped the white slutwife did a satisfactory job of licking the black mans asshole and that she got her tongue deep enough into the black mans asshole to make him happy. They could also ask the black man if he would kindly recommend the white slutwife if any black man wanted black asshole licked.
I love being sexually submissive to a hard horny black man's every sexual desire. Put on my leash & my white married red lips, wet pussy & my tight ass is to be used for your sexual pleasure! I obey!

Love it!
Old 05-25-2014, 02:54 PM

Default Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebbcinmywife View Post
Is the perfect place for Cuckolds. On my birthday last year my wife gave me my present. She picked a black guy with a big long dick, told him we were bi and if he wanted to go have fun upstairs. Before you know it.. my birthday present.

Thad's is a sex club open to couples and single males. Lots of military guys there and black guys seem to be in the majority. It a perfect place for a Gang bang on you girl because of all the single guys. Not such a great place if you're into couples only.

So before I know it the three of us are in a private room. Thad's policy is all guys have to be completely nude at all times. This allows the girls to find the big cock pretty easily. So there we are, my very average cold little dick and his hung big dick. She says honey there's some BBC for you get it hard for me. This guy was not bi so it was important not to freak him out but I followed my wife's directions but not too enthusiastically. It wasn't long before we both were sucking on that big black dick. Then my wife got on her knees and he got up behind her. As he sunk his big dick into her I heard her say "Oh my god it feels so fucking good!!!". If that wasn't the best birthday present ever I don't know what is. Anyway he started fucking her pretty hard. She was into it, he was pulling on her hair and that seemed to get her more horny. Then he stopped, my wife skwormed around wanting that big hard dick and he made her beg for it. She did beg, "Fuck me with that big dick, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK NOW!" He hit it hard making her cum pretty fast. Next he told her to get n her back. I then held her legs far back as he continued to fuck her. She cam 4 times before it was over squirting all over the place. It has been at least 5 years since I gave her that many orgasms and made her squirt. He was loving fucking my wife's hungry white pussy. After he was done, I layed down with my have limp little dick, she sat on it and started to ride it. It was obvious she had no idea if it was in her or not. Anyway as she riding me I see his big hard dick touch my lips. I opened up and he fucked my mouth while my dick went in and out of my wifes stretched out soaking pussy. Soon he pulled away, I closed my eyes and continued to fuck my wife. It wasn't long before I cam. When I opened my eyes my wife was worshiping hi hard dick in her mouth. It was clear she was totally into servicing his hard dick and not noticing me cumming. It had been a long night of parting and I thanked him as he left us. After words my wife said "I really like him". I regret not getting his number so he could come fuck her at our house on a regular bases. This wasn't the first time I held her legs back for another man to fuck her but it was the first Big Black Cock I got to watch her enjoy. What a birthday present! My birthday is coming up again and I'm thinking an all out black cock gang bang. (100% true story.)
I love being sexually submissive to hard horny black men! I obey their every sexual command. Love being used like that in front of my hubby! I only allow him to lick & suck my white married pussy clean of all the black man's delicious cum! He loves it & So do I!

Old 05-25-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palkal58 View Post
We have been to a party like the one you talked about. It was great I was put on display and 2 Black Bulls got into a bidding war over me. Finally one won and I was his all night to do with as he wished he took all 3 holes several times during the night and hubbt ahd to serve us both and do clean up work. He was not allowed to cum till morning after my bull had left the house. My pussy and ass was sore but I loved every minute of it. The group meet every fews months but like all good things the group got smaller and smaller till only 2 couples were left. Wish we could get it started again i miss the old days of Black Cock fucking me all night I know hubby misses it also.
I love having my white married red lips, my wet pussy & even my tight ass used by horny black men. My hubby has to lick me clean afterwards!

Old 05-25-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
Where we live there is a private black night club that we have attended.
As we proceeded into her desires we had been out clubing and we could not find what she wanted, so as we rode around and she got high I went by this club and suggested we get a drink, she agreed immediaely. Because we had been looking for her a hookup she was dressed appropriately, tight skirt, silky loose tank top, spike heels, whored up makeup, heavy musk cologne. Her big ass and big tits were on display.
As we went to the door and waited to pay cover we were the only white people there, got a lot of looks,all black men. As we went in we got even more looks, all good long looks.
She walked up to the bar, me behind, and as she got there a well dressed black man came up and introduced himself and ask for us to join him, I was surprised. I could tell she was getting warm her neck was sweating a bit, her cologne smelled loud. He got to the point quickly about asking why we were there, but befor we could answer he said, dont bother I know whats up ! She said she wanted to finish her joint but he baby you gotta have some of ours, she said lead me on. They got up and he lead her by the hand toward the back, I just had to follow. He knocked on a door and they let us in, room full of black men and women .
He rolled her a huge joint and she lit it up, she tried to share and he said , no no baby that is all yours. he told her that to hit it hard and long so it would make her visit there mucch better. It was very stong and she ask what blend it was , he said it was a veryspecial house blend for women like her and laughed. They had some good music on and she wanted to dance and he said come with me and lead her back out front to the dance floor. After a couple of very hot dances they came off the floor and she said she had to piss, he said lets go.
As they walked off he was feeling her up very aggressive, then he took her in the mens room, I was surprised but ok with it. When they came back she had taken her bra off and her big nipples really shown thru, make my dick hard. They danced some more and he had her really going. They came back to the table and she got a jack and coke, he ask if she wanted a little extra pop, she said sure ! He dropped two small pills in her drink, he said just a bit of black super fly . After a bit he said ok lets go back to the other room. I went over to a little bar and sat down , out of the way, he took her out to the middle of the room and started dancing and rubbing on her , it wasnt long she was sucking him and then he was fucking her. He was really good, hit her hard from every position. He then got up and said i will be back, she just lay ther rubbing her pussy. In a bit he came back with two dudes and he said her you go, she just lay back and one guy mounted her the other just stood there and jacked off, and got off befor his buddy did. It was now about 3:00 in the morning and he said hey lets go up front and have a drink. I said i think she has had enough, he said shut up and jack off you freak. I got a hard on with that comment. I went in the mens room to piss then went up front, when I got there there was only about 10 or 12 people there, all black men. Then i realized she had nothing on but her high heels, I ask if she wanted he blouse and skirt , she said hell no freak, and they all laughed ! She then danced with a couple of guys and then the our guy said hey we gotta get out of here befor 5 or get locked up. She then grabbed one of the guys and said lets go back here, as they went down the hall I started to follow and she said get the fuck out of here i gotta have one more strange dick tonight, they went in the room and shut the door. I went down the hall and opened the door a bit and this guy had her down fucking her hard, she was moaning and cumming hard. I shut the door and jacked on my dick but did not cum. When they came out our guy gave us his number and said we know you will be back, call first dont just show up. He said they only want one white couple at a time at the club. I went to get the car and when I came back to get her he had to help her out, he had me come to the back and as they came out there was a police car across the street with two black cops inside. When he saw them he took her hand and lead her over to them, he knew both of them well. he intoduced her and siad look what we had tonight and kissed her real deep and massaged her tits, the cops laughed and said you get all the white tramps up in there !! She said something to our friend and he waved at me to come over so I did. As I got there she was whispering in his ear, then as i got there he kissed her again and laughed. He looked at the cops and said she wants to play with your nighstick, and laughed. They said has to be some other time baby doll. She whispered i his ear agian and he whispered to the cop, the cop said really. The cop got out and said to his partner i gotta piss be back in a bit. he then took her hand and said show me where the pisser is baby, she lead him back in. I kept looking at the door and he said you better go find her so I went inside they were in the mens room and she was sucking him off, I started to jack off again and then he got off in her mouth, she would not let go and swallowed him.
I went out and she came out in a bit a said good by, we got home about 6:00 oclock.
We went back several times but the owner got busted for weed and underage patrons so the club closed. We have found other night spots just not in our town.
I'm a white married woman that loves being a submissive cum slut to horny hard black men! Wish that had happened to me!

Where?
Old 05-25-2014, 03:14 PM

Default Where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
we frequent a black night club that is more and more a spot for cucks and their wives.
there is the front part of the club for all members, but white couples or white females can pay a hefty cover for another private area...not exclusive but most do not want to pay the extra cover...we also get a separate entrance...the guy who owns it has caught on to the cuck style needs...
he makes sure there is a lot of bbc there.....we have hooked up with several
seen some interesting sites...
Love to bring my cuck hubby there so he can watch me sexually servicing hard horny black men!