Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

New friend
Old 03-04-2012, 06:53 AM

Default New friend

Well it was fun while it lasted. Our friend Fred can no longer visit us because his wife found out he was seeing my wife on the side. Needless to say my wife mary was very disapointed.We had a good thing going with my old buddy for 3 years .
I asked Mary if she wanted to look for a new friend. She responded by telling me that if i wanted to continue doing this i would have to find another guy not her. So I began searching several sites and picked out around ten profiles of good looking hung men. I then removed the cock pics and asked Mary to look through them. She looked at them and read the profiles and told me that there were four guys that really stood out. These guys really turned her on and she didnt have a problem meeting anyone of them. I agreed and began checking their profiles to see of course which one had the larger cock.
I made contact with James that week and talked about Mary. He sounded nice and polite and told me about himself. After chatting with him more i asked if he would like to speak to Mary and he agreed so i called Mary on three way and they spoke for a while. That evening I called James again and handed Mary the phone again so they could talk more. I could hear her laughing with him as she was in the other room. That night Mary asked if i really wanted her to meet him because he sounded nice.
I then decided to set up a meet that weekend. We are from south texas and he was from the Dallas area so we decided to meet in Austin. I rented a suite at a hotel near 6th street. We arrived saturday and got set up in the room so we could get some drinks before james got there. We were at one of the pubs for a while when he called and said he had arrived so we had him meet us for drinks. He is an older man but fit. about 40 yrs or so and 6 ft tall. It had gotten dark and we were getting to know each other when i excused myself and went to the hotel room. I had bought Mary some hot lingere to wear and went to lay it on the bed. As i returned to the table they were laughing as we were pretty buzzed.
I then decided to ask Mary " Well babe, you do know why James is here." The mood got real tense real quick. James added " You do know Robert asked me to come and Have sex with you." Mary then said " Yea" as she smiled. I then told Mary " well im ready to see you two naked" James said " hell yea". I whispered in her ear to go to the room to get freshend up and to put on what i laid out for her.
James and I waited 30 mins and made our way to the room. In the elevator he told me how horny he was because he hadnt been with a 26 yr old woman in a long time. He was uncomfortable with his hard on in his pants. I told him to take his pants off at the door so when Mary opened it his cock would be the first thing she saw. He agrred and removed his pants and boxers as i knocked on the door. He was not shy and had no reason to be. His cock was huge as it tryed to stand up.
Mary opened the door and to my surprise she was completly naked. She saw his cock and as horny as she was she got on her knees and began putting it in her mouth. James moaned as she tried to fit his head in her mouth. I then told then to go inside and they agreed walking straight to the bed. Mary climbed on the beds edge doggystyle showing her ass to james. He then quickly began licking her pussy and ass. I walked over to him and gave him a pack of magnums he had. he stood up and mary looked to see what he was doing. She then began breathing harder knowing he was going to put it in her. Her pussy was dripping wet.
He began to try pushing in her but had trouble because of his large cockhead. once he was in he pulled out quickly telling her the condem broke. She was moaning as the pleasure she got from the cockhead was still in her pussy. He change condems and started over again. He got halfway in and again the condem had broken again. As he took it off Mary horny as she was told james to lay down, grabbed the condems and threw them on the floor.
She looked at me and said " this is what we wanted to do, this is why i take birth control" She looked so tiny climbing on him. She grunted heavilly as the head made it in and then with a few breaths she was sitting on his lap with no trace of cock skin. As she sat on him with his massive cock in her all she could say was a soft " FUCK"
She rode him for a while before she came and then him. She layed on his chest as they rested. I then heard her ask him " its getting hard again isnt it?" He nodded " you are too hot, of course its gonna get hard again." She sat up and began riding him again. they both came again and were done. She slept on the bed with him as i slept on the other.
Around 3 or 4 am i heard noises and looked over to their bed. they were facing away from me laying on thier side. i could only make out james body. i saw some movement , his hips were pushing forward. Then i saw Mary raise her legin the air as her moans got louder. She began whispering fuck me baby, cum in my pussy, James turned to look in my direction and saw me looking and pulled the covers of so i could see them both completly naked. He then rolled on his back and Mary quickly jumped back on. He came again and as he did he told Mary " from now on i am your only bbc" She smiled and kissed him " dont worry!"

Old 03-04-2012, 12:58 PM

Congratultions on finding another black bull to fuck your wife -Not long till she comes off birth control and is black bred -why dont you encourage your wife to do that?

Old 03-05-2012, 05:51 AM

Great story, lucky man!

Wet Pussy
Old 08-11-2013, 11:08 PM

Default Wet Pussy

That is what I yearn for is for my filipina to have a regular black cock to come by the house when they are horny. They or whoever the man is, just to fuck my filipina well good! I do believe by how my filipina tells me now, that she may be interested in meeting a black man with a big cock. She says she wants to look one over, and touch it and who knows what else once she is faced with a healthy impressive looking black cock.

Last edited by filipina girl; 08-11-2013 at 11:11 PM..

Good Luck Pretty Filipina...
Old 08-23-2013, 03:41 AM

Default Good Luck Pretty Filipina...

Dearest Pretty P.I. Girl,

My wife and I wish you the Best of Luck with all your BBC Fantasies :-)

Right now, I am in Hong Kong on my way to Manila. And when I arrive, My-Oh-My what a Great time I shall have ;-)

New Old Neighbors
Old 09-30-2013, 06:08 PM

Default New Old Neighbors

well what goes around must come back around. we noticed someone moving in a few blocks away. our past neighbors were back, my wife had fucked this guy many times in the past , his wife was a bitch and prude. he is a real many stud to and being a bi cuck i knew it would not take long for the wife to continue her hot fucking this guy. we laid low and the wife got in touch with him and within 4 days they were fucking again. we tried to get to know them both the first time around but this time we decided to just let the wife and him fuck all they want and not even mention old acquaintances....now when his wife is gone and we are home the guy stops by and him and the wife go to the back and fuck like mink !!!!! or when she is there....
i just luv old new neighbors

Old 10-28-2013, 10:46 AM

my hat is off to you! once you didn't have a bull taking care of Mary... you found another for her! that's the way it should be!