Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wifes frist black man
Old 12-10-2012, 03:09 PM

Default wifes frist black man

About a mont after we started swing I suggested we got a club not too far from our house. When we arrived we were only one of five whie couples there with almoost 50 black couples. I wa nervious at first but Linda was enjoying the atttention she was receiving. Aftter a few hours one of the guys asked if I minded that he and Linda go to a back room. I said if she is comfortable with iti go ahead. After about 20 minutes a beautiful balck woman came over and said she wanted to see what was going on with her husband and my wife, so we went to the room she motioned me to a small room along side of hte room and we wen tin and she opend the curtain and there was Linda and her husband naked and he had his 9 inches burried deep inside her and her face was red with pleasure as she was about to climax. When she arched her back he made three thurst and then pulled out his cock driping with cum. Then laid ther for about 20 minutes just holding each other like linda ndi do after. sex. The ladi I was with then took my hand and put it on her beast and told em i could do her when the room was empty. I toel her I had a better idea and when Linda and her husband came outt he room i told Linda to take him in his car and i wold take his wife in our car to our house and use the guest room for the rest of the weekend

Nice
Old 12-10-2012, 08:29 PM

Default Nice

Was that also your first black pussy? How did it go after they left?

Old 03-17-2013, 07:43 AM

Now you going back to my my high school days.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:24 PM

My wife's first black man makes her cum soooooooo much it's ridiculous!