Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

True story of why my wife got her tubes tied
Old 12-03-2023, 09:13 AM

Default True story of why my wife got her tubes tied

If you happened to read any of my older posts, you’d know that my wife Amanda and I experimented with the cuckold interracial lifestyle. She did not have a lot of partners, but she had quite a lot of sex with the men she really liked. She was always careful to stay safe and healthy. Since she had her tubes tied years ago that did give her the freedom to go natural when she felt comfortable with it.
I‘ve written about some of her sexual exploits in the past, but I never wrote about why she had her tubes tied.

From what I’ve been told, Amanda was quite the rebel in teens. She liked to push the limits of what was expected of a daughter of an affluent southern family. She drank too much, smoked weed and dated blacks. Her reputation for being a party girl did not sit well with her parents. The more they tried to control her, the more she rebelled. Then the inevitable happened and she got pregnant. Her parents wanted her to have an abortion, but she refused and gave birth to a dark complexion baby. Her father was outraged and made her life miserable, so she even more time with her boyfriend. Two months later he got her pregnant again.

She said her parents had it with her and convinced her that she needed to have her tubes tied. So when she had her second baby she had them tied. Amanda said, her boyfriend never was much of a daddy and she knew that if she wanted a better life, she’d have to do it on her own. So she got a job, worked and went to community college. It took her awhile but she got her degree and moved up the corporate ladder.

That’s about where I come into the story, we dated and eventually got married. Time passed and there we were, empty nesters looking to spice up our sex lives. I knew Amanda obviously had sex with a black man in the past, so I didn’t have to twist her arm much to give the whole fooling around thing a try, just for fun.

Once she got beyond the initial nervousness, she really started to get into her sexuality. Of course, I encouraged her and reinforced her that she was amazing, beautiful and so damn sexy. And she was all that and more !

Old 12-04-2023, 03:59 PM

So how did Amanda get started? How did she meet that first black guy..... ho much did he know about her history?

Old 12-06-2023, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_will1 View Post
So how did Amanda get started? How did she meet that first black guy..... ho much did he know about her history?
From what she told me, she started dating black guys when she was in high school. She was pregnant when she graduated and then got pregnant again a year later. Well, after I started dating her years later I knew she had two bi-racial kids. Her history came out a little at a time.

Old 12-10-2023, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
If you happened to read any of my older posts, you’d know that my wife Amanda and I experimented with the cuckold interracial lifestyle. She did not have a lot of partners, but she had quite a lot of sex with the men she really liked. She was always careful to stay safe and healthy. Since she had her tubes tied years ago that did give her the freedom to go natural when she felt comfortable with it.
I‘ve written about some of her sexual exploits in the past, but I never wrote about why she had her tubes tied.

From what I’ve been told, Amanda was quite the rebel in teens. She liked to push the limits of what was expected of a daughter of an affluent southern family. She drank too much, smoked weed and dated blacks. Her reputation for being a party girl did not sit well with her parents. The more they tried to control her, the more she rebelled. Then the inevitable happened and she got pregnant. Her parents wanted her to have an abortion, but she refused and gave birth to a dark complexion baby. Her father was outraged and made her life miserable, so she even more time with her boyfriend. Two months later he got her pregnant again.

She said her parents had it with her and convinced her that she needed to have her tubes tied. So when she had her second baby she had them tied. Amanda said, her boyfriend never was much of a daddy and she knew that if she wanted a better life, she’d have to do it on her own. So she got a job, worked and went to community college. It took her awhile but she got her degree and moved up the corporate ladder.

That’s about where I come into the story, we dated and eventually got married. Time passed and there we were, empty nesters looking to spice up our sex lives. I knew Amanda obviously had sex with a black man in the past, so I didn’t have to twist her arm much to give the whole fooling around thing a try, just for fun.

Once she got beyond the initial nervousness, she really started to get into her sexuality. Of course, I encouraged her and reinforced her that she was amazing, beautiful and so damn sexy. And she was all that and more !
We didn’t start with BBC until later in life, her mid 30’s, but glad we did. Glad your wife shared all with you about her history and loving sex with multiple men. We had a few scares with her bulls of her getting pregnant because of them cumming enormous loads in her but each time she eventually got her period. Visit with her gynecologist obvious to him she was being with multiple men, as I could never open her up they way she was after multiple BBCs over a year so he recommended getting her tubes tied, as last pregnancy was tough, at least that was what he put in her medical records. Now when she sees him, during exam he just talks about using condoms, never had that conversation with us before, she says yes but really never.

Tags
cum, hot date, wife 4 bbc