Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Upgrade
Old 05-20-2014, 08:43 AM

Default Upgrade

Sounds like my six and a half would be an upgrade.

Agree
Old 05-21-2014, 06:39 PM

Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluthubby View Post
Same story here - love the humiliation aspect now, but took me a while. Came home to discover her "entertaining" the guy she had been teasing in the bar the night before. I had said I thought watching him fuck her would be hot. Her pale white skin and being taken by a big black guy the contrast had my fantasies running wild.

After just making me watch a few times & seeing the power it gave her, it was not long before being told to fluff her "master" of the day. She has a huge submissive streak for her black playmates, but a nasty dominant streak that I get most often.

After watching me suck a black cock rigid & ready for her, she went wild. Will do most anything after watching me do a little action with a bull, and generally I get to sit & watch the fucking that starts. Not what I ever thought it would turn me on, but gotta admit I look forward to her "play nights" and yeah, admit sucking black cock for her gets me rigid too. And I'm well hung (7+) for a white guy, so her humiliation is not over my dick, just my willingness (need?) to see her fuck others!
I agree, nothing beats the immense sexual pleasure than seeing another man - especially a well hung black fuck your wife. To show your appreciation you are OBLIGED to do whatever wifey wants you to be that to fluff the bull before, clean his cock afterwards, clean her pussy of all the semen the bull left there, or to even SUCK the bull to completion. Anything just to make sure that he keeps on fucking your wife to give you pleasure

Old 05-31-2014, 08:36 AM

Smile

For me, it is a mixed feeling, mostly very exciting. I have watched, with great joy, while my wife was licking another mans asshole, but sometimes I feel humiliated that, not only did another man have my wife lick his asshole in front of me, but I actually enjoyed it very much. Excitement always wins when it comes to sex.
She did not fuck him that time time because he was fucking my wife's big TiTs while my wife licked his asshole and he shot his cum on my wife's face and in her mouth from the excitement, which my wife happily swallowed. After that he was tired.
He did return to have my wife lick his asshole again and he fucked her that time, but I was not there to watch. My wife did call me at work to tell me that she was licking his asshole as we spoke and his asshole tasted great. Then she put him on the phone and he told me my wife's tongue felt great in his asshole and she was a good asslicker compared to the other women and wives that had licked his asshole. He said he was going to fuck my wife and cum in her unprotected pussy when he was done with having her lick his asshole. I got an instant hardon, and I was at work, hoping it didn't show.
I thanked him for making my wife happy.
I was surprised to find out she was licking other mens assholes without telling me, because she knew I approved of her licking other mens asses and that I actually enjoyed watching. She knew this because I had already watched her lick another mans asshole.
I was disappointed that my wife did not tell me because I felt like she was cheating on me and she did not need to cheat on me. Plus I did not get to enjoy watching her lick their assholes.
One of the guys assholes she licked was Bill. We both met him at our nude beach. Bill often played with my wife's big beautiful naked TiTs and pussy on our nude beach, while I and others watched. He even fucked my wife on the beach while I and others watched. I loved watching Bill play with my wife on the beach. Sometimes Bill would have my wife meet him at his place alone and he would have my wife suck his cock and fuck her. I knew and enjoyed that he was making my wife happy with his big cock. My wife also called me from his place to tell me how much she enjoyed sucking his cock while she talked to me, very exciting. My wife licked his asshole one of the times she was at his place, but she did not mention it until two months ago.
The other guy was one of my wife's co-workers. He was fucking my wife and having her suck his cock, and lick his asshole, before and after work. I did not know about him until I was looking for something on my wife's cell phone and found pics he had taked, with my wife's phone, of him fucking my wife, my wife sucking his cock and him cumming on my wife's face, and of my wife licking his asshole. I was shocked and asked my wife about the pics. She was embarrassed and started to apologize for cheating on me. Then I told her she did not need to cheat on me or hide the pics. I told her that I enjoy watching her have sex with other men. Then I asked her about the pics of her licking the guys asshole. At first she denied that she was licking his ass in the pics, but finally admitted it when I told her that she was clearly licking his asshole. She said she licked his asshole because he liked it. I met him when my wife invited him to one of our parties. He looked at me with a smug look that almost showed that he was fucking my wife and he knew that I knew he was fucking my wife. He acted like he owned my wife in front of everyone. My wife acted the same way. She told me to get up so that he could sit next to her. Then she asked him what he wanted to drink and told me to get it for him, which I did. They acted like lovers in front of me and everyone else, in my house. I think some of the people knew my wife was fucking him. My sister in law made a comment about him playing with my wife and that my wife was having sex with him. Then she said, but that wouldn't bother you, would it? wow, I was very embarrassed to say that no it would not bother me, in front of my wife and everyone else, but especially him. He put on a big smile and everyone laughed while they looked at me. Here was the man that was having my wife eat his asshole on a regular basis, in my home and enjoying my public ridicule that he was the source of. I don't know if my sister in law and others knew about my wife licking his asshole, but they might have. I know men like to brag about their sexual exploits, and what better to brag about to your co-workers, than having a married co-worker, who most of them knew, licking your asshole before and after work. I don't think they had sex any other time. But, I still look at the pics and excitedly think about my wife enjoying fucking him, sucking his cock, and mostly licking his asshole. I guess I should have thanked him because he is the source of my enjoyment of the pics. I don't even know his name, or davydogs real name, I think Bill's name is real, and my wife licked all their assholes.
Sorry about his being so long. Maybe you can read it in sections if you get bored.
Bob

Old 10-02-2014, 05:59 PM

I love to use the sissy fagget too. but dominating the slut is the best.

Old 01-13-2015, 04:50 PM

Talking

My hubby has a very small dick 2 inches soft and 4 inches hard and very thin i make fun of it every day and than one day he pissed me off so i tell everybody how small it is and i mean everybody he gets mad but i told him i don't care he likes to watch me get fucked by other men i do love him but he is no good to me sexually LOL