Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Humiliate
Old 02-04-2013, 07:44 AM

Default Humiliate

I ask myself how can I be humiliated enjoying my wife having sex with A black man. I find myself feeling a sexual satisfaction unique to the fucking she gets by a black. Humiliation is how we look at ourself. What or how another looks at me doesn't count.
Yes I have heard others men and woman "how humiliating allowing a black man have your wife. Even worse going and finding a black man to fuck your wife. He may even have paid a black to fuck his wife.
The feeling of intense pleasure, sexual satisfaction from the talking about including another to acting out. Will cause one to question all aspects of how they are, how they are now feeling
versus what they have been taught.
When I would think of my wife with someone else without me watching and listing or knowing until after would make me insecure jealous and humiliated. I came to learn what bothered me was not the fucking and sucking, the intiement conversation the small special turn ons that were new and excluvise between just them made me crazy.
I have thought over a period of years why am I possed to suck a black cock to hardness then with all my being sliding that cock into my wifes pussy. I then love to watch them both, untill he cums. At that moment I am driven to suck his cock clean then suck her pussy until no cum remains. I have no idea why its not the same with white men.
I only no she and I get really excitied when a black man is the third.

Same Here
Old 02-07-2013, 09:44 PM

Default Same Here

when we have been in clubs and she is in her "queen" mode she has had me suck dick to turn her own, it makes her crazy horny ! She will even go after men she does not want just to humiliate me ! She becomes extremely bossy almost to cruel, but then I get to clean her up, ass and pussy, after a bull....makes it all good , she gets off on the men she is going to fuck humiliating me also !!

Old 08-26-2013, 09:03 AM

The whole humiliation aspect of cuckoldry is a massive turn on for me also.
To think that i actually crave, want a Black Man to not only fuck my wife, but to make love to her and make her HIS is massive for me.
For my wife to say things to me like "He is bigger and much better than you" is a very big cock hardner for me. When She says things like "you cant pleasure me sexually so I am going to see HIM" is so very good for me.
I am not sure why this is so, all i know is that i crave this.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:47 PM

I can't agree more i have this satisfaction when the black shaft enters her pussy and the pleasure you see in her eyes. gives me a hard on. she loves to suck the cream off the shaft

Old 10-04-2013, 01:59 PM

it can be a turn on seeing another fuck your wife ., my wife's bedmate has been a friend for almost forty years we knew each other since we were kids even working for the same company .we wife swapped for years ,before he and his wife divorced and now I share my wife with him exclusively .
since my wife is a sexual submissive more time any humiliation is hers yet we try not to take it too far in public . still at times during sex she'll point out how she' "owned" by her bedmate or he'll describe how good it is to fuck my wife and would love to seed her.

Old 10-04-2013, 04:48 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer39 View Post
I ask myself how can I be humiliated enjoying my wife having sex with A black man. I find myself feeling a sexual satisfaction unique to the fucking she gets by a black. Humiliation is how we look at ourself. What or how another looks at me doesn't count.
Yes I have heard others men and woman "how humiliating allowing a black man have your wife. Even worse going and finding a black man to fuck your wife. He may even have paid a black to fuck his wife.
The feeling of intense pleasure, sexual satisfaction from the talking about including another to acting out. Will cause one to question all aspects of how they are, how they are now feeling
versus what they have been taught.
When I would think of my wife with someone else without me watching and listing or knowing until after would make me insecure jealous and humiliated. I came to learn what bothered me was not the fucking and sucking, the intiement conversation the small special turn ons that were new and excluvise between just them made me crazy.
I have thought over a period of years why am I possed to suck a black cock to hardness then with all my being sliding that cock into my wifes pussy. I then love to watch them both, untill he cums. At that moment I am driven to suck his cock clean then suck her pussy until no cum remains. I have no idea why its not the same with white men.
I only no she and I get really excitied when a black man is the third.

You are a Wonderful Husband Mr. Farmer39. You just KEEP-ON making your wife and her BBCs as happy and as "serviced" as you can. Your "Humiliation" should be of no concern to you. So, just continue to Suck and to lick.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:33 AM

Humiliation turns me on also. As one of many under endowed white guys who love to watch white women getting fucked by hung black guys, I have found that having a women ridicule and torment me for my under sized manhood and inability to sexually satisfy them arouses me intensely.I have had women, on more than one occasion, tell me that they would not fuck me because my dick was to small. They had no idea how much this turned me on and I was able every time to talk them into letting me go down on them while they elaborate on the pleasure a big dick gives them. We parted ways happy.

Last edited by moojo; 02-23-2014 at 12:18 PM..

Old 04-13-2014, 03:24 PM

Same story here - love the humiliation aspect now, but took me a while. Came home to discover her "entertaining" the guy she had been teasing in the bar the night before. I had said I thought watching him fuck her would be hot. Her pale white skin and being taken by a big black guy the contrast had my fantasies running wild.

After just making me watch a few times & seeing the power it gave her, it was not long before being told to fluff her "master" of the day. She has a huge submissive streak for her black playmates, but a nasty dominant streak that I get most often.

After watching me suck a black cock rigid & ready for her, she went wild. Will do most anything after watching me do a little action with a bull, and generally I get to sit & watch the fucking that starts. Not what I ever thought it would turn me on, but gotta admit I look forward to her "play nights" and yeah, admit sucking black cock for her gets me rigid too. And I'm well hung (7+) for a white guy, so her humiliation is not over my dick, just my willingness (need?) to see her fuck others!

Last edited by sluthubby; 04-13-2014 at 03:30 PM..

Humiliation
Old 05-20-2014, 08:07 AM

Default Humiliation

Yeah, I'm not too small, 6"1/2 by 5" around with balls on the larger side. I'd just find it humiliating to suck a black dick.

Old 05-20-2014, 08:31 AM

My husband loves to be humiliated by the cuck who is fucking me. He doesn't suck another man's cock nor do I want him to do that. Eating my pussy full of another man's cum is a different story but he will not suck or fuck another man. He loves when my black lover laughs at his little cock and when I join in with him making fun of his little four inch pathetic excuse of a penis. That's right I believe it should not even be acknowledged as a penis. Any man under seven inches is a joke and should be humiliated by men and women both.
Attached Thumbnails
Humiliate-010.jpg