Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

once a month
Old 09-02-2013, 06:11 PM

Default once a month

My wife works for a very large law firm , And once a month there is a meeting at her firm were the attorneys from the other branch out of town attend ,
My wife has cultivated a sexual friendship with a black guy who attends these meetings once a month ,
The two of them have found a out of the way spot in in lower level of the building parking
she looks forward to getting alone with him in the back seat of her car and give's him a blow job while he fingers her wet pussy she sucks his 8" black cock till he Cums and she Cums as well from him fingering her wet pussy , she says the turn on of his hard black cock in her mouth is enough to make her Cum , she has met up with him 3 time's so far .
next week they are taking to a motel down the street . she told me she want's his 8" hard black cock filling her wet pussy she told me she really wants him to pound her hard
I guess i am 1 of those husbands who really get off on there wife being a nasty slut she really is a lot of Fun---Love that women

Old 09-04-2013, 08:34 AM

wow it will be very interesting how she looks like ,how is her body, real curious to see her in action,, with him pounding her,

Update?
Old 10-02-2013, 04:01 PM

Default Update?

How did the Hotel meeting go? Did she get her "pounding"? What happened when she got home that night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiee11 View Post
My wife works for a very large law firm , And once a month there is a meeting at her firm were the attorneys from the other branch out of town attend ,
My wife has cultivated a sexual friendship with a black guy who attends these meetings once a month ,
The two of them have found a out of the way spot in in lower level of the building parking
she looks forward to getting alone with him in the back seat of her car and give's him a blow job while he fingers her wet pussy she sucks his 8" black cock till he Cums and she Cums as well from him fingering her wet pussy , she says the turn on of his hard black cock in her mouth is enough to make her Cum , she has met up with him 3 time's so far .
next week they are taking to a motel down the street . she told me she want's his 8" hard black cock filling her wet pussy she told me she really wants him to pound her hard
I guess i am 1 of those husbands who really get off on there wife being a nasty slut she really is a lot of Fun---Love that women

Warehouse black man bangs me at least once a week
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 AM

Default Warehouse black man bangs me at least once a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiee11 View Post
I'm a white Lady business executive & I have a wonderful black warehouse man that pounds my white pussy & fucks my horny red lips really, really good at least once a week. GOD, I love it! Lov coming home with his creamy cum dripping down my legs & have my cuck hubby lick me clean!