Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My fantasy Part 1
Old 11-25-2013, 07:23 AM

Default My fantasy Part 1

So me and my girlfriend Justine have been sending letters to each other (since she’s in prison for the next 6 years), and in one of the letters she asked me if I’m going to stay faithful and what I was going to do about sex for the next 6 years. I told her that I loved her, and of course I was going to stay faithful to her. As far as sex goes I told her, I’ve been doing a lot of masturbating; mostly thinking about you and my fantasy. I been jerking off a lot of the time thinking about how you cheated on me with that black guy; I’ve also written several stories about you cuckolding me. Justine wrote me back saying how she can’t believe I was still thinking about that shit, but what really got me going was how she told me in her letter that if I was good and stayed faithful to her, she would let me have my fantasy when she got out. She said that there was this black prison guard named Tyrone who talks to her every now and then, and that he was really cool to her and really buff and good looking too. Once she gets out if she was still talking to him, and if I was ok with it, she will cuckold me, and fuck him in front of me. I wrote her back and told her that if she was interested I had a better idea and that I know a way we can both stay satisfied over the next 6 years.
In my letter I told her that I know how much she loves sex and that if she wanted I would be ok with her taking Tyrone as her lover while she was in prison. (Even while I was writing this letter to Justine, I was masturbating at the thought of the two of them having sex all the time for the next 6 years). I told Justine how much it was turning me on thinking about them fucking all the time, and that if she wanted to do this it would be ok so long as she did a couple of things for me. One, if she was going to fuck him I wanted Tyrone to either take pictures of them having sex, and/or video with his phone and email it to me every time they did it. Two that she’d write me and tell me in detail all about it, and if Tyrone wouldn’t mind telling me how you were in his email’s that would be hella cool too. Well it only took about a week before I received a letter from Justine saying that she loved the idea, and that she talked to Tyrone about it as well, and he was definitely down as well. In her letter she told me that she had given Tyrone my phone number and email, and that hopefully sometime over the next week, when Tyrone feels its safe he is going to fuck my brains out. She also told me to stay by the phone over the next week cause once they do it, Tyrone will call me that night and tell me about it and send me pictures too.
About two days later my phone finally rang; it was Tyrone calling to tell me that he and Justine had sex. As I nervously picked up the phone, my right hand went straight to my dick and started jerking it. This was the moment of truth I thought to myself as I answered the phone and said hello. “Hi this is Tyrone is Chris there”? This is he, I said. Hey Chris, so I guess you must know by the fact that I’m calling you that I and your girlfriend Justine had sex earlier today. Goddamn let me tell you man, your girl can fuck; hell, me and her were fucking each other for a good 45 minutes before I filled her slutty little cunt up with my seed. Justine told me that you wanted me to email you a bunch of pictures too. Well I just emailed you all the pictures, but I took 2 videos with my phone that are too big to send to your email account. One video is of her sucking my hard cock and her swallowing most of my load, the rest went all over her pretty little face. The second video I know you’re going to love; I had her hold the phone while I fucked her missionary style, and then there’s a little of me holding the phone while we fucked doggy style. So I guess if you want to see those video’s you can come over to my place later today and watch them over here with me.
Needless to say I told Tyrone that I was on my way over to his place. The whole bus ride down there my heart was racing thinking about how hot those videos must look. Before I left my house I looked at all the pictures he emailed me, and goddamn was all I could say. The pictures came out great, and I must have come 3 times from just looking through the pictures once. There were some great shots of Justine sucking Tyrone’s 9.5” dick. He’d taken a few close ups so that I could see my beautiful girlfriend running her tongue up he’s hard shaft, but my favorite ones were of her swallowing his huge load of cum, and licking his cock clean afterwards. Not only were they just hot to look at, but Justine would never swallow my cum so when I saw her swallowing Tyrone’s I knew that she was really into him and his dick. Tyrone also sent me pictures of him and Justine fucking in just about every position, and I could see in the pictures Justine’s eyes and face looked like she was in heaven. The whole bus ride to Tyrone’s and all I could think about was that if the pictures were any indicator then the video would definitely show me what I had suspected; that Justine was addicted to Tyrone’s huge cock, and probably his little black cock loving slut now.

Nice story
Old 04-23-2014, 02:02 PM

Default Nice story

Its a nice story. But its better the cucky is in the jail

Nice Story!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:02 PM

Default Nice Story!

My girlfriend's daughter is named Justine, and she has had an obsession with black men since she was a young girl - due to the fact that her mom always had black boyfriends and grew up in the DC area where she said "Everyone had black boyfriends!" So, naturally, I pictured the Justine I know, who could easily end up in jail with her lifestyle, in this story. I could definitely see her making a cuckold out of her husband if she ended up with a white man! I don't know why I shared all of that, but there it is!

Tags
cuckold. bbc, girlfriend, interracial