Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Fantasy Part 2
Old 11-25-2013, 07:29 AM

Default My Fantasy Part 2

I arrived at Tyrone’s house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds a huge black man answers the door, a man I recognized from the pictures as Tyrone. Tyrone was about 6’2 in height, and about 245lbs of solid muscle, and let me tell you seeing this man in person made me feel really pathetic, and it wouldn’t be long before I started to wonder if Justine is going to want to go back to someone like me, after being with someone like him. So you must be Chris; I’m Tyrone, he said as he grasped my hand in a tightly gripped handshake. I hope you don’t mind, Tyrone said looking at me, but I uploaded the two videos to my computer so we could watch them on my big screen. Not at all had I said rather nervously.
Before we start Chris, I wanted to ask you a question; when Justine first asked me if I would be her lover and keep her sexually satisfied from time to time while she’s in prison, the idea made sense to me. Justine told me that she’s had sex with two other black guys before and found them to have great sized cocks, and 2-3 times as much stamina then normal and wanted to know if I was the same. When I first saw Justine on the yard I knew she had a body that was just build for fucking and satisfying black men. So once I checked her papers and saw that she was going to be there for the next 4.5 to 5 years, I decided to befriend her and make her my little white BBC; my fuck slave if you will. You see I found that women with long sentences tend to break down and give up if there left alone to just sit around and do their time. What I wanted to ask you was after seeing the pictures and video of your girlfriend acting like a total BBC loving slut and loving every minute; do you regret asking her to do it, or did you love watching it as much as she did?
I started asking myself in my head, how can this guy even ask me that, can’t he see the bulge in my pants. So after 20 or so seconds I moved my hands to the side and said “does this answer your question? And trust me I’m still this hard and I also got off 3 times before I left my house from just looking at those pictures”. We both started laughing and Tyrone said “yes I guess that does answer my question. I can tell you first hand that Justine loved it, and it seems she was also telling me the truth about you and your cuckold fantasy too”. When Justine told me that you wanted to see her get fucked by a bigger, better, and more superior man; I almost couldn’t believe my ears. Here was this beautiful woman who is going to be stuck in my prison for the next 4.5 years, and her boyfriend, the man she loves, wants her to have a sex partner to fuck during her time here. Well your wish has been granted, as I’m sure you can see from the pictures and video that not only did you get your wish, but I fucked Justine so good that not only is she going to want more, she’s going to be begging me for it.
Tyrone was watching me, watch the video’s of Justine and him fucking, with a big smirk on his face. He could just tell by looking at me that I was dying to jerk my cock, until finally he just came out and told me to go for it. Well needless to say I wasted no time opening my pants and pulling my raging hard cock out. While I did that Tyrone throw me a wash cloth, and told me that it was so I don’t get cum all over his house; and cum I did, buckets full.

Tags
bbc, cuckold, girlfriend, interracial