Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White boys participation
Old 01-07-2014, 06:11 AM

Default White boys participation

How have you participated in watching your wife or girlfriend?

Old 03-22-2014, 05:50 PM

i regularly share my wife .we began swapping swinging with a couple we knew who were black, after they divorced , the husband who has been a life long friend of mine was welcomed back into sharing my wife with me.
my wife is a submissive who considers us both to be her husbands and acts accordingly . the level i share with our black bedmate is one of equals . although at times we do play sexual games where one of us is more dominate.

Old 03-26-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ockmick View Post
i regularly share my wife .we began swapping swinging with a couple we knew who were black, after they divorced , the husband who has been a life long friend of mine was welcomed back into sharing my wife with me.
my wife is a submissive who considers us both to be her husbands and acts accordingly . the level i share with our black bedmate is one of equals . although at times we do play sexual games where one of us is more dominate.
I love sharing my wife with many other men - especially black guys and she loves being shared. Sometimes I join in in a 3-some or have sloppy seconds or simply clean her out after being filled by some bull(s). There's no talk of blacks "owning" her. We do this on an equal basis - no domination by the bull over me - we simply enjoy the pleasures of interracial sex.