Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

quick Question
Old 04-03-2014, 02:44 AM

Default quick Question

Hello and sorry to bother you but I just wanted a honest opinion?
So I recently found out that my Girlfriend of 5 years had been cheating
on me with one of my old friends I went to high school with who happens
to be black from Trinidad & Tobago. So I heard thru a other friend of mine
that she was cheating on me so I confronted her about this and asked her If it was true
and she said yes its true and that it only happened twice and that she was sorry and that she wanted something different for the thrill of it and because our sex life had been kind of dull lately and the fact that she said she has always had a thing for black men there skin color and the size of their packages she promised it would never happen again but I still noticed them text messaging back and forth and sending nude pictures and videos etc.... so just the other night I sat her down and had another talk with her and just said ok I don't mind if you continue your fling you got going on with him and I don't care if you have sex with him if that makes you happy and so you don't have to sneak around anymore so I kind of encouraged her to sleep with him! ? does that make me any less of a man from a woman's point of view I just don't want to make her think I am weird or anything also she is the mother of my daughter so I want to keep this family together. so basically to make a long story short what are your views on letting black men sleep with your wife/girlfriend does it make a healthier relationship
-Thanks-