Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-21-2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeinmycream View Post
I have learned that it does no good to ask him to pull out! Once he gets in, it ain't cumming out, until he is totally finished. I am not complaining, but I try to get to know that my men are clean and safe, before opening my legs for them.
I agree with you girl. All that should be coming (cumming) out is the sperm from his cock.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:47 AM

all the woman ive been with that explored this lifestyle all held the same basic opinion they want the bull to come in their pussy because that is one main reasons they are there. Ive always been attracted and dated cheating women. I didn't put this together till i was older. They all had the same trait: no matter who they were dating or married to, they all had a need and compulsion to seek fit hung guys to fuck and they wanted them to cum inside them, especially when ovulating. My ex-wife was just more blunt about it after she realized this about herself, The happy median was black men and when she took a young inner city black kid as a lover, she expected them to cum in her pussy to satisfy her and also as a release for them.

dont pull out
Old 09-23-2016, 05:44 AM

Default dont pull out

bbc should always get to cum where he wants

Old 09-30-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
If you let me fuck your wife bareback, I am going to cum in her pussy. It's between me and her and the passion will lead us to climax. One hubby pleaded for me to pull out while the wife whispered in my ear ear her desire, she was pleased!!!!!!
I would think that what the majority of couples would want any way...right..222 it makes it hotter...

Old 10-02-2016, 10:22 AM

Ok the way I see it is this - the pinnacle of having sex is when one of you (or preferably both) reach orgasm. Pulling out at the moment that begins diminishes the experience, particularly for the men - it's almost a ruined orgasm for them as the sensation of being inside at the crucial moment stops.

So if you decide to go bareback (and that is the woman's decision despite what anyone says) then she consciously or unconsciously knows that the likelihood is that the man will cum inside her and, presumably, accepts that.