Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Risks
Old 04-09-2014, 09:03 AM

Default Risks

I love my fiancee going bareback but sometimes wonder about all the risks of her going unprotected with stranger, the strange part is we find it a turn in along with the pregnancy risk.

Old 04-13-2014, 08:32 PM

You have a beautiful fiancée! I guess she will be impregnated by black soon (hopefully!).

The risks are always there. If you get into this lifestyle then minimising the risks is all you can do.

If you can make sure the black stud is known by you or by someone else. Equally, if they have done cuckolded other men before then see if you can get some info form the said couple.
One other things if to get a medical certificate that the black stud is D&D free.

Old 06-04-2014, 06:08 PM

My wife went thru a 3 year period where she got VERY addicted to the Interracial Lifestyle. It started as an unplanned walk in to the bar at the bowling alley where she discovered mostly all white women and ALL Hispanic and Black men chasing them. An Hispanic guy dragged her out on the dance floor, and 3 hours later she was 2 hours late getting home, VERY horny from dirty dancing with Black and Hispanic guys, very drunk from all the drinks the bought her, and seriously considering taking someone up on their requests to "go out to the car and talk"..........she had just enuf presence of mind left to excuse herself to go to the bathroom and snuck out the back way and came home telling me about this...........I told her to GO BACK!!! LOL

She was too drunk tho, and it was almost closing time anyway, but we agreed she would return to the bar after bowling the next weekend and see how things went. LONG story, but she ended up in the back of a mini-van with her first black lover parked behind a car wash less than a mile from her upper middle class home and husband and son......trying to talk the guy in to having sex (intercourse) with her even tho her diaphragm, which is ALL the birth control she uses, was at home with me because she was SURE nothing much would happen............he had no condoms, hers were in her purse in her car back at the bowling alley, and he was too cheap to drive across the street to 7-11 and buy some!!! Ended up just trying to suck him off, but in her enthusiasm to swallow all of his cock she made herself throw up (they were quite drunk) all over him and his mom's mini-van!! LOLLOL

That started a 3 year period tho where she had almost exclusively black lovers and she became ADDICTED to pregnancy risk encounters. It was VERY easy for them to talk her out of using her diaphragm even when she put it in before going out........but it caused cramping when left in for a long time, so she got in the habit of taking it with her instead, and then just "forgot" to use it, or falt out did not at their request.....and sometimes HER request!!

Were it not for a medical condition called a "tipped uterus" that makes implantation of a fertilized egg difficult (we have one son and he was a FULL time job to make!! LOL). we would likely have a couple of interracial children also. She is till obsessed with pregnancy risk encounters, but is no longer involved with Black Lovers.....she is involved in a 6 year long affair with her (white) Boss/Lover and they are birth control free 100% of the time, hoping she will become pregnant by him.

CW

Old 07-22-2014, 05:03 AM

This is why a mature MILF is the way too go! No babies to worry about and bareback is HOT!

Minimize Risks
Old 07-29-2014, 03:36 PM

Default Minimize Risks

Note that a full STD panel is of limited comfort if you know the risks. First, HIV is undetectable for months after infection, though it is perfectly transmittable. A couple tests, months apart, with no other partners over the period is the only way to go there with reasonable certainty. HSV (herpes) and HPV (warts) are not going to be reveled in these tests. HSV can be transmitted even with a condom on and when an outbreak is not particularly evident. HPV is often not visible or detectable and is often transmitted by unprotected oral sex. Those are the realities.

The most necessary step in reducing the risk is actually knowing your sex partner well enough to be pretty sure he/she is trustworthy and would not be hiding a known infection or a sexual interlude with someone else. Few people have HSV (herpes) and do not know it, but blind carriers are not unknown either. However, if the individual is part of a couple and is infected, it is highly unlikely that both partners in a sexually active couple would not express the infection. That is a big attraction some have for couples, that and the fact that they have more personal responsibilities typically than singlees generally do. HPV? The best you can do is look for signs of it on the genitals. It is unlikely that people are going to go to condom-protected oral sex in any bg way.

Pregnancies can be fixed. HIV, HSV, Hepatitis, and HPV (due to detectability and thus remediation) pretty much are lifetime chronic diseases. Is NSA bareback fun really worth the worries, much less the risk? Modern condoms are really not that bad and you can reduce the risks, as outlined, to comfortably consider nareback with a committed extramarital partner.

Old 07-30-2014, 01:24 PM

my wife and i have known her "bedmate" for years and until recently we had been fairly careful in useing birth control only going bareback on rare occasions. we are now fifttish and lately have been inclined to be less conscientious when it comes to barebacking .
we're not concerned with health risks as we have a closed relationship sharing my wife equally ,with little risk of pregnancy at this point. if you want to allow barebacking i recommend you keep it to only one partner and be regularly tested . JandGinSD is correct a pregnancy can be corrected your health may not be so easy to fix.

strangers
Old 08-02-2014, 11:40 AM

Default strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjane67 View Post
I love my fiancee going bareback but sometimes wonder about all the risks of her going unprotected with stranger, the strange part is we find it a turn in along with the pregnancy risk.
no doubt there r many risks involved in fucking a stranger bareback...but like u i love my wife fucking strangers without protection, i can't explain why but we r both really turned on by this and u add the risk of her being impregnated for us the turnons out weigh the risks.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:31 PM

Risks is what makes it exciting...never knowing if a pregnancy can happen.

Risk
Old 08-20-2014, 09:07 PM

Default Risk

Personally, I will risk pregnancy but not disease!

Pregnancy is natural and can be dealt with;
disease is a big problem.

Those of us who like black men should expect to find ourselves black-pregnant -
sooner or later!. One month I will be caught - and have my plan ready!

So, when it is my turn, I shall enjoy my too-brief black pregnancy!

Hugs

Old 08-21-2014, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrub42 View Post
One month I will be caught - and have my plan ready!

So, when it is my turn, I shall enjoy my too-brief black pregnancy!

Hugs
So you will abort the kid?

Or diffidence plan?