Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wondering about the loving whispers thread
Old 04-13-2014, 11:39 PM

Default Wondering about the loving whispers thread

I was wondering if anybody has see the Loving Whispers technique to get there wife to open up to the cuckold lifestyle? I've been trying it and not sure if I'm doing it right and not really getting any results. Any advice would be appreciated. Suggestions on what to whisper.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayintermsofsex View Post
Not quite sure what this is about exactly.

The Loving Whispers technique? Never heard of it. What is it?
Look under the general forum-search subconscious stimulation. Sounds interesting. Been at it a week and 1/2. Might be making progress. Check it out.

it works to some degree but requires a long time
Old 04-14-2014, 05:32 AM

Default it works to some degree but requires a long time

it works to some degree but requires a long time. Have been using it on my very inhibited wife, and she dreams about getting fucked by an old lover or some black men, and she moans in her sleep. She also moves her body around. She claims she doesn't dream about that or that she can't remember her dream….

But it has gotten her to fantasize aloud about her old lover fucking her and even to the point of saying, "Give it to me, JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME!" SHE really gets into it when she is helping me jack off. When I am eating her she cums multiple times and moans but never refers to being fucked by him or any black men….

Sometimes when I get her to help jack me off, I pretend to fall asleep. And sometimes she makes herself cum after I am "asleep".

When she is asleep I can whisper to her that she is getting fucked…. She usually will change her pattern of breathing when she "goes into it". When she is into it, I quit whispering and she will continue the dream. usually moaning louder and breathing harder.

it works to some degree but requires a long time
Old 04-14-2014, 05:54 AM

Default it works to some degree but requires a long time

it works to some degree but often requires a long time. Have been using it on my very inhibited wife, and she dreams about getting fucked by an old lover or some black men, and she moans in her sleep. She also moves her body around. She claims she doesn't dream about that or that she can't remember her dream….

But it has gotten her to fantasize aloud about her old lover fucking her and even to the point of saying, "Give it to me, JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME!" SHE really gets into it when she is helping me jack off. When I am eating her she cums multiple times and moans but never refers to being fucked by him or any black men….

Sometimes when I get her to help jack me off, I pretend to fall asleep. And sometimes she makes herself cum after I am "asleep".

When she is asleep I can whisper to her that she is getting fucked…. She usually will change her pattern of breathing when she "goes into it". When she is into it, I quit whispering and she will continue the dream. usually moaning louder and breathing harder.

Old 04-16-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
it works to some degree but often requires a long time. Have been using it on my very inhibited wife, and she dreams about getting fucked by an old lover or some black men, and she moans in her sleep. She also moves her body around. She claims she doesn't dream about that or that she can't remember her dream….

I've only been able to do this twice. The first time she ended up scooting next to me and slightly grinding her ass into me and lightly moaning. We ended up fucking. After I told her she must have been having a really hot dream and all she said is I think I may have been but don't really remember. 2nd time she just rolled over and asked what I was talking about. I faked just waking up and said huh?? Why did you wake me up?? She said Nevermind you were mumbling in your sleep. I ended up eating her pussy but didn't fuck. I told her it was just for her pleasure for being such a hot sexy wife!!

love whispering
Old 04-18-2014, 04:02 PM

Default love whispering

I have been trying it when falls asleep I get close to her ear and start whispering you need to fuck bbc I want you to take a bbc love to have you suck a bbc etc her breathing actually becomes heavier and she starts reposition herself onetime she did wakeup and ask if I said something I said no you must have been dreaming than she got real close and snuggled and said I love you so I think I may be on the right track at least I hope so

Old 04-18-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonphil View Post
I have been trying it when falls asleep I get close to her ear and start whispering you need to fuck bbc I want you to take a bbc love to have you suck a bbc etc her breathing actually becomes heavier and she starts reposition herself onetime she did wakeup and ask if I said something I said no you must have been dreaming than she got real close and snuggled and said I love you so I think I may be on the right track at least I hope so
I think you may be. The thread points out that you have to take your time. Baby steps. Ive done it a couple more times. We were spooning and I asked her to reach back and grab that big blac dick and guide it in her pussy. She actually fumbled around for it and lifted her leg slightly.

Old 05-23-2014, 06:42 PM

I've been able to whisper all week without much success or response. Until last night, I was whispering only a big black cock can make you cum, you want to fuck a big black cock, white women should only fuck big black cock. And then I whispered white men only eat pussy, only way you cum with hubby ( my name) is eating your pussy. Over and over until I drifted off. She woke me a couple hours later by stroking my cock. We made out and while I was fingering her, she has never been wetter. So were kissing and she pushes my head down to her pussy and holds it there through two giant orgasms. Then I move my way up to fuck her, she tells me she's too sensitive right now and very tired and wants to sleep. I think this shit is working!!!!!

It is working quite fast for you…...
Old 05-23-2014, 07:25 PM

Default It is working quite fast for you…...

Mmmm and I see you are working your way into it quite well…. Congrats. Maybe I will add more tips here later. Let us know what is working for you….

Old 05-23-2014, 07:33 PM

I plan on eating her pussy again tonight. Just eat her pussy without fucking her. I'm gonna tell her this is the only way I can get her off and I'll do anything she wants for her pleasure no matter what!!

Tags
loving whispers, sleeping, suggestion