Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Busted
Old 08-03-2014, 03:17 AM

Default Busted

I was wondering if any of you cuckolds have ever accidentally left your computer on this sight or others like it and been busted by your wife? How did she react once she found out that you secretly want to see her with a black man? I'm sure most didn't take it well but are there others that were intrigued that you were into this lifestyle? This is a serious question and I'm not fishing for fantasy stories but real ones. Positive or negative.

Old 08-03-2014, 05:26 PM

Since you started the thread, it probably happened to you. So, why don't you share your story first?

Old 08-03-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno View Post
Since you started the thread, it probably happened to you. So, why don't you share your story first?
No. It hasn't happened to me. I've told her my desire to see her with another. She said the idea was hott but she just couldn't fuck another. I'll admit she doesn't know that I'd like to see her with a black man.

secret?
Old 08-05-2014, 07:26 AM

Default secret?

Simple for me. There is no such secret. We are open about everything and our lifestyle interests among them. Will we share the same interests all of the time? Of course not. But we both respect each other's as not deviant but sincere. We do share most of them however.

It has been pretty clear that the vast majority of men who are active on online cuckold sites harbor the fantasy but have never told their wives, and probably never will. Those men probably really wouldn't handle the reality of a cuckold experience well, despite their strong affinities for the fantasy. Certainly, if you do not have the honest and clear communication with your wife yo the extent that you are comfortable discussing this, you should not consider seriously playing the game for real. It's not all about manning up and having the guts, but also having the relationship and the wife who can respect and relate to your desires, even if unwilling to fulfill them in this way. That is not to say that broaching the subject is easy. Even in our case, it took a day to digest and figure out if or how to proceed. A number of other hotwife couples we know started with just the swinging lifestyle before realizing that hotwife/cuckold was the best fit for them.

Every married man should share sexual fantasies with his wife. If nothing else, you learn more about each other and might only follow through with role play fun along the lines of the fantasies. Sex is all about fun. It shouldn't be stressful and a married life is too short for secrets. I don't know your wives, but drop a hook with some bait on it. Maybe not hit her with the totality of your fantasy, but explore. Even if she is religious, sex does not have to be bland. She might not want to welcome another man into bed, but there are things to spice it all up.

Communication
Old 08-06-2014, 10:16 PM

Default Communication

Communication should start before a marriage. Ha, fat chance of that! Most men would prefer to keep secrets. If they find a woman that they fall in love with they most likely won't talk about their sexual fantasies. Like my wife, she asked me if I loved her for her beauty or if I loved her for who she is. Catch 22. Caught between a rock and a hard place. Communication should start early and being up front means less trouble down the road. Besides, being up front and getting your woman means more fun from the start.

I confronted my wife early in our marriage. Although, communication really did not start until I discovered that she was having an affair. I defined an affair and clearly told her that deceiving me was not what marriage was about. I also told her that she could have all the extra-marital sex she wanted as long as she was not deceiving me. So it all began. With her eyes wide shut and now wide open, her becoming a cunt continues. And I fully anticipate greater sexual experiences are yet to come her way.

From a naive Jesus Freak in the 70's to a woman that is almost there. I give it about one more year. After all, time is ticking. The wife, mature and still tight is ready for becoming the woman she was always meant to be.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 AM

My ex caught me and freaked out. My next wife will have to be in to bbc.

Old 09-30-2014, 03:38 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
No. It hasn't happened to me. I've told her my desire to see her with another. She said the idea was hott but she just couldn't fuck another. I'll admit she doesn't know that I'd like to see her with a black man.

One things for sure about Help, is that he's honest about his situation. (((((hugs))))

Old 09-30-2014, 10:15 PM

Default reply

Nay but she got mad over some chicks .

Old 10-01-2014, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbw552rb View Post
Did you here what your wife said? Apparently not. "The idea was hot," = Makes me horny. "Just couldn't fuck another," = I don't want you to think bad of me, I don't want to lose you, I couldn't look you in the eye for the shame I would feel.

Does that sound like a woman that doesn't want to have fantastic orgasms with fantasy sex play and good times had by all?

Sounds like a woman stifling her inner whore to be faithful to her man because she loves him.

How did you pose this question to your mate?
"You know what I think would be hot ? You fucking another man."
If that's how you did it while your driving down the rode then your a lucky man cause she said it was hot.

Or did you do this?
Curled up in bed after making love with her spooned into you, you whisper in her ear," That was great but you know what would be even hotter?" You nibble on her ear caress her breast and continue whispering in her ear, "Watching a Big, Black, Dick covered in your cum sliding in and out of your wet pussy as you scream out another orgasm." Continue nibbling and kissing her putting your desire in to it, showing her how hot that would be for you. Then," to see them finally cum inside you," pause, " Then when we're all alone," continue groping and kissing," We curl up like this and I hold you in my arms and show you how much I love you and What it meant to me to watch you have the pleasure that I am not able to give you."

Most women will say no but when they are shown that no matter what your not going to walk away they will let that inner whore out. The last thing a woman wants is for her man to think bad of her. Show her she will be loved anyway and more for what she's doing.

Just one word of caution.....Once she starts there's no flipping a switch and saying, "Ok, I've had enough. You have to stop now." Not going to happen.
Interesting!! I actually told her while watching a movie that happened to have a pretty good MMF threesome in it. I told her it was hot and seeing her being pleasured by another man would also be hot.

The next time we have a good intense sex session, Your approach might be worth a try!!
Thanks!!

daughter
Old 10-03-2014, 05:53 PM

Default daughter

My wife had her black lover over and i was in the shower. Just as i came out our younger daughter walked in the room as frank was pulling his dripping 8 inch love tool out of becky. All zhe could do was stare at his tool and her mom. I did not say a word but went over still naked from my shower and hard and kissed becky. It was the first timr my daughter had seen me me naked also