Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black-Owned Agreement & Contract
Old 08-30-2014, 07:09 PM

Default Black-Owned Agreement & Contract

Would you willingly sign a 'Black-Owned' Agreement & Contract with your spouse and offer it to your Black Master as a sign of you both becoming owned by him?
Attached Thumbnails
Black-Owned Agreement & Contract-cuck_cuckagreement.jpg  

Being owned . . .
Old 10-06-2014, 07:32 PM

Default Being owned . . .

I don't think that the wife would want to be owned. Certainly not the way things are in our marriage. Our marriage of equality means that I do not own my wife. The wife does what she wants. Wanting more cock has nothing to do with me. I would never change who my wife is because if I did I'd no longer love her but love myself. I do not intend to change my wife.

Now helping her discover herself is another story. She, more often than not, wears a mask (metaphorically speaking).

When she feels that she cannot restrain herself from a man's sexual attention then she may consider herself owned by that man. Even then, she would most likely not identify herself with such a constraint. Others may refer to her as being Blacked, or blackish if the man is Black that she cannot pull herself away from but, she would most likely distance herself from being identified as owned by any man.

I believe that only a Black man would be able to get all his desires fulfilled by my wife without any hesitation on her part.

Nope
Old 10-08-2014, 04:40 AM

Default Nope

We're not into that and there is not such contract that could possibly be legally binding. By nature, it is a bilateral contract and that demands a fair exchange of consideration to be valid. Since prostitution is illegal nearly everywhere, there is no way of establishing a value for sexual privilege. You can play pretend though, so the reality is not so much of a buzz kill.

Nonsense
Old 10-10-2014, 12:59 PM

Default Nonsense

Such an agreement/contract has no legal status anywhere in the world. Any white woman who has tasted a big black cock is in any case, by nature, the "property" of of that black cock