Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Horny in Tupelo, MS!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:51 AM

Default Horny in Tupelo, MS!!!

I hope I haven't made a mistake by moving back here...the area I grew up in, but I'm here now and things don't seem to have changed very much from when I left it the first time to join the Army. While I was in the Army I met all kinds of people, black, white, and Hispanic....just to name a few. I can't tell you how I felt when I fucked my first white woman in AIT. It was mind opening and I enjoyed that sensation as often as possible. Its been four years since I got out of the Army and moved back to Tupelo, MS and now I see "Forbidden Signs" on every non-black woman in the area. Can Mississippi really be so far in the past that sex is still considered improper if you're not having it with someone whose skin color matches there own? I hope not because I'm horny as hell and I'm looking for anyone that wants the same kind of hot horny sex that I'm after. I'm looking for friends that I can trust and have fun with while we fuck in every room of my house. I'm very clean and disease free so if any white, asian, or female with a pulse wants a good fuck buddy please let me know. I can also host fuck parties if any one is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Horny in Tupelo, MS!!!-175a.jpg  

Old 09-26-2012, 10:43 AM

hi we're just north of forest on hwy 21, i have watched my wife let 2 black men fuck her and cum inside her pussy, she had an affair for a while with a black guy she worked with and would come home with his cum still in her often. my wife has a great pussy, we don't know why but ever time a black guy cums in her, his cum will stay in her pussy, i love to watch a black guy cumming in her and she stay in bed til after he leaves and i esnjoy kissing and licking and sucking her long pussy lips, knowing his cum is in her but it never comes out, she has tried for days to get loads out and can't, now she doesn't even try to get it out. thats sexy i think

Old 09-27-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordinary12 View Post
I hope I haven't made a mistake by moving back here...the area I grew up in, but I'm here now and things don't seem to have changed very much from when I left it the first time to join the Army. While I was in the Army I met all kinds of people, black, white, and Hispanic....just to name a few. I can't tell you how I felt when I fucked my first white woman in AIT. It was mind opening and I enjoyed that sensation as often as possible. Its been four years since I got out of the Army and moved back to Tupelo, MS and now I see "Forbidden Signs" on every non-black woman in the area. Can Mississippi really be so far in the past that sex is still considered improper if you're not having it with someone whose skin color matches there own? I hope not because I'm horny as hell and I'm looking for anyone that wants the same kind of hot horny sex that I'm after. I'm looking for friends that I can trust and have fun with while we fuck in every room of my house. I'm very clean and disease free so if any white, asian, or female with a pulse wants a good fuck buddy please let me know. I can also host fuck parties if any one is interested.
I don't know why it is forbidden in North Mississppi because when I go to Olive Branch all I see is white men\black women interracial couples.