Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckold Interracial Black Pregnancy of Hotwife?
Old 11-24-2014, 12:59 AM

Default Cuckold Interracial Black Pregnancy of Hotwife?

I have my thoughts on any woman I end up dating / marrying being black bred.

I would like to hear all of your thoughts and opinions on the matter.

Lets all be respectful too with replies etc.

Old 11-29-2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnguyy View Post
I have my thoughts on any woman I end up dating / marrying being black bred.

I would like to hear all of your thoughts and opinions on the matter.

Lets all be respectful too with replies etc.
I think it's fun in fantasy, but it's a life-long commitment. For white men, it can be less of a commitment, because the relationship can end, and the child isn't yours.

Interracial Pregnancy Desires.....
Old 06-21-2018, 08:47 PM

Default Interracial Pregnancy Desires.....

I have long held fantasies about having a baby with a Black Lover. When I was BBC active, I took a lot of chances risking a pregnancy and figured if it happened, we'd deal with it...….never happened tho. There were two guys I actually tried or wanted to get pregnant by, but both relationships ended before a pregnancy happened.

I am not currently BBC active, but I am sexually involved outside my marriage (8 yr affair with my older white Boss/lover) and we have been birth control free for a couple of years but my tipped uterus and his age (late 60's) haven't cooperated.

Recently tho, he changed out relationship and has allowed for me to be sexual with others so the possibility exists again.

J (the wife)

Old 06-21-2018, 10:20 PM

Smile

I think it is great for your wife to have a black man's or black men's babies if you and your wife will love them like you would love your own babies.
I believe that my wife has had 2 or 3 other men's babies and I have loved and happily raised them like they were mine. They were white babies which could make some difference depending on your social environment. Regardless of who the father is, they will be the babies of the woman you love very much.

Old 06-26-2018, 09:41 PM

Ive had my girl cream pie'd by the black guy she fucked but never pregnancey. It was more of a fantasey and a visual thing than a reality thing.

Old 06-27-2018, 03:48 PM

It was when my job sent me too Africa that my wife was forced into breeding to the black housemaster in the house we lived in. She was on birth control pills when we arrived. After 3 months in country I took her into town to see a doctor and get her pills refilled. We found a lady doctor and got her pills. The pills she got were fake. 2 months later the doctor confirmed she was knocked up. When the baby was born it was given too the housemasters wife too raise. 90 days after giving birth, wife was bred again and the baby was taken for the housemasters wife to raise. We had 4 months till we were to go home and we were informed that wife was again knocked up to black again. This time a very large and fat black did the deed. Was a lot of talking when the family saw the black baby she had. Have raised him as just one of our kids. Wife and I have 1 white daughter.

Old 06-28-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoboss45 View Post
It was when my job sent me too Africa that my wife was forced into breeding to the black housemaster in the house we lived in. She was on birth control pills when we arrived. After 3 months in country I took her into town to see a doctor and get her pills refilled. We found a lady doctor and got her pills. The pills she got were fake. 2 months later the doctor confirmed she was knocked up. When the baby was born it was given too the housemasters wife too raise. 90 days after giving birth, wife was bred again and the baby was taken for the housemasters wife to raise. We had 4 months till we were to go home and we were informed that wife was again knocked up to black again. This time a very large and fat black did the deed. Was a lot of talking when the family saw the black baby she had. Have raised him as just one of our kids. Wife and I have 1 white daughter.
Thats hot. At least you learned to let your wife have some bbc without it bothering you. More white men should be so lucky. I know white women in Africa are at the mercy of the bm. Thats good. America should take a lesson from that. I bet your wife was happy all the time.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:50 PM

Wife is a southern lady with all the taboos that they have. Her first BBC really opened her eyes up. They were in missionary. Her eyes were as big as saucers as his BBC went up her pussy. All she could say was Oh My God. She climaxed so much she finally passed out. I told her before we went to Africa that she would be used in every way. She said that it was okay as she was now used to black cock. The getting knocked up really got to her. She had never given it any thought that they would use her as a breeder. Took about 5 months into her pregnantcy that she settled down with it.

Old 06-28-2018, 04:30 PM

I think its a fun idea, but would be a huge huge step to take. Plus you have to think.about the child and how it could help/hinder his life.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:21 PM

Assuming this story is true you must have been okay with the arrangement as was your wife. Only sorry there are not pictures of her breeding. Glad you're raising at least one of those kids.