Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I finally did it... and it was AWESUM!!
Old 01-13-2015, 09:14 PM

Default I finally did it... and it was AWESUM!!

True story. .. finally got to do a 3sum last friday. Had had a few meetings with a fwb and asked her about doing a guy that was interested. Of course, i made the guy part up lol. When she said maybe I posted a craigslist ad and found a guy with a huge cock, at least 8.5 maybe 9 inches and pretty thick. I'm about 5.5 and pretty thick too.*

I got us a hotel room and we met during lunch . This lady is pretty hot... early 30s, nice boobs and butt. The guy was about my size, 5 7, pretty small actually. Even the little guys pack a punch lol.

Anyway it was absolutely amazing... we fucked her for at least an hour. It was so wonderful watching that huge monster slide in an out of her. At one point, I was fucking her missionary while she was sucking his cock and for the first time ever, I sucked a cock. It was fun actually, he's such a stud. Could only get about half of that thing in.*

In the end inlet him cum in her first.. he busted such a huge nut in her pussy, it immediately dribbled down onto her asshole. I got down there an cleaned that pussy so good. Then I fucked her missionary and cleaned off his cock until I came in her too.

I can't wait to meet again... was unbelievable. He also had incredible atakina. What a stud. No wonder white women love black men. We better start getting used to black women because soon that's will that will be available to us lol.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:19 PM

That sounds so hot.

As to the chick, was she reluctant, or did she take some convincing, or was she ravenously drooling over the idea of Going Black?

As to the Bull, did he have experience with white girls before? If not, I bet he was REAL excited. And when you got to suck his meat, who made the move, you or him or did it happen naturally?

I think if a Bull doesn't nut into a white girl, she should eat the load or her cuck, or her girlfriend, whoever should eat it. I think it's a bad thing to waste a Black man's semen. When you cleaned the girl up, what was the Bull's reaction?

And if you enjoyed the experience, I hope you have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

Last edited by kuromara4sayumi6; 01-15-2015 at 09:31 PM..

Old 01-20-2015, 10:50 PM

Hi, she had not been with one. She didn't say anything when I told her he was black. Although she seemed to have an incredible time, afterward, she told me she doesn't like black men and they gross her our. RHAT WAS After I POSTED this. I was so disappointed... I was really looking forward to many more times like that. Darn

Old 02-22-2015, 10:57 PM

Well I located another female, this one is even hotter than the last. Told her I'd give her 150 and we are meeting her this week! Same bbc, canr wait to sock his cock and watch him fuck her

Old 06-08-2015, 06:08 AM

Well? What happened?

Old 06-26-2015, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesmarj View Post
Well? What happened?
Well there's good news and bad news... that one fell thru. The chick just stopped answering my emails. ugh!

Good news is... it's on for monday at 9:30 with the first hot blonde chick that I had the first one with. That guy stopped calling me back for some reason, so within like 30min I had a new bull on craigslist, efven bigger than him! This guy is much thicker. I asked him if he was ok with me sucking his cock and he said hesitant but yes. I really can't wait to watch his long, thick penis pumping in and out of her white pussy. It's going to be epic! I just wish she would let me take some photos...

Will keep you guys posted.

Old 06-27-2015, 09:42 AM

I think most white cuckold couples would not take pictures or video of what they are doing. I'm amazed at the cuckold couples that take photos, video and then post it online.

I think it's hot that a blonde is fucking a black man. My cock gets harder when the white woman thats fucking the black man is blonde.

Why do black men gross her out?

Old 07-26-2015, 03:59 PM

I have the same experiences you enjoy. it is a hot way to enjoy the cuck scene. I hope you post more of your updates.

Old 11-27-2015, 05:57 PM

Hi, well, I'm VERY glad to report, that I have found another woman to share this bull with me and she's even younger and hotter than the last! I've been with her a few times and she's a freak... gets extremely wet, about 27 years old, reddish brown hair, nice phat ass, gorgeous young pussy, beautiful face. I approached her about doing a 3 way and she was reluctant. .. until I sent his photos then she responded back and said wow this will be alot of fun when she saw his nice long thick black penis.

I'll answer a couple of the questions above. I made the first move... when I did the first 3way, I was fucking her missionary and the blonde was sucking his cock. I played with his big balls a bit, then started kissing her, which out me in close proximity. I had NEVER done anything like that before. I kissed her, then took the head into my mouth. I could tell by the look on her face she was a little suprised but very turned on.

I believe this one is going to be an even better 3way. And yes, this is a great way to do the cuck thing without anyone knowing, etc. I've met a new ladies off craigslist and so far only these two have agreed to do a 3way. The rest I just fucked and did the sugar daddy thing with them in exchange.

I'll gladly report on our 3way this upcoming week I'm already masturbating about the plans of positions and such. I can hardly wait I'm so excited.... this guy is huge, can wait to see that long thick black cock pumping in and our of her beautiful, young pussy

As to why the blonde didn't want to do it again and didn't like black guys, she was older, around 38 or so, and that probably explains it. Younger people are more likely to be accepting of other races.

Old 11-29-2015, 06:57 PM

When you have a couple of willing playmates the scene is really hot. I love giving my all and melting with both of my partners for what ever keeps everyone hot. I love being completely uninhibited in group settings and am very quick to be the one making the first moves to break the ice.

And I absolutely love going down on my lady no matter what is inside her. and if I am doing the fucking, then I am making out. Full exchanges.

This makes me hot even thinking and remembering about all the times. I want more.