Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-07-2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie0778 View Post
How do you find time and privacy for this? Do neighbors, family know him? Is it all secret? It's hard to go on "dates" for this, but bringing him home brings up so many questions. Anyone ever had him know the whole family or live in as a renter or friend of husband? Sneaky or out there in the open? Motel rooms get costly and stressful.
Got my first wife into INTERRACIAL fucking back in the early eighties, and we lived at the end of the street shaded by trees, and our bull Reggie would call the house randomly when he needed a nutt, and 20 minutes later my wife was on her knees sucking the end of his BBC while I was getting him a beer, sometimes he would stay for only one nutt other times he spent the night pounding my wife into the bed mattress sometimes I was able to watch most the times not, but always summoned to suck out her pussy , the first time we got together with him he taught me how much I secretly loved BBC. He taught me things about myself that I never knew prior to BBC

Old 01-16-2016, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Depends....but if you start a steady relationship with one bull eventually he is gonna own her pussy and want to control who gets inside....and it won't be white penis. If your up for that jump in. She will be damned happy and satisfied....you will be eating a lot of swollen pussy.
we are looking for a new black bull that would own her pussy and treat her like his little whore. her previous lover took her to a swing club and she was happily swapped around to other bulls. i could not be there and i nearly lost her because it was so emasculating. now i accept it

At times
Old 04-12-2016, 10:44 PM

Default At times

We've been into this lifestyle for quite some years now and we have had periods where a particular bull has had exclusive rights to my pussy to the detriment of my hubby.

We use a cock cage a lot for hubby so even when I'm not with a bull who wants me to be exclusive my hubby doesn't get to penetrate me often. As someone else said here that there's more that my cucky can do sex wise than penetration. He has a great tongue and his fingers are very skilled too - and of course there's always toys.

As for keeping things discrete, I live on the edge of London and so going out isn't noticed by my neighbours very much. If I stay over night at a hotel or a bulls place no one bats an eye as they don't know.

Old 04-16-2016, 11:22 AM

So how have you been getting on with a bull

Hubby is impotent....
Old 04-16-2016, 02:09 PM

Default Hubby is impotent....

Hubby had cancer, beat it, but he is totally impotent and nearly numb in front. So he cant be inside me anyway... so we "play" that angel of no more fucking me, only bulls. But we still enjoy multiple partners. Hubby pretty much sets those things up. I have a regular , but I play with others as well.

When a bull wants to start discussing him being faithful to me, I'll consider being faithful to him. I dont get into the whole "I own you" thing.

Old 04-24-2016, 02:53 PM

fuck your wife .......only when her lover is out
keep cool . and really a gentelman ........present your wife to her bbc ........let your wife enjoy the best moments of her life on your marital bed with her lover .....your wife is your life ........her place is always in your heart . but her body is for her black owner ...... open the door of your home with big smile. prepare good cold beer...wishing him happy amusement ............that is the good behaviour . of a good civialized hubby
https://41.media.tumblr.com/2e22c58b...8bio1_1280.jpg

Last edited by samyalmasry; 04-24-2016 at 03:01 PM..

Works too ways!
Old 04-25-2016, 01:07 AM

Default Works too ways!

I have to be faithful to my black bull if he is faithful to me!! My hubby has been patient with me and my black lovers,so I have to be a good lover to him.

Wife is faithful to her Lover
Old 07-24-2018, 11:03 PM

Default Wife is faithful to her Lover

She has been involved for 8 yrs (almost 9 now) with her current Boss/Lover, and until very recently, with the exception of her being intimate with me, and he with his wife, they have been 100% faithful to each other.

Recently tho, a situation occurred while they were spending a month at the Corporate condo (they do this annually) and he asked her if she would consider "entertaining" some potential Clients (4 older white guys, a young swarthy sexy Hispanic...her description....and a young and sexy Black guy) and after discussing it together for a while, she agreed to "entertain".

He has asked her two other times to "entertain" since, she readily agreed and would actually like it if it happened more often. But other than at his request those few times, they are faithful to each other.

CW

Old 07-25-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbracci View Post
the wife must be faithful to the bull and not have sex with her husband . is that right?
No. Most cuckold relationships have their own set of rules made by the people in them. Some of them can say that sex will only happen between the bull and the wife but others allow for more openness.

Old 08-12-2018, 03:52 AM

In our relationship, my wife is pretty faithful to our bull. That's not saying we never have sex, but, he definitely gets a lot more than me. Put it this way, my wife never says no to him, for me, I gotta get real lucky.