Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

faithful to the bull
Old 02-08-2015, 08:03 AM

Default faithful to the bull

the wife must be faithful to the bull and not have sex with her husband . is that right?

Old 02-15-2015, 03:14 AM

Depends....but if you start a steady relationship with one bull eventually he is gonna own her pussy and want to control who gets inside....and it won't be white penis. If your up for that jump in. She will be damned happy and satisfied....you will be eating a lot of swollen pussy.

Old 02-18-2015, 06:44 PM

How many are faithful to the bull and how many are sharing wife

privacy with bull
Old 02-19-2015, 05:26 AM

Default privacy with bull

How do you find time and privacy for this? Do neighbors, family know him? Is it all secret? It's hard to go on "dates" for this, but bringing him home brings up so many questions. Anyone ever had him know the whole family or live in as a renter or friend of husband? Sneaky or out there in the open? Motel rooms get costly and stressful.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:59 PM

I wish this thread had gotten more attention.

Yes-Got my attention
Old 11-30-2015, 09:53 AM

Default Yes-Got my attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_will1 View Post
I wish this thread had gotten more attention.
Goodwife is right that the bull will satisfy her pussy like never before, but being the loving wife she will take care of her hubby as well.

Very great points Julie0778- small communities like mine it is hard going anywhere without seeing people we know. Yes hotels do get expensive, but offer the privacy needed. We had one bull, that was recommended by Kellie's gf, that owned his own house near us and it was prob the most the most comfortable time we have had.

Although I did enjoy being the 3rd wheel when we went on vacation to Florida and she and a bull were as partners when we went out to dine or to the beach. Got a lot of looks, mostly knowing looks from other white girls, but very erotic.

time together
Old 12-01-2015, 03:01 PM

Default time together

I meet with bull at his apartment once or twice a week. it provides a nice private time for us together and we have all afternoon or all day. sometimes he takes me out to lunch but we don't go in the little town where we live, we go to another town farther away. too many people know us and this little town is kinda redneck. of course I still take care of hubby and somehow our marriage is stronger now

Old 01-02-2016, 11:51 AM

I'm faithful to all of my luvers....LOL....Becky

Old 01-02-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I'm faithful to all of my luvers....LOL....Becky
I agree. Be faithful to ALL bulls

Old 01-06-2016, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkiem126 View Post
I meet with bull at his apartment once or twice a week. it provides a nice private time for us together and we have all afternoon or all day. sometimes he takes me out to lunch but we don't go in the little town where we live, we go to another town farther away. too many people know us and this little town is kinda redneck. of course I still take care of hubby and somehow our marriage is stronger now
That is how things are with me and her also, she goes to his apartment and stays over twice a week and sometimes more and is thinking of moving more of her stuff to his place, we talk alot and have a stronger relationship and are good friends we just dont do anything sexual and she gives me a hand job at the end of every month since I support her and she wants to show me something back since she knows im celebate and only seeing her even though shes taken