Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Potential Cuckolds...
Old 02-10-2015, 08:00 PM

Default Potential Cuckolds...

It amazes me how guys message me about me Cuckolding them and they feel compelled to list what they look like, height, weight etc.
As a cuck you will not TOUCH me and I will not TOUCH you so why would I care what you look like???
Not looking to hook up with with cucks.
If you are interested tell me how you are going to spoil me. If you are lucky maybe you will just get to meet me. If really fortunate maybe you can watch me seduce a BBC...
I really think these are just attempts to meet me and you can't handle a real Cuckold relationship..

Kisses,
Ashley

Old 02-20-2015, 08:39 AM

I know what you mean. I have so many white men who want to hook up with me and all they want is to be with my hubby and they tell me they want to suck his dick. Even more strange they want me to like piss all over them and humiliate them. I think they must be either gay or bisexual and use me to get close to my hubby. Very strange things are not what they seem.

Fantasy Cuckies
Old 02-21-2015, 01:56 PM

Default Fantasy Cuckies

You ladys are right on. i think most of the boi's writing here are in a fantasy world and don't have a clue what being a real cuck is about. i am a cuckie for about 4 years now and know i don't get anything from her. At best i might get to kiss her feet or a quick kiss on her ass. Rubbing her aching back or feet upon occasion. As much as i would like to, when she gets home from a date, the last thing she wants is some white boi licking her worn out tired pussy. i guess my only treat is her panties. Since i have to hand wash them, i do get to lick and suck on them and sometimes there is some bull cum in them. Other than that, i know i am only of use to her in paying her bills and cleaning her house. She does require me to keep my little 'pee pee' in a pantie, to constantly remind me that i am not a 'man'. i think this is why i love and accept being her cuckie, i have been relieved of the pressures of being a 'man'. i do get excited looking at her, but always quickly remember that only black cocks are allowed. My excitement wanes as my pee pee wilts in my pantie and i go off to vacuum, iron or other chores that cuckies are good for. Real cucks cook and clean, pay bills, the black man is for all sex. Little white pee pees are not needed, not included.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley-Valentina View Post
It amazes me how guys message me about me Cuckolding them and they feel compelled to list what they look like, height, weight etc.
As a cuck you will not TOUCH me and I will not TOUCH you so why would I care what you look like???
Not looking to hook up with with cucks.
If you are interested tell me how you are going to spoil me. If you are lucky maybe you will just get to meet me. If really fortunate maybe you can watch me seduce a BBC...
I really think these are just attempts to meet me and you can't handle a real Cuckold relationship..

Kisses,
Ashley

very well said Ashley, put those cuck boys in there place. I even get so many requests for white men to come serve me, certainly not my thing but if they spoil you all the better and get to see you seduce some hung black bulls like myself, very much like to have a 'session' with you soon....