Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Licking her clean
Old 03-12-2015, 03:04 AM

Default Licking her clean

Hi,

New to the site, but not to the lifestyle. The only excepting being, I've never seen m wife with a black man. Fantasized about it hundreds of times, but never experienced it.

We're not your conventional "cuckold" couple, but if you're going to put a label on something, I suppose that would work. She and I swing with other men, women, and couples. We just love sex to be honest, but I happen to love watching her with other men just a little bit more.

Now, don't get me wrong, we have a damned good sex life on our own, but inviting other people in, especially single guys just adds to our sexual high.

I love watching from the very beginning to the end. Watching them flirt, touch, kiss, slowly undress each other until they both can't take it anymore and before you know it, he's deep inside of my wife, stroking in and out of her, no condom. I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach, almost like a twinge of jealousy and it turns me on so fucking hard.

Anyway... She's 5'3, 150lbs and has the creamiest skin and a shaved little pink pussy that I think would look fantastic against a black man. We've talked about it, hell even fantasized about it, finding someone we trust is another story, but that's m story.

Glad to be a part of the forum.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuminmywife69 View Post
Hi,

New to the site, but not to the lifestyle. The only excepting being, I've never seen m wife with a black man. Fantasized about it hundreds of times, but never experienced it.

We're not your conventional "cuckold" couple, but if you're going to put a label on something, I suppose that would work. She and I swing with other men, women, and couples. We just love sex to be honest, but I happen to love watching her with other men just a little bit more.

Now, don't get me wrong, we have a damned good sex life on our own, but inviting other people in, especially single guys just adds to our sexual high.

I love watching from the very beginning to the end. Watching them flirt, touch, kiss, slowly undress each other until they both can't take it anymore and before you know it, he's deep inside of my wife, stroking in and out of her, no condom. I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach, almost like a twinge of jealousy and it turns me on so fucking hard.

Anyway... She's 5'3, 150lbs and has the creamiest skin and a shaved little pink pussy that I think would look fantastic against a black man. We've talked about it, hell even fantasized about it, finding someone we trust is another story, but that's m story.

Glad to be a part of the forum.
So what about the "licking her clean" part?