Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How to get my wife interested.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:46 AM

Default How to get my wife interested.

I had cancer and had my prostate removed and can not get an erection. My wife has stood by me all the time, about 12 years without sex. She is very conservative and really doesn't want to mess around. I would like to let my wife have sex with a BBC with me watching. I don't consider me to be a cuckold. Reason being if I could get it up we would be having sex. I kid her often about boyfriends and what she does with them. She never says anything. I'm often away late at night or doing some support work for certain organizations. If I'm away over night I'll call her and as if she is having fun with her boyfriend or I'm coming home at a certain time and to get him out. She always laughs an say ok. I know she hasn't done anything but I wonder how to start getting her into the idea of doing it and get to watch that big black cock stretching her open and the many cums she has stored up. She would not get into the belitteling of me or herself. I'm strong but have a medical reason for loss of sex so I would not be into being a sissy or anything like that.
Any ideas.

I hear you
Old 04-11-2015, 03:36 PM

Default I hear you

Same issue, different medical reasons. I know she would enjoy a hard penis of substantial girth, and watching a black man enjoy my wife would definately be exciting. I love her and want her to have pleasure without the belittling of the traditional cuck scenario.

options
Old 04-14-2015, 04:06 AM

Default options

Your erection isn't the only thing that works. You could give her oral sex or play with toys. In fact, it might be a good idea to use toys to perhaps relight her pilot and make the proposition more palatable to her.

If she is loyal, as you say, she will go unfulfilled and not cheat, knowing you are also unsatisfied. If you spring it on her to date other men, without any context, she may very well be offended or think you are testing her fidelity, Play with toys and keep the communication up. You are ready when you will naturally tell her that you would greatly prefer to see her taking it from a real man rather than just a toy instead of telling an anonymous public forum, like here. Let her know you love her and that nothing would please you more than knowing she is being sexually satisfied as you would do with her, with the bull (hate that term actually) being your sexual proxy.

She, like many other women, might insist that orgasms are not everything and she can go without them. But if she does go down that path, I assure you that the most important thing after her date is that you shower her with affection and approval and LISTEN to her and her feelings. She might feel dirty and guilty, wracked with worries and regrets, and needs to be assured that she is wonderful and you love her as much as or more than ever.

Good luck, but be careful and manage that communication. Don't run from each other's sincere feelings.

Last edited by JandGinSD; 04-14-2015 at 04:09 AM.. Reason: typos

I agree with JandD...
Old 04-15-2015, 06:37 AM

Default I agree with JandD...

I think their advice is very good.
As I have mentioned in other replies, an important thing is to tell her that you love her, and will NEVER ever use it as an excuse to cheat on her. That is one fear or concern many beginning women have. Since you cannot satisfy her sexually with intercourse, let her know that it is just as important to YOU as it is to her for her to be satisfied. Having another man satisfy her would be a solution that you would approve of.
Since you will be giving her permission, she should not feel that she is cheating on you/ being unfaithful/ or hurting your marriage.
I do hope that she is open to you performing oral sex on her. If not, see if you can pleasure her by caressing her nipples, sucking on one at the same time, and then while still sucking on a nipple, finger her pussy and clit. She is bound to have multiple orgasms. If that works out, see if you can progress to oral sex instead of using your finger(s).
Of course there are all types of other sexual possibilities.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf6969 View Post
I had cancer and had my prostate removed and can not get an erection. My wife has stood by me all the time, about 12 years without sex. She is very conservative and really doesn't want to mess around. I would like to let my wife have sex with a BBC with me watching. I don't consider me to be a cuckold. Reason being if I could get it up we would be having sex. I kid her often about boyfriends and what she does with them. She never says anything. I'm often away late at night or doing some support work for certain organizations. If I'm away over night I'll call her and as if she is having fun with her boyfriend or I'm coming home at a certain time and to get him out. She always laughs an say ok. I know she hasn't done anything but I wonder how to start getting her into the idea of doing it and get to watch that big black cock stretching her open and the many cums she has stored up. She would not get into the belitteling of me or herself. I'm strong but have a medical reason for loss of sex so I would not be into being a sissy or anything like that.
Any ideas.
My situation is similar. I can't get an erection because of faulty prostate surgery. GF is like your wife, not wanting to 'mess around.' She misses the sex and I want her to have it. I hope you and I come up with progress in this exciting direction.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:38 AM

Thank you.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:48 AM

Thank you.