Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-11-2015, 09:09 AM

my girl let herself be grabbed by a black bull at a swing party that i took her right in front of me. she did not even turned to look at me and gave herself like a total slut to him in public. everybody knew we were together so people stared as was put aside and made to accept that she was his to fuck. i waited and watched in disbelief. i approached them and was told to go away. she surrendered to the point of letting him give her pussy to another friend to fuck. she gave him his number and started seeing him on the side

Old 07-26-2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkn4morefun View Post
My husband and I were at his company retreat. we were in the hot tub and one of his black co-workers fingered me while there were 12 others in the tub. My husband was in the swimming pool
It is hot that all his friends saw you being handled. I am sure you wanted more

Adult Movie Theater
Old 07-26-2015, 03:39 PM

Default Adult Movie Theater

Florida has a number of cool theaters. Bringing your lady on the right nights is always a turn on. Everything goes.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:38 AM

Well there have been a few....f*cking me against the window of the hotel room, kissing and feeling me up on the dance floor, sitting at the bar asking me if I am ready to go to the room and get f*cked hard in a voice everyone can hear and then making me answer out loud. My personal favorite was we were going out to eat and he insisted I wear a very short wrap dress. Then after we ordered our drinks he told me to go to the bathroom, take off my underwear and bring them back to him. I did....and then he laid them on the table. I could have died when the waitress came back and his hand was in my lap under the table cloth, my underwear was on the table and my husband was siting across from us. Then he had me untie my dress and show him my wet pussy. When we left the restaurant and were getting in the car he made a real point of telling my husband to drive while he and I had a "little fun" riding in back. It worked....10 minutes later I was impaled on his thick cock and telling my husband to keep driving until Armon had his orgasm.

Old 08-01-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Well there have been a few....f*cking me against the window of the hotel room, kissing and feeling me up on the dance floor, sitting at the bar asking me if I am ready to go to the room and get f*cked hard in a voice everyone can hear and then making me answer out loud. My personal favorite was we were going out to eat and he insisted I wear a very short wrap dress. Then after we ordered our drinks he told me to go to the bathroom, take off my underwear and bring them back to him. I did....and then he laid them on the table. I could have died when the waitress came back and his hand was in my lap under the table cloth, my underwear was on the table and my husband was siting across from us. Then he had me untie my dress and show him my wet pussy. When we left the restaurant and were getting in the car he made a real point of telling my husband to drive while he and I had a "little fun" riding in back. It worked....10 minutes later I was impaled on his thick cock and telling my husband to keep driving until Armon had his orgasm.
Hot. I bet he was dying trying to keep his eyes on the road.

I have had my lady leave our car and get into a car parked next to us where I could watch. Started in the front. Moved to the back and ended up a hot sweaty session before coming back to our van. The back of our van to be specific. She was delicious.

Old 08-02-2015, 12:17 AM

I was at a swinger party in Myrtle Beach last summer. More guys than women. My husband was pretty drunk so he just sat on the chair while guys had fun with me on the bed. They decided to take the party outside to the beach since it was 2AM. It was overcast and very dark out. They started a small fire on the beach and I was making out with guys and drinking wine. Eventually there was a small circle of guys around me and I was taking turns sucking their cocks and giving them hand jobs. I was loving the attention. I was very drunk too. Eventually I on my knees sucking them off and they yelled to some guy walking by. He quickly joined in and before I knew it had his cock straight down my throat. I tried looking up to see him and realized he wasn't in the group and was actually a black kid. I just hope he was of age. They told me was the next day because he was certainly one of the guys who also took turns fucking me there on the beach. What a mess I was when I was returned to my husband. Im sure you can imagine

Old 09-10-2015, 02:52 PM

In public? I guess the nastiest thing I did in public was suck a black guys cock in a clubs' VIP room. there were about 30 people up there. I was on a date with him wearing the dress in the picture I will post here. He was proving to his buddies I was his slut. After I sucked him for about 5 minutes, he mad me suck his friends too. I alternated between their cocks, the crowd was cheering me on. One of his friends finally flooded my mouth with his cum. They took me out in the parking lot then and I fucked all 3 of them in their Escalade.
Attached Thumbnails
Interracial cuckolding: Whats the most taboo thing you have done in public?-jan-075cs_edited.jpg  

kissed and groped
Old 09-10-2015, 10:31 PM

Default kissed and groped

First black guy I did we kissed in the parking lot of a restaurant Which got some looks before getting in the back seat together My husband got in the front seat. We were kissing and had a breast and being sucked on while I stroked his cock when I noticed the guy in the car next to us watching. I had my husband move the car.
Another black friend I stroked off in the back seat of a parking lot we made plans to have over to our house and parted ways well we all stopped at a busy gas station down the street, seeing him there I opened my door and got out and spoke to him, he came over and kissed me passionately for several minutes and grabbed my ass.

Where are they
Old 09-15-2015, 03:23 AM

Default Where are they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
Florida has a number of cool theaters. Bringing your lady on the right nights is always a turn on. Everything goes.
What cities are they in and the names, what nights.

Old 09-15-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvoraknc View Post
I was at a swinger party in Myrtle Beach last summer. More guys than women. My husband was pretty drunk so he just sat on the chair while guys had fun with me on the bed. They decided to take the party outside to the beach since it was 2AM. It was overcast and very dark out. They started a small fire on the beach and I was making out with guys and drinking wine. Eventually there was a small circle of guys around me and I was taking turns sucking their cocks and giving them hand jobs. I was loving the attention. I was very drunk too. Eventually I on my knees sucking them off and they yelled to some guy walking by. He quickly joined in and before I knew it had his cock straight down my throat. I tried looking up to see him and realized he wasn't in the group and was actually a black kid. I just hope he was of age. They told me was the next day because he was certainly one of the guys who also took turns fucking me there on the beach. What a mess I was when I was returned to my husband. Im sure you can imagine
What a fun nite. Wish for it for my wife sometime.

Tags
big black cocks, cuckolding forums, interracial cuckolding, white wives