Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Should we have interracial cuckolding clubs in europe?
Yes. We should, there are white men that want to watch 22 95.65%
No. We don't, i have already seen a white woman getting fucked by a black man 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Are there any interracial cuckolding clubs?
Old 06-09-2015, 01:05 PM

Default Are there any interracial cuckolding clubs?

I was wondering if there are any interracial cuckolding clubs in europe?

I'm talking about clubs that cater for white men that want to watch white women have sex with black men. I have never seen a white woman having sex with a black man in real life, i would love to see a white woman getting fucked by a black man in real life.

So i was wondering if there are any clubs in europe that cater for white men like me that want to watch.

I'm not sure what the demand are for these type of clubs but i think there are probably a few white men that would love to have these type of clubs.

Old 06-09-2015, 03:24 PM

Great idea! I wish we had them in the Us- would be a regular!

Old 06-09-2015, 04:47 PM

I have never seen a white woman getting fucked by a black man in real life, so i think these type of clubs would be a great idea.

It would allow people of similar interests to get together and explore the interracial cuckolding lifestyle. There are white men that want to watch but some of them don't know white women that would participate in this type of lifestyle. I have also read about married white men whose white wives refuse to participate in this type of lifestyle.

I would really like to see this in real life, but i don't know any white women that would do this. And asking a white woman i know to do this would be very embarressing, and i'm not sure how she would react. It is for this reason that i think these type of clubs would be a good idea.

If these type of clubs existed we would not have to worry about being judged or called weirdos for wanting to see a white woman have sex with a black man because people with similar interests would gather at the club.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:51 AM

Yes it would be great idea. I also would be a regular.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:42 AM

There are some swing clubs in Germany and in the Netherlands that offer special Black & White events. The entrance price for single white men is usually several times higher than for single black men and for couples, so during these events there are not too many single white men.

Personally I would appreciate if there are more well-managed possibilities (e.g. clubs) for real black men and real white couples / women to get into this lifestyle in small steps and without travelling across half of the continent. The demand is definitively there, but unfortunately many fakes make it very difficult for real people with real interest to find each other.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:49 AM

Hey 6ualxtc4us, thanks for your reply. I have looked through online ads but there are just too many ads to look through. I'm not sure how many of these people are time wasters and fakes.

I think most white couples would probably not participate in this type of lifestyle, but i do think there are a few that would. If these type of clubs existed, all of us that want to see interracial sex would be able to see it in real life.

I have seen alot of interracial cuckolding videos, but i would really like to see this in real life.

Tags
black cock, cuckold, interracial