Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What happens when you see white women in public?
I fantasize about them getting fucked by black men 172 91.98%
Nothing. I just walk past them and don't think anything 15 8.02%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Seeing white women in public: interracial cuckold,hotwife,white wives,big black cock
Old 06-20-2015, 10:41 AM

Default Seeing white women in public: interracial cuckold,hotwife,white wives,big black cock

Whenever i see white women in public i start fantasizing about them getting fucked by black men. A few weeks ago i saw a very hot blonde white woman in public, she was very pretty. As i was looking at her i started wondering whether she would fuck a black man. I also started to fantasize about big black cocks slipping in and out of her white pussy and mouth.

While i was standing in public, i got an erection. My erection was so hard i had to hide it. This has happened many times before. I also fantasize about white female friends of mine getting fucked by big black cocks.

When you see white women in public, do you fantasize about them getting fucked by black men? Do you fantasize about white female friends of yours getting fucked by black men?

Last edited by Hardpeniscuck; 06-24-2015 at 08:14 AM..

Me
Old 06-20-2015, 11:04 AM

Default Me

I fantasize about me fucking them. I imagine the look on her face as she lowers herself ever so slowly onto my cock or as I enter her from on top. Either way the look in her eyes and on her face at "first penetration" is wonderful.

Last edited by bmal; 06-20-2015 at 11:06 AM..

Old 06-24-2015, 08:56 AM

Only one reply?

Old 06-24-2015, 12:43 PM

After so many years that I'm married with the same woman, when I'm a bit tired I've have difficult in reaching an orgasm...Now I found the way. My neighbour has got green - houses for veggies and he ingages two africana from Mali, young and muscolar. Well, I fantasize that my wife sucks one off and swallows his spunk while the other one hammers her from behind....30 seconda and I cum like a baby...

Old 06-27-2015, 10:05 AM

Fantasizing about a white woman getting fucked by a black man makes me cum harder.

Kind of the opposite for us
Old 10-19-2015, 08:35 AM

Default Kind of the opposite for us

For quite some time it was the opposite for us. When Kellie and I would be out at bars or out with friends and I'd see her checking the guys out her attention was always drawn to the black guy with his date or the group of black guys all out together. Then my mind would start thinking of her with the guy or her flirting with the group of guys that invite us to their hotel room where she takes them all on.
Haven't had the group yet, but I'm always hopeful.

Yes i fantasize all the time
Old 10-19-2015, 10:02 AM

Default Yes i fantasize all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardpeniscuck View Post
Whenever i see white women in public i start fantasizing about them getting fucked by black men. A few weeks ago i saw a very hot blonde white woman in public, she was very pretty. As i was looking at her i started wondering whether she would fuck a black man. I also started to fantasize about big black cocks slipping in and out of her white pussy and mouth.

While i was standing in public, i got an erection. My erection was so hard i had to hide it. This has happened many times before. I also fantasize about white female friends of mine getting fucked by big black cocks.

When you see white women in public, do you fantasize about them getting fucked by black men? Do you fantasize about white female friends of yours getting fucked by black men?
OMG!!! I do the same thing everyday....i'm constantly checking out women yng to old....guess i'm a perv. cause i think every wht woman should have to fuck BBCs. and yes i fantasize bout my women friends and my women family members being used and abused by huge BBCs

Old 10-22-2015, 04:25 PM

I know when I'm dressed very hot and out with a black man, I get even more attention from men then when I'm out with my husband. I dress pretty sexy when on a date, but for some reason I get hit on more when out with black men. A few weeks ago I was out with a very handsome black man at a very upscale restaurant, we were being pretty affectionate while we were there. When I went to the restroom, 3 different men approached me on my trip past the bar. They all gave me compliments and gave me their business cards. I think the sight of me with my date turned them on. It was pretty obvious from our affectionate displays that he was going to have his way with me. I did go out with one them, he was an attorney, I've fucked him twice now. He wants to watch a BBC fuck me.

scamp

My Aunt
Old 01-09-2021, 03:46 AM

Default My Aunt

I look at my mature petite aunt as nothing more than a bbc fuck toy...if she would just give in. It's so hot knowing how much she would struggle to take all of a 10 inch bbc. She would be soaking wet with just the tip. For 50 shes so horny and wet. She would be screaming in pleasure and pain. I can only imagine the amount of cum. She's so built for bbc

My wife
Old 01-09-2021, 01:05 PM

Default My wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmal View Post
I fantasize about me fucking them. I imagine the look on her face as she lowers herself ever so slowly onto my cock or as I enter her from on top. Either way the look in her eyes and on her face at "first penetration" is wonderful.
I would luv to look into her eyes when you first penetrate her and see and hear her reaction when you cum inside her!

Tags
bbc, big black cock, cuckold, interracial, white wife