Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

tecnique or size,why big,chubby fat,bbw's go black
Old 07-15-2015, 04:49 AM

Default tecnique or size,why big,chubby fat,bbw's go black

[I][/I I'm A True cuckold male whose wife had many black lovers in our 24 y.o marriage, and love almost all of them. My wife was about 300 lbs and said she couldn't even feel my tiny dick! she said they were more adventurous and more self assured.she made me dress as a woman and made me wait on her and black lovers and clean up their spunk. since my wife passedI have wanted to hear other woman who like treating there man, like this! I'm a little dicked sissy cuckold would love to hear from you!!!!

Old 07-29-2015, 01:53 AM

I know that terms like big,chubby fat, plumper is not politically correct, but I'm turned on by the larger fuller women. Having been a cuckold I'd love to hear from you. I'mm not trying to be disrespectful, but I have noticed how many fat woman love to be whores and sluts to superior BBC and fuck and get real nasty. my wife use to not let me fuck her anally but a black man with a huge cock and she would beg to have her ass fucked. so would love to hear from others

Old 09-06-2015, 04:24 AM

I'm into heavier women like OP, I think it's a size thing honestly and not just a technique thing. but it might be that way since it can get deep inside so they can do more

Tags
bbw, chu, clean up, fat, femdom