Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife pulls train but not a gang bang
Old 07-23-2015, 01:40 AM

Wink Wife pulls train but not a gang bang

I was able to get my wife her first BBC with me being able to watch. Our agreement was I would be able to watch anytime I wanted to. If she kept the fist BBC and fucked him I might from time to time watch. She agreed to that. Our marriage is very stable and I can live with this. The other rule was that if she got a new BBC I would be able to watch or if she included someone extra with the first or other BBC. Things went well and she would tell me about her experiences which got me going when I wasn't there. The third rule was there would be no humiliation of either of us. I lost my ability to obtain an erection thru surgery. She again accepted that. One night she came to me and said that her second BCC had three buddies that wanted some of the action and would I be there to help keep things in order. She agreed to taking each one one at a time into the bedroom and fucking them as long as they wanted. Things got started and everyone agreed to this set up. My wife walked funny the next day and said she was fully satisfied. When we talked later she asked how I liked it and I said it was really mind blowing. I lost count after she came 10 times. I told her I would like to see her do them all at once but she put the kaibash on that. When I asked her why she said she really liked the seclusion of one on one but many was too much. She thought it might get out of hand. She has give all her holes to me earlier and her BBC's later so I can't believe she has objections to being DP'd. I would like to she her do a gang bang but don't know how to convince that it can be kept under control any suggestions or good arguments.

She did a threesome
Old 07-27-2015, 03:55 AM

Smile She did a threesome

I was able to get her to do her 1st BBC and one of his friends while I watched. I didn't know she could get so turned on. The fucked her for three hours and she came about 10 times. When they left I laid beside her in the bed and held her close. She rolled over kissed me and thanked me for letting her do that. I told her that I would not be at the next one and it would be the next weekend. I have given her the whole weekend with them. Hope she enjoys it and my next thing will be to add one more. Maybe she will enjoy the threesome enough to go for a foursome.