Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

looking for advice on how to get my wife come on this site
Old 08-16-2015, 02:15 PM

Default looking for advice on how to get my wife come on this site

Me and my wife do fantasy where she is getting fuckt by black guy with a big dick so iam after any advice on how to get her on this site with me to get her chatting on here with some guys with big dicks any advice welcome thanks

Old 08-16-2015, 08:03 PM

good luck. let me know if you do it.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:15 PM

Hi, Try telling her, you have friends that visit this site and you will be chatting with them. Maybe she will join you or even come on cam. If the men see her I am sure they will be all over her. Good Luck, Mickey

Leave it up
Old 09-17-2015, 09:47 AM

Default Leave it up

I would leave the site up on the laptop/computer and leave the room or the house for awhile and come back to see if she started browsing without you there. Is she is interested she might start looking. The next step would be to be chatting with someone on here and let her know what he is saying then again leave it up and leave, but have him keep trying to chat and maybe she will continue the conversation. Worth a shot. Good luck.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:06 PM

You need to share this with her and not with anonymous strangers in a forum. If you want to get any traction in the lifestyle, especially hotwifery, you need complete honest communication. Trying to manipulate things will either get nowhere, fail miserably, or blow up in your face. The most effective thing is to be straightforward. Go on these sites together at a mutually comfortable pace.

Old 09-26-2015, 02:07 PM

You sound like a wonderful husband :-)

If you're already fantasy role-playing it, you sound like you're already half-way there. Does she know how serious you are about your fantasy though, and that you want to make it a reality? Depending on how comfortable she is with it, and how confident she is with herself, introducing an attractive black guy into your lives might be a good idea, and just go from there (bars, clubs, dinner dates, ect). That would be my preference anyway.

If not, then introducing and talking to her about sites like this would be better for subtlety and staying within her comfort zone. No one knows your wife better than you, so the right approach all depends on how comfortable you think she will be with the idea of actually acting this out. But if she's already comfortable enough to role-play this fantasy with you, then taking the next step and talking with her either about the possibility of introducing a black man into your lives, or you both signing on to a site like this one, is worth exploring and probably won't be divorce-inducing.

Have fun!